Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Agreed.
    There isn't anything to discuss here that wouldn't fall under forbidden topics.

This thread is basically: "SJW the new belief, everyone who disagrees is evil / sinful".
    I'd say "There can only be one opinion on this news story regarding GENDER IDENTITY AND SEXUALITY SERVICES IN THE STATE OF TEXAS and it must be that Abbot, Texas, the GOP, and any registered Republicans are complicit in child abuse and the suicide of trangender youth."

I can't put a fire hose on the outrage machine that would make a lick of difference. I can only say if there's a string of 20 yet-to-be-discovered facts up to a secret memo from Abbott's office that directs TDFPS "state action against the [insert derogatory slur here]" then I'm happy to be argued or convinced to believe the worst.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

of course the resident republican cannot one second overcome his narcissism long enough to just not comment on a topic he has to know will never make republicans, much less that POS Abbot look like they are somehow the thoughtful and nuanced side in this "debate". as if the past 5 years NEVER happened and we all didn't see the GOP and it's voter base wave their dicks in everyone else's face with reckless abandon. it must really suck to have to go back to pretending that you don't have this vast reservoir of rage and contempt for other's and have to settle for gaslighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    have to settle for gaslighting.
    yeah, I'm enjoying the theater of pretend the GOP hasn't waged a war of hatred on trans people over the last decade. Must be nice to ignore what's inconvenient.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    How convenient that NOW is when you decide to reserve judgement. Even though it's blindingly obvious this action was taken maliciously.

I'll be sure to quote this at you any other time you don't reserve judgement....which is pretty often when the tables are turned.
    I'll be happy and giddy when you direct me to do the same when a Democrat stands accused of something with the only facts being a couple agency deputies and a political opponent's campaign attacks. I can't help that you consider it "blindingly obvious this action was taken maliciously," but it's a hearty expression of your own humanity and decency to recall that others in politics also believe certain things to be blindingly obvious malice upon first read, and could be absolutely wrong.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    I can only say if there's a string of 20 yet-to-be-discovered facts up to a secret memo from Abbott's office that directs TDFPS "state action against the [insert derogatory slur here]" then I'm happy to be argued or convinced to believe the worst.
    Is this the, "Unless that explicitly say it, in triplicate, notarized by a public notary, verified in the presence of a federal judge, we just can't make any obvious inferences." defense? Because it sure sounds like it. I guess we can't use any of our critical thinking skills to connect obvious dots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'd say "There can only be one opinion on this news story regarding GENDER IDENTITY AND SEXUALITY SERVICES IN THE STATE OF TEXAS and it must be that Abbot, Texas, the GOP, and any registered Republicans are complicit in child abuse and the suicide of trangender youth."

I can't put a fire hose on the outrage machine that would make a lick of difference. I can only say if there's a string of 20 yet-to-be-discovered facts up to a secret memo from Abbott's office that directs TDFPS "state action against the [insert derogatory slur here]" then I'm happy to be argued or convinced to believe the worst.
    Yeah, no surprise you defend this far right scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    could be absolutely wrong.
    I'm not wrong. Because I'm not the one pretending the GOP hasn't waged war on trans people. Sit down.
    Forum badass alert:

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'll be happy and giddy when you direct me to do the same when a Democrat stands accused of something with the only facts being a couple agency deputies and a political opponent's campaign attacks. I can't help that you consider it "blindingly obvious this action was taken maliciously," but it's a hearty expression of your own humanity and decency to recall that others in politics also believe certain things to be blindingly obvious malice upon first read, and could be absolutely wrong.
    Fuck 99% of the dems too[although not relevant to this issue], now what?

10+ Year Old Account
    This comment would pack more punch if it wasn't said on a platform that basically functions as a safe-space right now.
    The door is ---->. Feel free to see yourself out if this is how you feel.
    Forum badass alert:

This comment would pack more punch if it wasn't said on a platform that basically functions as a safe-space right now.
    lol sorry this isn't 8chan or Kiwifarms, get over it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The door is ---->. Feel free to see yourself out if this is how you feel.
    But where else can they spam threads about their victims complex?

yeah, I'm enjoying the theater of pretend the GOP hasn't waged a war of hatred on trans people over the last decade. Must be nice to ignore what's inconvenient.
    It might be nice to discuss whether or not the GOP has waged a "war of hatred on trans people over the last decade," but as my previous posts detailed, such a discussion would undoubtedly violate forum rules on Sexuality, Gender, Gender identity and likely also Religion.

Nobody should get the idea that the "theater of pretend" is a synonym for "the status of banned topics." Indeed, nobody should pretend that such a war, real or imagined, could ever be discussed at length here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    But where else can they spam threads about their victims complex?
    I just don't understand why people who complain endlessly about unfair moderation or how much of a useless echo chamber these forums are still post here regularly. It doesn't compute...other than their enjoyment of playing victim I guess.
    Forum badass alert:

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be nice to discuss whether or not the GOP has waged a "war of hatred on trans people over the last decade,"
    What's there to discuss? It's not up for opinion. From bathroom legislation to sports to schools to just outright vile and hateful statements from elected officials it's a fact that trans people have been targeted. And there is nothing against the rules talking about legislation. And if you want to get into whether trans people are valid, which does violate the rules, you are just being a bigot and just prove the point. So either way...no real room for opinions that aren't just flat out false.

- - - Updated - - -

Yikes. Just...yikes.
    Forum badass alert:

this is the level of delusion that twitter no lifers have where they think posting is the same as like... going out and protesting or doing any community action... both incredibly lazy and self aggrandizing.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the level of delusion that twitter no lifers have where they think posting is the same as like... going out and protesting or doing any community action... both incredibly lazy and self aggrandizing.
    Incoming "hahah you thought I was serious you losers"
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That support systems for marginalized communities, without discussing any specifically, shouldn't be casually taken down without notice because a politician was accused of being too nice to them?
    Yeah, I dont think anyone disagrees that removing a suicide hotline is bad

The specifics or it are what you can really comment but cant due to rules ������

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Sure thing, kiddo. Have fun with that.

I wouldn't think you'd approve of my 'community action' more than me just having a dialogue online at occasion...
    I mean I'm not an FBI agent so it's not like you have to hold back on my accord lmaooo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is there a "resistance / rebellion" equivalent for slacktivism?
    no, you pretty much just described it.

I mean I'm not an FBI agent
    That's exactly what some glowing fed sneak would say.

We're onto you! (/s)