Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    I dont give a fuck about psyhological associations.Biology and human history is the only thing i listen.There is only male and female,gender/sex is the same thing.Fucks like you are trying to make it look different.
    So you ignore the history of transgendered peoples since the dawn of time. Got it. Not only are you a bigot, you are a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Partially right.

Then again. A caveman can have the upper hand of a modern person as well.
    0.3% people identify as transgender ,3.5% as gay aproximately.Not only you're disgusting but also statistical error

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    So you ignore the history of transgendered peoples since the dawn of time. Got it. Not only are you a bigot, you are a moron.
    0.3% people identify as transgender ,3.5% as gay aproximately.Not only you're disgusting but also statiatical error

0.3% people identify as transgender ,3.5% as gay aproximately.Not only you're disgusting but also mathematical error
    fuck it, might as well: "I bet the NAZI's thought the same thing when it came to the Jews"

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    fuck it, might as well: "I bet the NAZI's thought the same thing when it came to the Jews"
    Im not nazi,but ye lets bring nazism in cuz we're being denided,so lets give the most dumb example possobl;e

That Venn has a hell of a lot of overlap. The oft-maligned Empress Elagabalus (there's debate as to whether she was really that horrible or just a dumbass teenager in over her head; the evidence leans towards the latter) would probably blow a fuse in this scrub's backward little skull.

Blizzard doesn't read these boards, and legitimately does not give a fuck about what you want out of their game.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    0.3% people identify as transgender ,3.5% as gay aproximately.Not only you're disgusting but also statiatical error
    It’s statistical, not whatever the hell you wrote. Also since we’re pulling stats out of our arses, 97% of bigots have the iq of a damp table

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree with the way OP is expressing himself but I do agree with the underlying message that sometimes people play games to escape reality. The only reason Blizzard are pushing all these changes through is because of the lawsuit, and it's ridiculous. As someone said earlier, they need to work on their workplace environment, equal pay etc.

It's pushed me away from the game and I'm probably not the only one.

0.3% people identify as transgender ,3.5% as gay aproximately.Not only you're disgusting but also statistical error

- - - Updated - - -

Identify is the key word. So many do not identify due to bigots like yourself. But again, it's been a thing since the dawn of man, so you are choosing to ignore the history thing yo mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Blizzard doesn't read these boards, and legitimately does not give a fuck about what you want out of their game.
    I know that well,they havent for the past few years already.But seem to take feedback for statistic error oriented people

- - - Updated - - -

Cool story. Gender and sex are both still bimodal.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    None of this is helping you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    It’s statistical, not whatever the hell you wrote. Also since we’re pulling stats out of our arses, 97% of bigots have the iq of a damp table
    You know what i wrote in the first quote.I thought you're open minded...cant belive what i just experienced.

Im not nazi,but ye lets bring nazism in cuz we're being denided,so lets give the most dumb example possobl;e
    you just happen to think a certain segment of the population isn't valid or should be considered human beings... like a NAZI.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Partially right.

Then again. A caveman can have the upper hand of a modern person as well.
    True, when it comes to a product (instead of an individual), shouldn't the model that was proven successful over the course of many years be used over a newer model that has caused the loss of users (for example sub numbers prior to not sharing the numbers, as soon as dips in subs were experienced, Blizzard should have shifted back to the older model)? We're kind of stuck in a paradox when adding "inclusivity" because the "inclusivity" can scare already subbed customers away when added into the game; thus, NOT being inclusive for those scared away.

I'm all about live and let live, until stuff is flaunted in front of my face. I don't flaunt anything in front of your face as a sign of respect and professionalism, how is it fair to me if I don't receive the same sign of respect and professionalism? Along the lines of the ALREADY EXISTING GAME, we're talking about wiping out a model that made the game successful, albeit the changes a subtle, but where is the line, and how far will this go?

Identify is the key word. So many do not identify due to bigots like yourself. But again, it's been a thing since the dawn of man, so you are choosing to ignore the history thing yo mentioned earlier.
    You made ''identify'' word even less meaningful,thats how strong and aggressive your agenda is.Camouflaged with nice words while you're just being just as myself while im not hiding it and not forcing my views in the game.You're a joke,do u get that ?

Male / Female / Gender is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I don't agree with the way OP is expressing himself but I do agree with the underlying message that sometimes people play games to escape reality. The only reason Blizzard are pushing all these changes through is because of the lawsuit, and it's ridiculous. As someone said earlier, they need to work on their workplace environment, equal pay etc.

It's pushed me away from the game and I'm probably not the only one.
    Some of the devs have gone on record claiming that they totally wanted to change some of the things (such as adding incubi) all along. That said: the removal of emotes and innuendo is irrelevant to their ethics scandal; and if they think that it's an actual improvement, or even an effective distraction from the ethics scandal itself (except, ironically, maybe from the perspective of self-entitloids like the OP), they're wrong.

This women rights/gay-lesbian/multi gender nonsense bullshit pretty much happens only in western europe/usa companies.ITS A GAME.Get the fuck out with your sick ideologies and go fucking see a doctor or something.These developers are indeed fucking idiots.\

Im getting ban again,which is good.Suck it

ONCE AGAIN,ITS NOT REAL LIFE ITS JUST A GAME.

I FULLY agree with your anger!! This new pathetic, mentally weak ass baby world has ruined so so much. This plague should never have been allowed to grow and fester. Its already ruined entire movie franchises, and now age old games.... Sigh....
    This stupid shit will only continue to get worse unless people STOP giving in to it....

You made ''identify'' word even less meaningful,thats how strong and aggressive your agenda is.Camouflaged with nice words while you're just being just as myself while im not hiding it and not forcing my views in the game.You're a joke,do u get that ?

Male / Female / Gender is the same.
    Define male and female.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Aedruid View Post
    True, when it comes to a product (instead of an individual), shouldn't the model that was proven successful over the course of many years be used over a newer model that has caused the loss of users (for example sub numbers prior to not sharing the numbers, as soon as dips in subs were experienced, Blizzard should have shifted back to the older model)? We're kind of stuck in a paradox when adding "inclusivity" because the "inclusivity" can scare already subbed customers away when added into the game; thus, NOT being inclusive for those scared away.

I'm all about live and let live, until stuff is flaunted in front of my face. I don't flaunt anything in front of your face as a sign of respect and professionalism, how is it fair to me if I don't receive the same sign of respect and professionalism? Along the lines of the ALREADY EXISTING GAME, we're talking about wiping out a model that made the game successful, albeit the changes a subtle, but where is the line, and how far will this go?
    The model you're talking about is MALE / FEMALE that has been working out for centuries until these freaks came out.