Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Man, I want whatever it is you're on if you think this cesspool of constant negativity about WoW is an echo chamber.
    I thought the negativity was the echo chamber

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    What political views were in World of Warcraft, pre-woke?
    In the good 'ol days you could just openly hate on marginalized groups and if people were offended it was their problem. Am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrys View Post
    I thought the negativity was the echo chamber
    Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    Since when did questioning shitty PC decisions that are being forced on a game and ruining its history that you've played for 10+ years makes you a Trumper? lmao
    "Ruining its history"
    i didnt know removing outdated movie references and removing the glorification of sexual predators was "ruining history"

Why did I begin hearing the X-Files theme song while reading your post?
    Thanks for proving my point on my last line that I wrote. I wrote it for people like you.

wait you serious?
    Next you are gunna say "Fallout has no political views"

In the good 'ol days you could just openly hate on marginalized groups and if people were offended it was their problem. Am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

Fair point.
    Yeah, now you can hate on the majority groups instead. Feel better?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wait you serious?
    Did I mention "Fall out"? Or did I say "World of Warcraft"? Listening skills.

The story being centered around stereotypical alpha males, to name the obvious biggest one.
    Oversexualization of (most) female models.
    Racist, homophobic, transphobic and otherwise hateful content (which is now getting removed).

Overall, WoW has been the epitome of the "white muscular man owns the world" political agenda. Again, you have not noticed that, because you think that's the default state of how things should be. It's not. Welcome to the real world.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, snowflakes are getting mad because they changed the name of a gnome.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This thread will surely go well.
    I was like... this thread is going where?
    Then I read your reaction and I was like... ROFL LMAO

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess about the changes is that is doesn't have as much to do with twitter than the terrible environment some of Blizzard employees had to live in.

If you had to endure sexual harassment for some time and all the sudden get the chance to act there's a good chance you'll overreact.
    Personally I don't like a few of those changes but it's a small sacrifice if it makes those, who currently build the game, a bit happier with their work/life.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wait you serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Fair point.
    Both these people are defending their cult. Ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The story being centered around stereotypical alpha males, to name the obvious biggest one.
    Oversexualization of (most) female models.
    Racist, homophobic, transphobic and otherwise hateful content (which is now getting removed).

Overall, WoW has been the epitome of the "white muscular man owns the world" political agenda. Again, you have not noticed that, because you think that's the default state of how things should be. It's not. Welcome to the real world.
    Right off the bat I know what you are. You have a problem with men being men? Too bad.
    You mean women dressing like women? Because Hollyweird and style hasn't promoted women to wear short shorts and tight clothes?

Because women who are beautiful might want to show off their hard work? Sounds like you're out of shape and just offended that you couldn't accomplish what they spent years trying to accomplish. Being fit.

Racist? Where? Homophobic? Where? TRANSPHOBIC? Where?

No. None of it was offensive. People thought it was funny when they saw it...and then moved on with their lives. The only people who have a problem with it are the woke people that the OP is expressing his concern over. People like you.

If you weren't such a Heterophobe you'd see how bigoted you come across. And how you simply made things up to be angry about. But...woke is gonna woke.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can raise your concerns.

Your concerns are just wrong and you're angrier about a picture on the wall than you are about the gameplay being trash.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by hipolnalrt View Post
    Lol, snowflakes are getting mad because they changed the name of a gnome.
    Lol snowflakes are mad they had to change the name of 15 year old gnome ������������������������

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Both these people are defending their cult. Ignore.
    What cult am I defending? I wasn't aware that not bowing down to the woke cult community made me a "cultist". Funny how the very people who have built a cult around cancelling anybody they don't like or agree with...has the nerves to call anybody else "cult members".

- - - Updated - - -

Lol snowflakes are mad they had to change the name of 15 year old gnome ������������������������
    The only snowflakes...are the people demanding that names, faces, and voices be changed or cancelled...because they got their woke feelings hurt.

I find it fucking funny. If I see a game that doesn't have my interest, I leave it. Shit like Black Panther, or femenist movies.
    I have no problem with them existing.

Whats funny is that people KNOWINGLY go into a game that OFFENDS them then cry about it instead of finding something else they actually enjoy.

These people are the lowest life forms within society akin to parasites infesting everything.

- - - Updated - - -

What cult am I defending? I wasn't aware that not bowing down to the woke cult community made me a "cultist". Funny how the very people who have built a cult around cancelling anybody they don't like or agree with...has the nerves to call anybody else "cult members".

- - - Updated - - -

The only snowflakes...are the people demanding that names, faces, and voices be changed or cancelled...because they got their woke feelings hurt.
    Exactly, the fuck is this dumb reverse psychology. "Haha noooo you're the snowflake because you get mad we change something that hurted our feelings" how does that shit even work?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Racist? Where?
    Nothing comes to mine for the other two but I’d say things like woo ping and the only “Asian” option in classic being that messed up face could come across as kinda racist.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Get woke go broke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snowflakes are absolutely seething in this thread.

Whats funny is that people KNOWINGLY go into a game that OFFENDS them then cry about it instead of finding something else they actually enjoy.

These people are the lowest life forms within society akin to parasites infesting everything.
    I take it you're completely unaware of the irony of you posting this.