Legion mount quest line is confusing - Begin construction

So i did the scenario to unlock legion and used the portal to get to dalaran. did armies of legionfall and now im supposed to get a quest called begin construction but it is not popping up. Am i missing something?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by gokumon View Post
    So i did the scenario to unlock legion and used the portal to get to dalaran. did armies of legionfall and now im supposed to get a quest called begin construction but it is not popping up. Am i missing something?
    I'm trying to remember if this was a limited time quest or if it's the one that only pops up every six months

i think you need class campaign done to get the mount q line, ar at least you used to back then

Yeah it was normal campaign first, then mount campaign.

You can install btw quests and its data for legion quests to look were on the quest chains you are.

edit

"Begin Construction" is not even halfway through the Legionfall campaign. You are on the right chain and have to complete it all before you can start the mount campaign.
    Last edited by Twdft; 2021-10-13 at 03:45 PM.

You have to complete the entire legion class hall campaign before you can start your mount quest line.

https://www.wowhead.com/patch-7-2-class-mounts

Ya but I am at a quest line called legion supplycrates. I am supposed to get 100

- - - Updated - - -

Do i still have to do ALL zone quests?

Ya but I am at a quest line called legion supplycrates. I am supposed to get 100

- - - Updated - - -

Do i still have to do ALL zone quests?
    uuuh I think that's the one where you have to run around the broken front zone and kill mobs for them to drop the quest items. like on the map you'll see a legion ship flying around and you have to follow it. totally soloable but I'm sure there might be other people doing it at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

seeing as you have to do it regardless of what class you are.

Sorry iam confused. I am referring to the zone main quest hubs.

oooh IDK that might have to do with your class hall. I haven't done the chain in a while.

https://www.wowhead.com/class-hall-c...ct-relic-guide

What's the name of the quest and what class are you? See above guide for class hall campaign. Yes, you have to finish the whole campaign to get your mount. Yes, it takes a while.

It's all of legionfall plus your full class order hall campaign. You can tell your legionfall progress either by the achievement or the quest chapter progress on the island. I believe you always get a specific piece of your order hall armor set at the end.

edit: Looks like you get the "forged for battle" achievement and a heroic weapon appearance at the end of your order hall campaign. here's the legionfall achievement: https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...ching-the-tomb Remember it does NOT require doing the dungeon or raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I am still confused lol. Do I have to do the command scout map and do the story chapters of each zone in legion to move forward through my campaign?

do you have the achievement "a glorious campaign" on the character in question?
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2021-10-14 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ve done all 12. The only time gated parts are the mandatory follower missions, killing 3 rare elites and completing 8 world quests on the broken shore. Otherwise, every other portion can be done at your own pace.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    do you have the achievement "a glorious campaign" on the character in question?
    That i do not. Trying to figure out though do I really need to do the scouting map of each zone to progress through it?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    That i do not. Trying to figure out though do I really need to do the scouting map of each zone to progress through it?
    No, you don't.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

https://www.wowhead.com/class-hall-c...ct-relic-guide this is i do though. There is a quest I am on in Breaching the tomb thats the quest Champions of Legionfall but it doesn't show up and in order for me to see it apparently i have to progress through the campaign but capaign is having me do every single zone chapter :/

don't think you do. at worst you just need to do the first 1 or 2 quest to unlock being able to fly to the zones, but after that you can just to back to the class hall and unlock access to the next zone without completing everything.

at any rate, surely you are already friendly with all the leveling zones in order to unlock a lot of legion content? or did they remove that requirement?

https://www.wowhead.com/class-hall-c...ct-relic-guide this is i do though. There is a quest I am on in Breaching the tomb thats the quest Champions of Legionfall but it doesn't show up and in order for me to see it apparently i have to progress through the campaign but capaign is having me do every single zone chapter :/
    Have you done the Light's Heart questline? I know this was missed by many, as its required for many classes to continue to class campaign.

It starts with the A Falling Star quest.