Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Post Some info I have seen on the end of Shadowlands and 10.0

    I have done some intern work at blizzard and seen and heard a few pieces of information about the future of Shadowlands and the next world of warcraft expansion.

    9.2 is the last patch of the Shadowlands the patch takes place in Icecrown with the final boss fight being the Jailor at the frozen throne Anduin is the penultimate boss I don't have much more info on this because I have only seen some concept art.

    Season of Mastery will launch sometime in November with 9.2 releasing end of q1 2022.

    I have seen some art and assets for the next expansion. It will feature a remade Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Gnomeragen is an actual city the undead have cleared Stathholme and that is a new city.

    I have seen some models for player housing beds, drawers and different house tiers ect but I don't know how it will be implemented.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertgilmore View Post
    I have done some intern work at blizzard and seen and heard a few pieces of information about the future of Shadowlands and the next world of warcraft expansion.

    9.2 is the last patch of the Shadowlands the patch takes place in Icecrown with the final boss fight being the Jailor at the frozen throne Anduin is the penultimate boss I don't have much more info on this because I have only seen some concept art.

    Season of Mastery will launch sometime in November with 9.2 releasing end of q1 2022.

    I have seen some art and assets for the next expansion. It will feature a remade Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Gnomeragen is an actual city the undead have cleared Stathholme and that is a new city.

    I have seen some models for player housing beds, drawers and different house tiers ect but I don't know how it will be implemented.
    But did they remove all the pretty ladies in the game, i'm very sensitive to skin showing, you know.

  3. #3
    I am bobby koticks bastard son and he told me player housing would be implemented so that he wouldnt have to hide us from his "real" family anymore.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertgilmore View Post
    I have seen some art and assets for the next expansion. It will feature a remade Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Gnomeragen is an actual city the undead have cleared Stathholme and that is a new city.
    Even the fucking leaks hate night elves.

  5. #5
    Because you need to be an intern at Blizzard to figure out 9.2 is the last patch and the Jailer is the final villain This shit was predictable from Minute 1 of Day 1.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Because you need to be an intern at Blizzard to figure out 9.2 is the last patch and the Jailer is the final villain This shit was predictable from Minute 1 of Day 1.
    Didn't blizzard directly tell us at Blizzcon that the Jailer would be the final villan?

  7. #7
    I want to believe you, and if it's true, I would come back. But BLizz isn't this smart, so I call fake. But I want to believe like it's an episode of X-Files!

  8. #8
    You just know this is fake because nothing out of this update are censors. Can't miss out on them these days

  9. #9
    I thought "Season of Mastery" was something being tested of classic-PTR at the moment.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Didn't blizzard directly tell us at Blizzcon that the Jailer would be the final villan?
    Yes and they said that MULTIPLE times.

    Of course that didn't stop the Sylvanas fanboys from thinking Sylvanas would somehow usurp the Janitor, but they don't pay attention and that didn't end well

    Now it is obvious that the Janitor is the final villain. Since he got all the Infinity Stones and has become complete. Or something.

  11. #11
    I hope to hell that we finally get told that Arthas is Anduins true father and that Varian being the noble dude he was took the baby Anduin into his care and hid the fact of his real father to protect the True King of Lordaeron.

    Thus we save Andi from the Jailer and Lordaeron is restored as the new capital for Humans.

    Since you know Nozzy currently lives in Stormwind and trashed the joint with all his Hentai looking tentacles.

  12. #12
    Dreadlord Femininity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Woman in a Man's World
    Posts
    961
    More like "The FAILer" am I right
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Hyperion - Primal NA - Lone Hero

  13. #13
    At least put some effort into the fake leaks.. Worse storytelling than blizzard.

  14. #14
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    6,193
    Why do I actually believe this one?

    Lol I mean it, it does sound like what I was pretty much expecting so maybe that is why. But it is a very, very probably direction. WoW needs a period of calm, a couple of years of not actual lineal progress but settle down a little bit to build up new, proper lore... So the best way to do this would be to literally stick around Azeroth for a while and well, a remaster of it is very easy now a days since we have classic versions available.. it even makes sense at this point.

  15. #15
    Says that he interned, username is a FirstnameLastname which would be ridiculously easy to figure out if he's real if Blizzard wanted to...

    Gonna call fake.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    At least put some effort into the fake leaks.. Worse storytelling than blizzard.
    That's impossible while steve danuser is still working there.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    That's impossible while steve danuser is still working there.
    its pretty low bar, yet he still managed to get under it

  18. #18
    Wrath of the Bolvar or nothing.

  19. #19
    So Cataclysm all over again and housing on top of that.
    So... Cataclysm with WoD, two expansions known for overeaching and cut content.

    What could go wrong? XD

    But, yeah. Not buying this "leak". Better luck next time.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yes and they said that MULTIPLE times.

    Of course that didn't stop the Sylvanas fanboys from thinking Sylvanas would somehow usurp the Janitor, but they don't pay attention and that didn't end well

    Now it is obvious that the Janitor is the final villain. Since he got all the Infinity Stones and has become complete. Or something.
    To be fair, believing anything Blizzard says in relation to plot and characters is a folly. They They were very adamant that Sylvanas was morally grey after all. Also that she wasn't a Garrosh V2.0 which she turned out to be after all, except she couldn't even go all the way like Garrosh did.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •