Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just curious though why the fuck are we waiting months upon MONTHS for some bullshit non-content patch? I really don't understand.. and so we have to wait 6 more months after that for content and by then nobody gives a shit because the new xpac will be 6 months after that? U actual WOT m8?

are there really many ppls (or anyone at all) that plays HS for a WoW mount, when he/she/it is not a HS player per se, for standard mount #28464725475 these days?

years ago, when they did this the very first time, before they spitted a million mounts on us, i did that too. but since there are so absurd many mounts, it just completely lost my interest.

and once in the past i was one of the biggest wow collectors. it was a part of the game experience for me, to do all achievements, collect tmogs, pets and mounts, before it became a fulltime job and lost everything „special“ with it, by becoming a cheap mass shit for blizz. therefore that promo shit triggers not even a tic of a muscle for me.

factually it ended in WoD for me, when they did all that mounts in Tanaan and had that hillarious stupid and grindy fishing achievements. i remember how much better this all was designed in MoP. good ol times, before they started to just milk the cow.

but maybe thats just me.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-10-16 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    are there really many ppls (or anyone at all) that plays HS for a WoW mount, when he/she/it is not a HS player per se, for standard mount #28464725475 these days?

years ago, when they did this the very first time, before they spitted a million mounts on us, i did that too. but since there are so absurd many mounts, it just completely lost my interest.
    I can understand where you are coming from. That we have a vast amount of mounts.. so why would they bother to think it would be a real incentive for players. This is why I pretty much nowadays just farm ones I find interesting , unique, or enjoy in general. There is probably some hardcore collectors out there still tho.

Personally I like seeing all the designs they manage to come up with there. Even if sometimes we get recycled skeletons, it is a whole new skin. (I get more people get excited about new skeletons and animations tho. It's pretty nice when they do this.) Still some of these creations.. I feel can potentially inspire other individuals. This might just be me, but when I saw it. I thought of the World of Warcraft mount instantly.

So personally I do still get excited about mounts and transmogs for weapons, armors etc. Critters, baddies, bosses, NPCs, in general etc. (environment too) It is just a bit of a downer when it feels like other departments don't come off as strong. For all we know they are not able to do the stuff they really want anyways..
    (I picked up a couple new mounts this current patch)
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-10-16 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    I can understand where you are coming from. That we have a vast amount of mounts.. so why would they bother to think it would be a real incentive for players. This is why I pretty much nowadays just farm ones I find interesting , unique, or enjoy in general. There is probably some hardcore collectors out there still tho.

Personally I like seeing all the designs they manage to come up with there. Even if sometimes we get recycled skeletons, it is a whole new skin. (I get more people get excited about new skeletons and animations tho. It's pretty nice when they do this.) Still some of these creations.. I feel can potentially inspire other individuals. This might just be me, but when I saw it. I thought of the World of Warcraft mount instantly.

So personally I do still get excited about mounts and transmogs for weapons, armors etc. Critters, baddies, bosses, NPCs, in general etc. (environment too) It is just a bit of a downer when it feels like other departments don't come off as strong. For all we know they are not able to do the stuff they really want anyways..
    (I picked up a couple new mounts this current patch)
    understand that. but for me (and thats maybe just me) there is rarely these days a mount that is not distracting me. they all look like cheap copy pasted shit to me. or its just bad luck of taste and i simply not like most of the design they do these days.

and yes, i normally do it the same way, like you say you do: i only hunt for the one that excites me. but this is sadly a rare thing these days. the only mount i would go for, is that flying frisbee mount in Tazavesh. but even this looks not very great at all. its just a small mount. and i like small mounts. but it was not enough to make me hunting it.

maybe i am just too old or simply played wow too long, after 16 years. idk. or its just taste and the designer of the wow team in the last few years just not hit my taste. its nothing special. i just stopped having fun with mount collecting.

but personally i liked the mount collecting way more, when there were not thousands of them. and even when there would be a mount that really hits my taste, its also factor 100 more fun and more special, when i get this mount in an environment where not 100 other mounts to collect exists too.

