Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question 9.1.5 Release Prediction

Might just be me, but i think it should of been released by now, seems like a pretty minor patch. I'm hoping for a release this month but something tells me it wont happen until Nov. I just want to play and gear alts with better ease and try out quick swapping for covenants.

What are your predictions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Early November
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Well, one of the biggest deal of the patch is being able to freely swap covenants once you reached renown 80.
    Everyhing else is just catch-up for alts.

So realistically, 9.1.5 would not release BEFORE you are even able to reach renown 80.

It will release on 26/10 (27/10 for EU), that is one week after we reach 80.

5+ Year Old Account
    It will be released by the end of the month IMO, and they will be talking about 9.2 shortly thereafter... Unless there's something going VERY wrong at Irvine.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Well, one of the biggest deal of the patch is being able to freely swap covenants once you reached renown 80.

So realistically, 9.1.5 would not release BEFORE you are even able to reach renown 80.

Fair enough, i thought about that too. still hoping sooner than later.

1+ Year Old Account
    November 23rd.

No reason to release it before we hit the max renown value.

I think it will drop in 3-4 weeks, and we'll start getting 9.2 information a few weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post

This or the week after with the first legion timewalking at the end of November, slightly coinciding with the anniversary event

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

November 16th, because FFXIV expansion early access starts on the 19th.

They'll want people to resub for a couple of days and pay for a whole month...
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    November 16th, because FFXIV expansion early access starts on the 19th.

They'll want people to resub for a couple of days and pay for a whole month...
    Blizzard with the big brain moves, "tricking" people with no control over their spending habits into subscribing for a game they don't like...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't sure if they gonna test Mage Tower on PTR or do it internally like back in 7.2. But I just saw post on wowhead that MT will be available for testing this build. So 19th October (week of 80 Renown) is 99% out of picture.

Early November makes sense especially with FF14 expansion thing - indeed some people who will be hooked by changes or Legion timewalking (member that patch start with 2 weeks event) will pay for whole month, and since they already paid some will stick around. 9.1.5 doesn't have new content, but encourage you to do 9.0/9.1/Legion content you skipped (or miss).

Same with 9.2 news + PTR. Throwing everything in November makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    No reason to release it before we hit the max renown value.
    This is literally next week.

October 26 is my prediction if everything goes accordingly.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    Might just be me, but i think it should of been released by now, seems like a pretty minor patch. I'm hoping for a release this month but something tells me it wont happen until Nov. I just want to play and gear alts with better ease and try out quick swapping for covenants.

What are your predictions?
    It'll be released after the Renown cap has been reached, and before the anniversary.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    ~2 weeks

10c

In 2-3 weeks, I guess.

I dont think it will be available in 2 weeks. They havent tested the Mage Tower yet and thats one of the biggest things coming in the patch. I think they are going to draw a hardline and drop it either the week before or the same as FFXIV Endwalker release (11/23).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    This is literally next week.
    Sure, and OP was saying he was hoping it had released by now.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    October 26th.

9.2 reveal, November 9th.

9.2 PTR starts, November 23rd.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    October 26th.

9.2 reveal, November 9th.

9.2 PTR starts, November 23rd.
    I like to look at things from a positive light but that timeline is way, way too optimistic even for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I like to look at things from a positive light but that timeline is way, way too optimistic even for me.
    How so? If PTR for 9.2 only starts by the end of November, 9.2 won’t be here until March. That would be 8-9 months from 9.1 to 9.2. 6 months is the usual lifespan of a content patch.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again