Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
21
LastLast
  1. #381
    When did adults become fucking children, infantalized to the point where any crude joke or criticism is grounds for a protest an online rants? world is becoming sissified lol

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy View Post
    No, but it would be weird for her to start weeping and throwing up repeatedly.
    That's comedic exaggeration at work if you ask me. Just like how a person suddenly lovestruck in real life doesn't actually have their jaw literally drop to the ground and their tongue roll out like a red carpet.

    And honestly, would you really give a lesbian woman shit over that? I personally doubt it.

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy View Post
    Oh for sure. The "informed" part of "informed consent" is important as hell. That's why every single trans person I've ever spoken to agrees that telling a prospective partner before getting sexual is super important.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You make Patrick Stewart sad.
    That's why I put "almost". xD
    There are so few examples, and most of them are relatively recent.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy View Post
    Wow. What an absolutely buck-wild strawman.

    "Making fun of people for things they can't change is kinda shitty."
    'WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD FORCE GAY MEN TO HAVE STRAIGHT SEX?!?!1'
    right comparing thing that make people able to live with themselves and be happy have nothing in common (been reading a lot of your responses here and I've never facepalmed so much in my life.

  5. #385
    Master of the Void The Dark One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,036
    This thread is honestly the biggest disgrace to these forums.

    Shame on you moderators.
    Fundamental civil rights are only "political" if you're trying to take them away from people.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    right comparing thing that make people able to live with themselves and be happy have nothing in common (been reading a lot of your responses here and I've never facepalmed so much in my life.
    That's nice.

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    In all seriousness, why not Check this out, we live in a world where some people literally have jobs to ensure LGBTQ people interacting with their products wouldn't be upset in any way - and yet the best-selling book of all time has multiple passages suggesting that any homosexual person should be killed on sight. Quite a contrast over there.

    They did my boy Finke dirty tho. That wasn't even a trans joke, just a crossdressing one.
    If they want to be upset about stupid shit let them. Do I get butt hurt every time I have to fill out a form that specifically asks me if I am Hispanic/Latin as if it should matter? Nope. Or when I pay for cable, and half my channels are in Spanish (I'm seriously not racists. Just an odd trend going on here I'm sure others have noticed). Kinda on this one. I'm basically only receiving half of what I am paying for, but has nothing to do with prejudice against a people. Do I care if a person is physically and genetically a man, but wants to portray themselves as a woman or vice versa? I could care less.

    In Ace Ventura, Sean Young (gorgeous btw), played a man, who changed his appearance to look like a woman to conceal his identity to get his revenge on the evil Dan Marino. Period. This change among many of the others are just instances of "PC" culture infringing on Amendment #1 rights with continued widespread censure.

    It's interesting you bring up companies hiring people to make sure LGBTQRSLMNOP people specifically don't get upset about a companies products. I guess I should thank them for causing goods and services for costing more. I guess it all doesn't really matter anyways. Being a middle class white guy I am already a villain regardless of what I say, think, or do.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy View Post
    That's nice.
    thank you.

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    Still waiting for those people you said you were going to show like 10 pages ago.

    Funny that you accused me of being that "type of person" and now a bunch of others came to the conclusion that the really shitty person ended up being you.

    just stop being a bigot
    Nobody who has called me a bigot had a legitimate reason for it. They were just pulling the immature "I know you are but what am I?" tactic. And I DID give an example of people who were offended by the movie. It's talked about in the 1999 book "Reclaiming Genders".

  10. #390
    Scarab Lord Frontenac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Québec, Québec
    Posts
    4,086
    It's almost as if Blizzard has something to be forgiven... That would explain the doubling down on virtue signaling...

    And why it looks so phony.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Nobody who has called me a bigot had a legitimate reason for it. They were just pulling the immature "I know you are but what am I?" tactic. And I DID give an example of people who were offended by the movie. It's talked about in the 1999 book "Reclaiming Genders".
    Learn. What. That. Word. Means.

  12. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    Learn. What. That. Word. Means.
    Wouldn't bother, mate.

