Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    MMO-C users don't hate WoW. They wouldn't continue posting unless they loved it and wished for it to get better.
    And what better way to show the world how much you care about the game than to remind everybody at every given opportunity that you're playing a game that isn't WoW.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Druid
    I'm just very comfortable playing this class

Rogue and gunbreaker, previously only warlock

thanks legion reworks.

Hunter for sure. Feign death is the best, I hate dealing with the stuck in combat bug.

Brewmaster monk. I used to enjoy Guardian Druid back in Legion cuz it was fun to pump big numbers with the artifact cooldown but it was killed by Blizzard when BFA rolled around. Brewmaster has some of that charm and its kind of fun to play with the night fae covenant (A shame Bastion is meta these days )

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    MMO-C users don't hate WoW. They wouldn't continue posting unless they loved it and wished for it to get better.
    This is true, we just have no faith in Ion & Activision to do what they have to do to fix it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Druid. The idea of shapeshifting was just too cool. Even back when "feral" was considered a broken spec that was all I played.
    A close 2nd was the deathknight. When it first came out "unholy" was the most fun spec to play.

Overall in WoW, my mages, paladins and hunters have been my all time favorites.

Arcane Mage for being this iconic class while Arcane has been my overall favorite spec in the game.

Holy Paladin for being such a great force in the WoW universe, while loving the direct healing style.

Hunter for being such a fun class, though from BfA and SL only Survival has been fun.

My favorite iteration of any spec was Marksman Hunter in Legion. It felt so good to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage: Frost specifically. I like the gameplay and enjoy the abilities that allow some control of what we face in a fight, small or large.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Currently still loving monk. I have the mobility of a cracked out hozen to the point where the night fae ability is just overkill, coupled with the 50% crit for 5 seconds legendary and the 30% haste refreshable by swapping targets pvp talent make me obscenely powerful when in the open world. Couple that with being able to queue as an okay tank or a bad healer (by choice of how willing I am to learn/gear them) to skip on the queue times and I'm living the dream.

Unless I encounter a rogue. I have no counters whatsoever to being stunlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've enjoyed DK probably most...even with the roller coaster it has been lol