at least for me.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-10-16 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. not "california" everywhere, if you are fired for sexual harramsnet, they dont call it that, they call is misconduct, even here in canada... that is literally it. a company wont say "you were fired for raping someone" they will say "you were fired for misconduct"

2. christ metzen he was stated to have known about all this and said/done nothing, and was even a dick to co-workers, a female co-worker of his was talking to him one time of wishing to expand her horizions and become more then just a (cant remember)
    he said "stick to what your good at kiddo"

3. pat nagle hasn't had his references removed... although he may, as its very likely he was in the same boat as chris.
    not gonna lie, 2. made me laugh "hey boss i want to do something else and not the stuff you hired me for".
    i would have kicked her out, not lecture her.
    in no workplace ever you can just go up and be like "lolz my work boring, make me ceo".

and with 2. being laughable 3. makes less sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    not gonna lie, 2. made me laugh "hey boss i want to do something else and not the stuff you hired me for".
    i would have kicked her out, not lecture her.
    in no workplace ever you can just go up and be like "lolz my work boring, make me ceo".

and with 2. being laughable 3. makes less sense.
    idk if you know, but its normal for people to say to their boss they are looking for a promotion...
    you seriously are gunna fire people for wanting a promotion in the company?
    what the fuck is wrong with you. oh i know, you literally have never worked a day outside a mcdonalds.

"in no workplace ever you can just go up and be like "lolz my work boring, make me ceo"."
    That is literally all fucking companies, you really think in companies you cant just say "hey i am interested in a promotion" without risking being fired?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post

and once in the past i was one of the biggest wow collectors. it was a part of the game experience for me, to do all achievements, collect tmogs, pets and mounts, before it became a fulltime job and lost everything „special“ with it, by becoming a cheap mass shit for blizz. therefore that promo shit triggers not even a tic of a muscle for me.

factually it ended in WoD for me, when they did all that mounts in Tanaan and had that hillarious stupid and grindy fishing achievements. i remember how much better this all was designed in MoP. good ol times, before they started to just milk the cow.

but maybe thats just me.
    same here. Theres so many mounts in the game that I dont care anymore about most of them. To be fair, with wow going 16+ years, this would sooner or later become a thing. Theres so many to collect now, I just pick out a select few that I really like to go for.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    same here. Theres so many mounts in the game that I dont care anymore about most of them. To be fair, with wow going 16+ years, this would sooner or later become a thing. Theres so many to collect now, I just pick out a select few that I really like to go for.
    yeah, i get your point (first sentence). but: to me personally it would be waaay more fun to collect all the old mounts of old xpacs, even when its the same amount after, lets say 20 xpacs.

what i wanna say: it was many mounts already in MoP, with all the mounts of Vanilla, WotlK, TBC and Cata. But at this time it was fun to collect the „few“ mounts in actual xpac and do all the old stuff to hunt all the „many“ mounts of older xpacs, when its just a few per xpac. in contrast: i totally lost the interest in collecting all the many mounts in BfA when it was actual and then go and collect all the many mounts in Legion.

in short: its a huuuge difference (at least to me) if xpacs bring „some“ mounts, even when after 20 xpacs there are „many“ mounts, or if every xpac spit endless mounts on you. the first variant will be fun to me, even after 30 xpacs. the second variant killed every fun for me, after 2-3 xpacs.

but maybe thats just me.

idk if you know, but its normal for people to say to their boss they are looking for a promotion...
    what the fuck is wrong with you. oh i know, you literally have never worked a day outside a mcdonalds.

"in no workplace ever you can just go up and be like "lolz my work boring, make me ceo"."
    That is literally all fucking companies, you really think in companies you cant just say "hey i am interested in a promotion" without risking being fired?
    Promotions aren't horizontal, you know nothing of office life kid.

To be fair: some companies will fire or otherwise mistreat you for asking for a promotion. Or even act like it's an imposition for you to ask for a lateral move (which to be honest, is what "expand her horizons" sounds more like). And, to be honest: fast food chains are probably the worst in that regard.

Let me guess about hallow's end.....

The rings will be item level 184. very useful!

This patch 9.2 looks great! Can't wait!