BM Gets Beast Cleave, MM gets explosive shot

With the "uncapped" aoe coming bm gets beast cleave and MM gets explosive shot. I am aware that explosive shot hits like a truck but also has a cd. I am also aware that having uncapped trickshots would do WAY too much damage but do you think these "uncapped" buffs are comparable? Do you think BM will finally be the consistent pick? Don't even get me started on Windwalker uncapped spinning crane kick and fists of fury while already wrecking with a cap lol.
    Last edited by derekmmorgan94; 2021-09-25 at 10:08 PM.

Tuning will come. They're not just gonna uncap AoE and leave everything as it is. This isn't a change to buff numbers and other specs or anything, it's purely a gameplay issue being "fixed" as it's shit not hitting everything (like Assassination Rogues having to use Crimson Tempest multiple times to get the bleed on all mobs), it makes any sort of AoE just annoying for those situations/specs.

Will it change the meta? Maybe. Current strong AoE classes will still be strong, perhaps a few extra ones that weren't before.

But regarding MM vs BM, we'll only be able to tell after tuning.

7+ Year Old Account
    The biggest issue I have with Trick Shots is not it's target cap... But the minimum targets needed to activate it.
    Last edited by NickFireman; 2021-09-26 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickFireman View Post
    The biggest issue I have with Trick Shots is not it's target cap... But the minimum targets needed to activate it.
    This ^^^^^^