Question for Addon coders

Hi all,

first of all I have zero clue about coding.

How complicated would be something like this, if possible at all:

Addon "Transmount"
    There is a box in each of your transmogs /maybe waorking with other transmog addons as well) that lets you choose a mount form your collection.
    Example: My warrior has a T2 tmog and wants to use a classic mount, but one of the "hands" from SL for a SL tmog, and a Gorgon for a Venthyr tmog.

This addon assign a hotkey (or a macro with an icon), and everytime you presss that key you will mount the mount you have selected for your current tmog.

I am sure a few people would like this ;D

its long long ago i wrote some addons. but i am not sure here if you have access to the needed APIs (or better said: if the existing APIs offer, whats needed) to do what you want. but actual addon writers will tell you (soon) hopefully.

Or, you know, you could just make a macro for all these mounts with different hotkeys and use those for whichever you wanna use?

Why do you need an addon for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Or, you know, you could just make a macro for all these mounts with different hotkeys and use those for whichever you wanna use?

Why do you need an addon for this?
    How would a macro look like? And there are more "useless" addons around.
    I am using Opie addon but that is not exactly what I want.

I have maxed tmogs on 8 chars and want to set their tmog mounts once.

LiteMount is very configurable, it may do what you want.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I think getting the transmog name from chest and head and setting the mount name on a macro solves the issue.
    Now what is the API call to get the transmog name?

oh, an addon VIP. Love Plater.