10+ Year Old Account

Patch 9.1.5 PTR - New Highmountain Tauren Male Customization Options

WoW Classic - Season of Mastery Updates, Finkle Einhorn Renamed to Pip Quickwit

Patch 9.1.5 PTR - New Highmountain Tauren Male Customization Options
    Today we are taking a peak at the new customization options added for male Highmountain Tauren.

I saw the post and at this point I thought it would be about them removing the feathers and jewelry from Tauren because they are part of Native American culture.
    I m glad I was wrong (for now).

As a person who Identifies as a cow this is offensive and should be removed from the game!

Cow person rights are human rights!!!

So... are they never going let Maghar orcs get some of the same stuff that Green orcs have hair/eyes ect wise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's just fuckin sad..
    Here comes the deletion of every movie/music/pop-culture reference for the past, how-ever long WoW's been going now.
    Bit by little bit. Slowly, until there's nothing left.

Then when you go to point out that NPC's name to a friend, it has no meaning. "Oh his name is Joe Evrymann, he-he."

Yes, yes of course in before the Blizz-Bois "It's only the name of some (not-funny), out-dated, insulting joke, that was never funny!"

Bullshit. (This particular one) Is just a movie reference, from what WAS a very funny movie at the time. And, how TF could something be "out-dated" when it's in a fuckin 15+ year old game? It's a REFERENCE....

This whole thing, is just bullshit. You say it's nothing, Now. I tell you, it's everything, and it has already started.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Queue the reich wing incels with their "hot take" agenda of whiny snowflake and thin-skinned temper tantrums about why we should live in a regressive society.

Quote Originally Posted by Chain Chungus View Post
    Queue the reich wing incels with their "hot take" agenda of whiny snowflake and thin-skinned temper tantrums about why we should live in a regressive society.
    Now that's a lot of buzzwords.

These options are good stuff, I might finally make a HMT when I get back into the game.

Off-topic, but I also like that people are having fits in the post showing off HMT customization instead of the post were a reference they haven't thought about in 10 years was nixed.