Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeFuryWarrioir View Post
    Lol, even pointing out to you that how you desperately hold onto this false premsie of "uhh.. other games do it!", and even then, you manage to repond with absolutely nothing at all.

    Despite knowing full well that I'm right, in every aspect, and you having no responses whatsoever as usual, I'm seriously crying from laughter right now XD
    The reason your argument is invalid is because you can insert literally anything into your argument and it'd be just as wrong. For example, say I want Blizzard to add roller coaster simulators to the game. Here's how I might present my argument:

    So instead of seeing what a feature can add in short and long term player gain, MAU gain, player retention, as well as gamepaly broadening, you isntead put on a blindfold and go agaisnt a brick wall with your head.

    As I said many times, Blizzard should add roller coaster simulators not because "other games do it" - that's just your personal misconception and hamsterwheel you built up for yourself.

    They should add it bacause it helps the game immensely in broadening horizons, thus gaining long term profit, which they can invest in even larger scale improvements in the future. It's jsut how the world itself moves forward, if oyu fail ot realize that tho, don't wonder if you get left behind :
    P

    Do you not yet see why your argument is pointless?
    New BiS for 9.1!

    [ twitch ][ Retired Semi-retired as of 2018 ] [ The Official MMO-Champion Bingo Card. ] [ WoW's Community in 2021, illustrated ]
    [ That time I predicted the future...twice. ] [ How do you know if somebody posting on a WoW forum is a FFXIV player? Don't worry, they'll tell you. ]

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Actually Ion has gone on twitter within the last month and said there is a clear faction imbalance and that they're thinking of solutions to fix the problem, so you're just wrong and a liar lmao.
    First of all I think you need to check the definition of a liar once more, but secondly: Wow, thank you very much! Checked out his twitter and on 1st of September he ACTUALLY admitted that. Well, in that case I'm looking for ward to a solution within the next 8 years!

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    factions are everything that made wow lore, since the first games the factions play major role and have big significance to the game

    just because some bad devs lately did shit does not mean it should end

    if the hand is injured(the factions) you don't cut the whole arm off(end the factions) you nurse back to be healed(bring decent and competent writers)
    That's just the problem, Blizzard doesn't think in "Nurse back to health", they think in "If it doesn't work as intended, remove it", as evidenced by their development decisions over the past years.

    Also, how are you going to shift faction populations back to anything resembling balance again? People are attached to the people they share a faction with, most people shifted to Horde over the years, so how do you get enough people to switch to Alliance for it to make a noticeable difference?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    The reason your argument is invalid is because you can insert literally anything into your argument and it'd be just as wrong. For example, say I want Blizzard to add roller coaster simulators to the game. Here's how I might present my argument:

    So instead of seeing what a feature can add in short and long term player gain, MAU gain, player retention, as well as gamepaly broadening, you isntead put on a blindfold and go agaisnt a brick wall with your head.

    As I said many times, Blizzard should add roller coaster simulators not because "other games do it" - that's just your personal misconception and hamsterwheel you built up for yourself.

    They should add it bacause it helps the game immensely in broadening horizons, thus gaining long term profit, which they can invest in even larger scale improvements in the future. It's jsut how the world itself moves forward, if oyu fail ot realize that tho, don't wonder if you get left behind :
    P

    Do you not yet see why your argument is pointless?
    Trying to shift goal posts with your logical fallacies before your end by switching in irrelelvant clown topics instead of the discussed features?
    Well shouldn't come as a surprise

    It's legitimately hilarious how you try to defend an indefensible position by resorting to ever more absurd ideas.
    All the while failing to understand what benefits an actually good, grounded idea can give to a game

    If humanity listened to naysayers such as yourself, we'd still be living in the stone age.

    It's even more hilairous how there is already a roller coaster simualtor in the game on Darkmoon Island for years now, which you obviously never experineced, being how you probably pay a sub only stand around in Sw/Org instead.

    What you need to realize is that not everybody is an idiot who is content of running the same instance 1000 times. Normal people need engagement, in order for them to keep logging back in. Building up your own piece of the world provides a big part of this engagement.
    Last edited by SocialJusticeFuryWarrioir; 2021-10-18 at 10:14 AM.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeFuryWarrioir View Post
    Hmm not bad for first steps, we cna go long wys from there (without making the forsaken extinct for obvious player reasons of course)
    Yeah, just an example of course.

    Personally i'd like to see i.e. some more Dwarven integration, think massive infrastructural revival of the connections between Shadowforge city and Ironforge, a new connection to Aerie peak and an attempt to cleanse and recapture Grim Batol. Of course with some alliance support from at least the humans and gnomes, but mostly dwarvish stuff.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

    Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

  6. #66
    I am Murloc! Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    5,978
    No. I want blood.

    Also I didn't see the guy that comes in every thread to say that FF is better. Maybe I missed his post? Dunno

  7. #67
    Sure, and change game's name to Friendshipcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •