Plans for hotfixing?

Can any blue speak to any class hotfixes as it pertains to PVP with the upcoming patch? Seems like the only thing that is left out in detail so far.

Blues dont post here. They dont even read this forum, despite it being more active than their own forum in a lot of cases.

It would be good if it could be fixed.

Hi, I am Blue. There are no class hotfixes as it pertains to PVP with the upcoming patch. Please enjoy and make sure to check out our new mount listed in our shop.

Ah yes. Blizzard+PvP Hotfixes. Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    Ah yes. Blizzard+PvP Hotfixes. Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait.
    But, but...

DECEMBER 3, 2021
    Classes

Druid
    Thorns (PvP Talent) will now properly deal damage and slow attackers movement speed when cast on an ally.
    !!!!

But I guess OP is hoping for an overall balance attempt for the better within PvP.
    Cant even remember the last major PvP balance attempt (that wasnt just 10% nerf/buff to all X-spec spells).

Does patch 2.2 (25 September 2007)
    A new feature for reporting players as being AFK in battlegrounds by right clicking has been added. When enough reports are registered, a 60 second debuff will begin to count down. Once the timer is up a new debuff will appear that will prevent the player from gaining any honor while it is on. This debuff can be negated as soon as the player engages in PvP combat.
    count, sort of? Maybe?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.