10+ Year Old Account

Patch 9.1.5 PTR - New Highmountain Tauren Female Customization Options

WoW Classic - Season of Mastery Updates, Finkle Einhorn Renamed to Pip Quickwit

Patch 9.1.5 PTR - New Highmountain Tauren Male Customization Options

Patch 9.1.5 PTR - New Highmountain Tauren Female Customization Options
    Today we are taking a peak at the new customization options added for female Highmountain Tauren.

As a hairy person myself, I find all tauren models offensive and request they be removed from the game.

I do love the tail jewelry. While it's probably the hardest thing to add, I do wish they'd add some face structure variance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see that the Allied Races are getting some more options.

Female tauren are so goofy. Sometimes I enjoy playing them, other times I look at them and think, "wtf am I doing". It's hard to find gear that looks good on them. The gear I do like on them usually has pretty big shoulders to balance out the shape of their body.

Cow bangs.

Blizzard is NAILING it!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren always looked rediculous, this isnt my cup of tea.

I still find it weird that this is an allied race and not just part of tauren options in general.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yesss Love all these new Tauren female options. Especially the tail wraps.

Tauren in a bikini, woohoo.

Nice this should make people forget about the Finkle situation.With this i'm sure all the people who left for New World mmo will come back.

Can't believe they would put a cow with breasts in this game.. all creatures in game should be asexual organ less xenomorphs.

Quote Originally Posted by mothandras View Post
    Can't believe they would put a cow with breasts in this game.. all creatures in game should be asexual organ less xenomorphs.
    Gotta wait till 10.0 hits. I bet there will be in game pronouns and non binary/genderfluid options in character creation.

Im not sure whats funnier... how half arsed these customisations are and how far they again go 100% past what people asked for (as usual)...

...or the pathetic incel bullshit some people spout about how apparently it ruins their live they deleted some fucking jokes. Not like i think that was a smart choice either to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Nice this should make people forget about the Finkle situation.With this i'm sure all the people who left for New World mmo will come back.
    Oh god I hope not, I hope those assholes stay in Jeff Bezos' island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    Oh god I hope not, I hope those assholes stay in Jeff Bezos' island Adventure.
    We "assholes" are having so much more fun. Good luck farming Korthia for another 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Tauren in a bikini, woohoo.
    not just any kind of bikini, but a partially fur colored bikini. MOOOO!!!