All my online characters are gone.

Just logged on at 0900 to find all my online characters are gone and can not create anymore anyone know whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by hambone2626 View Post
    Just logged on at 0900 to find all my online characters are gone and can not create anymore anyone know whats going on.
    Emergency maintenance, don't know what about, but if your client can't reach the server it'll show no characters.

The game is lacking a lot of polish. Instead of saying you couldn't be logged in or whatever it just shows no characters.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

that doesn't good. Friend of mine just got a shako he equipped like seconds before the servers fell down. Would suck really bad for him if they need to do a roll back

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    that doesn't good. Friend of mine just got a shako he equipped like seconds before the servers fell down. Would suck really bad for him if they need to do a roll back
    I doubt the validity of both those images, because honestly he could have just linked and neither of them appears on blue trackers.

The first one is real, but the second one is still sus, I can't find any post by pez that says that.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2021-10-09 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I'm really hoping its just a roll back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I doubt the validity of both those images, because honestly he could have just linked and neither of them appears on blue trackers.

The first one is real, but the second one is still sus, I can't find any post by pez that says that.
    Yeah I found the first one on the eu forums but no sign of the second, which is good news I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Yeah I found the first one on the eu forums but no sign of the second, which is good news I guess.
    Plus, even if their database ever does get corrupt, they have redundancies on redundancies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been slow to get started on D2. I've played off and on for 20 years so figured I could wait a couple weeks for online stuff to get hammered out, glad I'm not missing much.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I've been slow to get started on D2. I've played off and on for 20 years so figured I could wait a couple weeks for online stuff to get hammered out, glad I'm not missing much.
    99% of my playtime has been issue free honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also good to hear
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Also good to hear
    Well, aside from numerous deaths that are entirely my own fault :P I have no gold left from reviving my merc lol.

I dunno when you play, but for the last two week end, at least one day the servers where entirely down. This week end was stupider. Servers where down both morning of saturday and sunday and now monday as well. At least half the time i attempted to play since launch, servers are down. The day after launch my character was locked out for 20 something hours.

Which of course on the blizzard forum is apparently "my fault" because i didnt read their twitter before playing and thats where they put their maintenance warning, because they are too fucking dumb to put any kind of warning in the game.

Game is from 2000, it didnt need to also run on an infrastructure from the 2000. So no, the performance and server issues arent fixed, dont sell that shit to someone that has not yet bought the game. Its not yet fixed, not even close. If you dont wanna deal with server issues, its not ready yet.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2021-10-11 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    I dunno when you play, but for the last two week end, at least one day the servers where entirely down. This week end was stupider. Servers where down both morning of saturday and sunday and now monday as well. At least half the time i attempted to play since launch, servers are down. The day after launch my character was locked out for 20 something hours.

Which of course on the blizzard forum is apparently "my fault" because i didnt read their twitter before playing and thats where they put their maintenance warning, because they are too fucking dumb to put any kind of warning in the game.

Game is from 2000, it didnt need to also run on an infrastructure from the 2000. So no, the performance and server issues arent fixed, dont sell that shit to someone that has not yet bought the game. Its not yet fixed, not even close. If you dont wanna deal with server issues, its not ready yet.
    I generally play evenings and have had no issues /shrug. Already have multiple 80+ online characters.

Like, I'm not saying there's no issues, there's been issues listed on the launcher nearly daily, i just haven't experienced anything since launch day/day after.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2021-10-11 at 04:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Servers are fucked again.

In other news, Rain is Wet.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Its odd that its been near the same time for 4 days straight.

I'm hoping for a large patch tbh to fix a lot of the bugs. The one that annoys me the most is if I try to make a game where another game with that name exists, I'm locked out from making a game for a minute or so.

The other day I was in a game with 2 friends, and one disconnected. I had a small charm to give him so I left it on the ground for when he gets back on, saying "It's unlikely the two still in game crash too." Immediately my other friend crashes and I run to grab that small charm lol.