    He himself, is bigoted, and doesn't grasp it. SOP for these forums, sadly.

  13. #393
    The Insane Ielenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    16,651
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    The character is not Trans, number one, that's out of the way. When they go to the Mental Hospital and Finkle's room there is absolutely nothing indicating any kind of gender confusion. The reason why Ray Finkle chooses Louis Einhorn is 2-fold and right there in the movie, he sees the news article explaining her disappearance and everyone knows what he looks like in Miami.
    So why is it a problem to use the most effective disguise to keep himself from being found out and allow himself to continue his crime scene freely. Would it be a problem if he disguised himself as a white guy, instead? Or a black guy?

    and then the "reaction" to them being outed is definitely insensitive in current climate. Along with the insinuation that Finkle took full advantage of being "female" to sexually harass/manipulate the entire police force, it definitely has the men can't be raped vibe.
    That is such a huge leap of logic, dude. How did you even get to that conclusion? Is it because the men that Finkle kissed as Einhorn in the movie didn't press charges or react like they were "r-word"-ed by Finkle? It's a comedy movie, not a "Law & Oder: Special Victims Unit" episode. And their reaction? Completely believable, hyperbole for the sake of comedy aside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

  14. #394
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    maybe gay people should force themselves to have straight sex (hey they may hate it and themselves for it, but they can physical do it to keep from getting picked on right)....
    i dont think i could hit myself with a hammer hard enough to bring myself to the point I could even comprehend your weird ass statement here.

  15. #395
    Yes, lets virtue signal by making a 15 year old game more pc, for people who probably havent even seen the movie dont even know who ace ventura even is much less finkle einhorn, so they dont get offended by a joke from a movie from(in most cases) before they were born, a joke i might add that is more anti gay than anti trans... pathetic

    also didnt trans mean trans-sexual back then?

  16. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    Learn. What. That. Word. Means.
    It's clear YOU don't know the meaning of the word in all actuality but ok.

  17. #397
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    Personally, I'm glad to see the Finkle Einhorn change. It's super not cool to punch down at people with mental disorders

    Treat everyone like a human being, ffs.
    The movie isn't even about transgender people. It's about a ex football player who had a mental breakdown over a missed kick that cost them the game. Who escapes from a mental hospital and assumes the identity of lost hiker who happens to be a female and then has surgery to assume her identity. At no point during the movie did the character make the claim that he/she felt that they were a female. IT literally had nothing to do with transgender people. Keeping in mind to qualify as a transgender individual you must be born as one biological sex and then claim to identify as the opposite. Again the character in the movie never at any points makes this claim. The football plater takes on this female identity to get revenge not because they are transgender. This whole claim that this is a dig at transgenders is fucking ridiculous. But hey I guess someone woke up and couldn't find something to be offended about so had to create a reason.

  18. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i dont think i could hit myself with a hammer hard enough to bring myself to the point I could even comprehend your weird ass statement here.
    Try it maybe it might sink in.

    Maybe if I put it in see Sam sit, first grader language it might help?

    Can people physically lose weight change hair or teeth even if they don't want to... yes.

    Can gay people have straight sex even if they don't want to .. yes.

    should either of them do it just to make others happy or not make fun of them.. no...
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2021-10-14 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Phone keyboard.

  19. #399
    Bigot is when you don't agree with my extremely contemporary social and political values on an online forum.

  20. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's clear YOU don't know the meaning of the word in all actuality but ok.
    Use Google and look up the Miriam Websters or Oxford English Dictionary definition.


    THOSE are the meaning of the word, not some hjijacked bullshit you decided is the actual meaning.

    You are prejudiced and intolerant of those who have differing views or opinions to yourself. You shout down and argue with those who have a differing view, rather than accepting and just acknowledging that may they are just as entitled to their view as you are to yours, even though you may not agree with it, and you refuse to accept they are entitled to it. You criticise and make sweeping assumptions based on spurious evidence, and then shout back when called out on it.


    Thus, you are a bigot.

    There ya go.



    End of fucking story

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •