Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yeeeeaaaahhhh.... no. This game already look like freaking circus with all the idiotic mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    They were trying to reply to my list on the other page, but are maybe just learning how to use a forum.
    After reading your post that would make much more sense, yes.
    I will take it as a 'misslick at reply button' but still weird that this happened without noticing to the +10 year member with a few thousands of posts on this forum.
    Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta kinda attached and ended up playing through the barrens on normal. not a fan of a number of things but at least it's free. I'll add it to the list with diablo 3 of things I might play if wow is down or I'm unsubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Imagine being salty about a free mount.
    Not only that, but taking the time to express said saltiness, so everyone can see. Seems they really do care.

D2R = no free mount = quality product.

Everything else = free mount = only way they sell this garbage. (or get them to play HS)

Support blizzard during their sex pest scandals for a Rat mount.

Bit on the nose there.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    So when Jimmy Raynor will come to HS?
    He's a strong white male character, what are you stupid? He will never be added /s

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Because it would be cool and fun to fly around on those mounts?
    No it wouldn't lol

Quote Originally Posted by MechanoDruid View Post
    While this is true for a while, wait until you reach 400+ mounts. It became pointless to me at around that number.

If you have reached similar number and is still interested in collecting, you are stronger than most of us
    been playing 17years and im at 535 one of the fun things i found playing this game. that and mog collecting
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    Why exactly would you expect things like boars, wolves, rats, tigers, mammoths, etc to fly?
    I expect them to fly because in a world of demons, aliens, alternate dimensions, time travel, and just straight up magic I should be able to see a flying rat. It's not that crazy and it wouldn't hurt anything at all.

No it wouldn't lol
    Why not? Would it break your poor immersion? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Artra View Post
    I expect them to fly because in a world of demons, aliens, alternate dimensions, time travel, and just straight up magic I should be able to see a flying rat. It's not that crazy and it wouldn't hurt anything at all.
    There is already a ridiculous flying rat mount, why do all of them have to fly?

Why not? Would it break your poor immersion? Lol.
    No lol it's just not cool and looks like shit. Go play an asian mmo if you want wings on everything

There is already a ridiculous flying rat mount, why do all of them have to fly?

No lol it's just not cool and looks like shit. Go play an asian mmo if you want wings on everything
    Lol already ahead of you.

Lol already ahead of you.

Nice, looks even stupider than I could've imagined

Gave Mercenaries a shot, as i tend to enjoy rogue-like card games, but this one is just bad. Slow, clunky, didn't captivate me at all, but gave me new found enthusiasm for Slay the Spire so i quickly installed that and been playing it again.

Also, are people really complaining about a cross game promotion with a free mount involved? That's just low.

Nice, looks even stupider than I could've imagined
    Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge lol.