Horde Getting to Teldrassil as horde no longer works

Hi guys, I'm quite a new player to WoW and I was trying to get to Teldrassil again so I can explore Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isles, but for some reason, once I get to half of the way, I drop into the ocean and get teleported back to the shore.

I'm pretty sure that it's not because of the fatigue since there was still a lot of it remaining and I was able to fly over there before, which really confuses me. Is it because Darkshore is controlled by the Horde or is there something that has changed recently?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I think I might have an idea what's happening. I was able to travel to Teldrassil before buying the Shadowlands expansion. Now instead of showing Teldrassil, it's only showing the Remains of Darnassus. Not sure if this is the cause of it, but it does look like it.

EDIT 2: I GOT IT! Apparently I have to talk to Zidormi in Darkshore to go to the past and after that I was able to go to Teldrassil.
    Last edited by Selleron; 2021-10-12 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selleron View Post
    Hi guys, I'm quite a new player to WoW and I was trying to get to Teldrassil again so I can explore Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isles, but for some reason, once I get to half of the way, I drop into the ocean and get teleported back to the shore.

I'm pretty sure that it's not because of the fatigue since there was still a lot of it remaining and I was able to fly over there before, which really confuses me. Is it because Darkshore is controlled by the Horde or is there something that has changed recently?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I think I might have an idea what's happening. I was able to travel to Teldrassil before buying the Shadowlands expansion. Now instead of showing Teldrassil, it's only showing the Remains of Darnassus. Not sure if this is the cause of it, but it does look like it.

EDIT 2: I GOT IT! Apparently I have to talk to Zidormi in Darkshore to go to the past and after that I was able to go to Teldrassil.
    Whelp. You found your solution yourself. Enjoy your adventure!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Closing this as asked and answered.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead