Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Personally, I'm glad to see the Finkle Einhorn change. It's super not cool to punch down at people with mental disorders

Treat everyone like a human being, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    maybe gay people should force themselves to have straight sex (hey they may hate it and themselves for it, but they can physical do it to keep from getting picked on right)....
    Wow. What an absolutely buck-wild strawman.

"Making fun of people for things they can't change is kinda shitty."
    'WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD FORCE GAY MEN TO HAVE STRAIGHT SEX?!?!1'

You know what I'll give them that one. That was one of those "funny at the time, looking back, pretty damn offensive" jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Similarly, take a lesbian, blindfold her and let a straight man kiss her, then take off the blindfold and reveal it was a straight man. It wouldn't be any type of phobic for her to be disgusted and angry.
    No, it wouldn't be, but it would be weird for her to start weeping and throwing up repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Except there were plenty of people who found the movie to be homophobic and transphobic WHEN IT RELEASED. So saying that I "need therapy" is nothing but you gaslighting me.
    Still waiting for those people you said you were going to show like 10 pages ago.

Funny that you accused me of being that "type of person" and now a bunch of others came to the conclusion that the really shitty person ended up being you.

just stop being a bigot

When did adults become fucking children, infantalized to the point where any crude joke or criticism is grounds for a protest an online rants? world is becoming sissified lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy View Post
    No, but it would be weird for her to start weeping and throwing up repeatedly.
    That's comedic exaggeration at work if you ask me. Just like how a person suddenly lovestruck in real life doesn't actually have their jaw literally drop to the ground and their tongue roll out like a red carpet.

And honestly, would you really give a lesbian woman shit over that? I personally doubt it.

Oh for sure. The "informed" part of "informed consent" is important as hell. That's why every single trans person I've ever spoken to agrees that telling a prospective partner before getting sexual is super important.

- - - Updated - - -

You make Patrick Stewart sad.
    That's why I put "almost". xD
    There are so few examples, and most of them are relatively recent.

Wow. What an absolutely buck-wild strawman.

"Making fun of people for things they can't change is kinda shitty."
    'WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD FORCE GAY MEN TO HAVE STRAIGHT SEX?!?!1'
    right comparing thing that make people able to live with themselves and be happy have nothing in common (been reading a lot of your responses here and I've never facepalmed so much in my life.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is honestly the biggest disgrace to these forums.

Shame on you moderators.
    Here is something to believe in!

right comparing thing that make people able to live with themselves and be happy have nothing in common (been reading a lot of your responses here and I've never facepalmed so much in my life.
    That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    In all seriousness, why not Check this out, we live in a world where some people literally have jobs to ensure LGBTQ people interacting with their products wouldn't be upset in any way - and yet the best-selling book of all time has multiple passages suggesting that any homosexual person should be killed on sight. Quite a contrast over there.

They did my boy Finke dirty tho. That wasn't even a trans joke, just a crossdressing one.
    If they want to be upset about stupid shit let them. Do I get butt hurt every time I have to fill out a form that specifically asks me if I am Hispanic/Latin as if it should matter? Nope. Or when I pay for cable, and half my channels are in Spanish (I'm seriously not racists. Just an odd trend going on here I'm sure others have noticed). Kinda on this one. I'm basically only receiving half of what I am paying for, but has nothing to do with prejudice against a people. Do I care if a person is physically and genetically a man, but wants to portray themselves as a woman or vice versa? I could care less.

In Ace Ventura, Sean Young (gorgeous btw), played a man, who changed his appearance to look like a woman to conceal his identity to get his revenge on the evil Dan Marino. Period. This change among many of the others are just instances of "PC" culture infringing on Amendment #1 rights with continued widespread censure.

It's interesting you bring up companies hiring people to make sure LGBTQRSLMNOP people specifically don't get upset about a companies products. I guess I should thank them for causing goods and services for costing more. I guess it all doesn't really matter anyways. Being a middle class white guy I am already a villain regardless of what I say, think, or do.

That's nice.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    Still waiting for those people you said you were going to show like 10 pages ago.

Funny that you accused me of being that "type of person" and now a bunch of others came to the conclusion that the really shitty person ended up being you.

just stop being a bigot
    Nobody who has called me a bigot had a legitimate reason for it. They were just pulling the immature "I know you are but what am I?" tactic. And I DID give an example of people who were offended by the movie. It's talked about in the 1999 book "Reclaiming Genders".

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost as if Blizzard has something to be forgiven... That would explain the doubling down on virtue signaling...

And why it looks so phony.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Nobody who has called me a bigot had a legitimate reason for it. They were just pulling the immature "I know you are but what am I?" tactic. And I DID give an example of people who were offended by the movie. It's talked about in the 1999 book "Reclaiming Genders".
    Learn. What. That. Word. Means.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    The character is not Trans, number one, that's out of the way. When they go to the Mental Hospital and Finkle's room there is absolutely nothing indicating any kind of gender confusion. The reason why Ray Finkle chooses Louis Einhorn is 2-fold and right there in the movie, he sees the news article explaining her disappearance and everyone knows what he looks like in Miami.
    So why is it a problem to use the most effective disguise to keep himself from being found out and allow himself to continue his crime scene freely. Would it be a problem if he disguised himself as a white guy, instead? Or a black guy?

and then the "reaction" to them being outed is definitely insensitive in current climate. Along with the insinuation that Finkle took full advantage of being "female" to sexually harass/manipulate the entire police force, it definitely has the men can't be raped vibe.
    That is such a huge leap of logic, dude. How did you even get to that conclusion? Is it because the men that Finkle kissed as Einhorn in the movie didn't press charges or react like they were "r-word"-ed by Finkle? It's a comedy movie, not a "Law & Oder: Special Victims Unit" episode. And their reaction? Completely believable, hyperbole for the sake of comedy aside.

7+ Year Old Account
    maybe gay people should force themselves to have straight sex (hey they may hate it and themselves for it, but they can physical do it to keep from getting picked on right)....
    i dont think i could hit myself with a hammer hard enough to bring myself to the point I could even comprehend your weird ass statement here.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Yes, lets virtue signal by making a 15 year old game more pc, for people who probably havent even seen the movie dont even know who ace ventura even is much less finkle einhorn, so they dont get offended by a joke from a movie from(in most cases) before they were born, a joke i might add that is more anti gay than anti trans... pathetic

also didnt trans mean trans-sexual back then?

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    Learn. What. That. Word. Means.
    It's clear YOU don't know the meaning of the word in all actuality but ok.