Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account

Melee weave with moogoose on main had Classic TBC

Yo felow friends. I abadon my retail hunter and enjoy on the broken TBC again and now as was before i am the Survival hunter in the raid.
    So what i wonder is do is possible to use a mainhand weapon with mongoose enchant on some of the encounters in p2 raids. Just wonder it is worth to go and melee the poor boss for these extra 120 agi procs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume that resets the weapon "swing" of your ranged weapon and that it ends up not being a dps gain over static AGI enchants
    Hi

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I assume that resets the weapon "swing" of your ranged weapon and that it ends up not being a dps gain over static AGI enchants
    Well speccing survival in raid with 2 hunters and 2-3 melee is massive DPS loss anyway . But yea reseting ranged swing timer can mess with Debuff uptime.

Nobody mentioning that this is the Demon Hunter class forum? No?

9 days later this topic is till here, and on the top of the DH section, just below the stickies. This shows:
    - this forum is heavily moderated LoL
    - retail is still very popular and people discuss the DH on the forums very actively LoL

Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    9 days later this topic is till here, and on the top of the DH section, just below the stickies. This shows:
    - this forum is heavily moderated LoL
    - retail is still very popular and people discuss the DH on the forums very actively LoL
    No sane person uses this or other forums to really discuss classes. If one wants to know stuff, they go to the discord.
    In addition, this aint the official forum, just a fan site. Take everything with a grain of salt.