Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    salvaging the scraps of starcraft: ghost?
    If it's anything's scraps it's Titan's scraps.

But given the mess that game was, the "scraps" are probably just "A modern-setting MMOFPS with RPG mechanics."

Which, again, sounds an awful lot like that cash cow that abandoned Activision called Destiny.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Cannot wait to run around to towers to get map vision and then moving camp to camp killing the enemies to get control points. So I can be like.. hey this is like a tab target far cry.. but as an orc!

Not really..

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i should care about this because why? blizzard had the crapfest that is shadowlands, followed by the crapfest that is d2 remastered, followed by the severe letdown of the merc mode in hearthstone. i don't trust this company one bit anymore.
    I mean you care enough to click the thread and reply. You people crack me up. You sit on a WoW fansite bashing anything and everything saying you dont care , but you probably play 3-4 of their titles. Keep on keeping on.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    technically the next wow expansion is unannounced
    Why would you need experience working on FPS games for WoW?
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

hopefully not warcraft related. maybe world of starcraft?
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Well those people working on the games are wasting time doing them cubicle crawls and tapping booties/other sexual deviancy or harassment
    You can sleep safe tonight knowing that after the lawsuit was filed and Brack fired that stuff came to a complete halt. Come on. They get sued and you can even imagine that they didn't tighten down the conduct rules for the office? JFC.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

It'll be WoW2.

I'm serious. They'll shape up the events from this expansion and whatever content comes next as the lead in to it. There's si much money to be made from launching a new MMO that they're going to throw gobs and gobs of money into its development to make it happen quicker than the normal development timeframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    It'll be WoW2.

I'm serious. They'll shape up the events from this expansion and whatever content comes next as the lead in to it. There's si much money to be made from launching a new MMO that they're going to throw gobs and gobs of money into its development to make it happen quicker than the normal development timeframe.
    There is no money to be made from launching a new MMO, at all. If they just wanted money quick the whole Genshin clone idea sounds way more reasonable, because that made billions in a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    They gonna ruin project titan too? Lol
    How would they ruin an already failed project? Titan was what Overquatsch was originally supposed to be, which failed and lead to the OW salvage job as a "hero" based shooter.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Great... they trying Titan again...

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    It'll be WoW2.

retail is already "wow2" the chance of they creating a new world of warcraft from 0 with a new engine is literally nonexistent

And let's not even talk about blizzard credibility ,any game they lauch in the near future will hardly be a hit
    Last edited by Miross; 2021-10-16 at 11:31 PM.

a Destiny clone set in the SC 2 IP space could be interesting...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Warcraft really needs an offline RPG with a great story.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    A weirdly sterilized and overly limited version of Genshin with super slow release cycles, sounds like a total money maker - said no one ever.
    Like basically every single stockholder right now, Mobile is where the money is right now if you like it or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Came here to say that. What does it say that they don't feel like they can fill this role internally?
    Players: Maybe this job posting means that Blizzard will finally find some talent outside of their destitute, creatively bankrupt development team

The same fucking players: Can you believe Blizzard sucks so much they can't even find people to fill roles internally and have to crawl on their hands and knees begging for help from the outside? DAE Activi$$ion????? Bobby Kotick's yacht, am I right???

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Players: Maybe this job posting means that Blizzard will finally find some talent outside of their destitute, creatively bankrupt development team

The same fucking players: Can you believe Blizzard sucks so much they can't even find people to fill roles internally and have to crawl on their hands and knees begging for help from the outside? DAE Activi$$ion????? Bobby Kotick's yacht, am I right???
    This made me honestly laugh XD i mean, Blizzard needs changed in their dev team (al least in the "decisions workflow") and people complain about not hiring the same people they want to be gone.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo it won't be anything Warcraft related. I guess players are just fed up with the Warcraft universe. They ruined WC3 and the current WoW just completely lost its soul due to many drastic changes over the years. The only thing I could imagine is something like Warcraft "Primal" with a storyline that tells about the early days of Azeroth.

I think it won't be Diablo since it is too present right now. Diablo3, Diablo2 remastered are live and too additional Diablo Projects are in development.

It could be something in the StarCraft unviverse. This ist still the only brand without scratches. There were no new StarCraft projects for years now. Additionally there are so many possibilities. You could go for a FPS, for a MMORPG in Space, you could aim towards exploring, surviving and building your own base somewhere in the universe, there are endless possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Lol, are these chinese games?
    LAO is south korean and i meant the new riot MMO <s>if i remembered it correctly it was called elyion.</s> maybe i am mistaken with the title name
    Last edited by froschhure; 2021-10-18 at 12:11 AM.
    love WoWarcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I think they should focus on their toxic work environment and the eight (8) lawsuits bearing down on them because of said work environment rather than getting ambitious again. Clearly their current managerial and staffing practices are not conducive to making good games.
    Changing their past games for their current woke agenda won't fix anything either.

Rather its not Warcraft related, some new Starcraft stuff would be cool.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Please be WoD ( World of Diablo ) a more mature darker themed WoW

Or WoSC ( World of StarCraft ) a MMO based off StarCraft