Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    They are still keen on publishing a novel where the central character is a genocidal maniac that is also racist against trolls?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    We all are waiting? Interesting... I haven't logged in since I killed mythic sludgefist... I just lost interest in all the extra systems they kept adding. I can keep up with the lore without playing so I honestly don't care about the new patch at all.
    I did 3 weeks of SLG prog and lost interest. Lol watching the train wreck from the forums and reddit is way more fun than the actual game.

Kotaku totally doesn't have a bias summary of the lawsuit drama...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    If they weasel out of this lawsuit without compensation to the employees, I will forever drop All blizzard related products. Not Even kidding. I Hope more people Will do the same.
    they arent weaseling out of the lawsuit, the lawyers on the other side did corrupt and illegal shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Anyone who actually looked at the documents knew it was a farce and wouldn't hold up in court. The goal isn't to actually win in court (as that is impossible), but to force Blizzard to settle because going through the discovery phase is disastrous for software companies. With a settlement, the agency will construe this as a "victory" for cred and justify eating up more taxpayer money.
    So much this

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

I doubt anyone seriously thought this would have resulted in any justice. It's California. Everything is performative there. Companies are happy to play along with these kinds of things, since it means people think the capital is getting punished while they actually aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    They are still keen on publishing a novel where the central character is a genocidal maniac that is also racist against trolls?
    And telling us she's a morally grey character at worst and we should all forgive her.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    Then your opinion neither counts nor matters? I mean... if you're not playing the game then...

- - - Updated - - -

You either can't read or intentionally misrepresented my point, so I'll repeat it - the issue are the LAWYERS fault, specifically the Lawyers of the State of California (screw Commiefornia). We live in a society built on the sovereignty of law, not your feelings, not the gross marxist insanity of social justice, nothing but the law. Break it at your own peril, but please don't then cry about it after the fact.
    Did you just use "we live in a society" unironicaly?

True justice would not only be punishment of Blizzard (as so many people in this thread seem to want), whose "crime" was to prevent the abuse. It would also be to punish the people who actually committed the abuse.

5+ Year Old Account
    You either can't read or intentionally misrepresented my point, so I'll repeat it - the issue are the LAWYERS fault, specifically the Lawyers of the State of California (screw Commiefornia). We live in a society built on the sovereignty of law, not your feelings, not the gross marxist insanity of social justice, nothing but the law. Break it at your own peril, but please don't then cry about it after the fact.
    What @Verdugo said. I'm just enjoying the sheer, involuntary irony in this post LOL

More OT, government agencies employing inept people and having terrible internal QA? Huge ass corporations likely to come dry off the downpour? Blizzard delaying things? Yeah, I'm really, REALLY shocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

After reading some of the posts of this thread... I'm glad I'm not American.

Damn... people... try to understand the victims... Sexual harassement is not "wokism"... I know what kind of people think like that but... seriously... Do you honestly believe that ? I'm sure you don't.

Try to think about it : what if the harassed women were your mother, sister or wife ?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcho View Post
    But guys.
    They changed a bunch of emotes, names, and paintings. Isn't that enough?
    Thats right because in the end it was you, the player, the women harasser! The censorship was necessary so it doesnt influence us further in our sexual harassment activities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    After reading some of the posts of this thread... I'm glad I'm not American.

Damn... people... try to understand the victims... Sexual harassement is not "wokism"... I know what kind of people think like that but... seriously... Do you honestly believe that ? I'm sure you don't.

Try to think about it : what if the harassed women were your mother, sister or wife ?
    Surely it is an absurd to see this harassment happening but neither my mother, sister or wife would work in such place firsthand. If you are a woman and you know its a common behavior in these places I dont see why not avoid it at all costs. I would at least. I mean even without the lawsuits the first time something like that happened I would quit.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

You're the one invoking what I assume is Hegelian idealism, you know, utter BS that indirectly killed over 100 million people because "reality isn't good enough." /shrug
    I didnt invoke shit, I was just laughing at you.