Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I know you'll probably just disappear, but... I would love to hear your reasoning as to why a violent attempt at overthrowing a legitimate election wasn't an "insurrection."

Lemme guess, they were just tourists on a visit, right?
    I often find myself screaming and cowering behind armed capital police when tourist show up in my house uninvited, then proceed to unlawfully enter my home and attempt the breach barricades I've set up.

Oh wait, no, that's GOP congressman.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's weird that Trumpsters want to ignore the very definitions of words, because it makes their guys look bad. The least you guys could do, is get some better talking points from your pundits.

Going to bad for violent racists and fascists who are hell bent on bringing down the United States Government doesn't put you in a very good light.
    So the Biden FBI are in the can for Trump? Just going by the official narrative here.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    So the Biden FBI are in the can for Trump? Just going by the official narrative here.
    Once again, the definitions of words, and what the fascist asshats said/did doesn't really care that you want to try and defend such bullshit.

Yes, thisnis the official narrative of Trumpsters.