Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wrathion will bring Anduin back to normal with a kiss
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by perkocet View Post
    THIS JUST IN: MMO-C user literally needs you to introduce your characters with "I like to bang guys AND girls" in order to comprehend bisexuality. More at 11!
    Thats not what I said. I said half assing shit makes it look like pandering to creepy shippers. All they would have needed to do is have someone say "Oh I thought he liked Tim instead" or what ever and it would have been clear and not look like they were just pandering to some fanfiction creeps that gotta ship any two characters that have any kind of interaction together. Or you know don't mention him liking Taelia at all and it would have looked like it was planned all along. If you are going to do something don't half ass it. Don't add a lesbian elf couple where one has become a satyr unless you are going to make a female satyr model either make it two dudes or make the satyr one a dude its that fucking simple.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-10-18 at 12:57 AM.

It was a shame for him to bow out so soon after being re-introduced into the game, so yes, I'd like him to play a part in Shadowlands.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    True love's kiss will break the domination spell, I don't want the story to go any other way.

Can't wait to read Warcraft: Call Me By Your Name later next year.
    I want that just to see the insecure straight people screech and cry about "omg no gay in my game!!! wtf noo" and after they post that, they return to their thinking "I like maid outfits, that makes me super straight right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    I doubt it. It really feels like they just pluck 4 or 5 lore characters at the start of an expansion who'll be relevant for the plot.
    Ya there’s just too many lore figures for them to focus on at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Also, how would Wrathion even get to the shadowlands?
    The same way Taelia and Calia got there, via the portal that them and every other NPC uses and which is pretty much canon this time around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Isn’t Bolvar basically chilling in Oribos all the time? He’s as useless as Tyrande and that means something.
    He's polishing his hammer in Korthia now.. being equally inactive and useless. They don't even give you a fucking quest where you and do something with him once in a while, he is just there, giving you the fucking weekly and staring hollow at the portal stone.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    He's polishing his hammer in Korthia now.. being equally inactive and useless. They don't even give you a fucking quest where you and do something with him once in a while, he is just there, giving you the fucking weekly and staring hollow at the portal stone.
    I can't believe that they gave him that cool new model just to having him stand in Korthia with such a constipated face. He should better do something important in 9.2, unless they want to make him dirtier than they already did at the beginning of SL.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I can't believe that they gave him that cool new model just to having him stand in Korthia with such a constipated face. He should better do something important in 9.2, unless they want to make him dirtier than they already did at the beginning of SL.
    I full well expect him to stand at the entrance of the final raid and shout some stupid RP stuff, while we do all the work and then suddenly in the final cutscene he get's to rehearse his 3 lines of dialogue and pretend he actually did anything this expansion.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

If my boyfriend was abducted by a giant dominating daddy in another dimension I'd be plunging through to save him. So I only expect to see Wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    I full well expect him to stand at the entrance of the final raid and shout some stupid RP stuff, while we do all the work and then suddenly in the final cutscene he get's to rehearse his 3 lines of dialogue and pretend he actually did anything this expansion.
    This is applicable to all wasted potential cool NPCs over the years. "Cuz we du playurs ar du heros!"
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2021-10-18 at 11:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    This is applicable to all wasted potential cool NPCs over the years.
    Sadly, you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    It's funny because Christie Golden explicitly stated that Anduin was straight in several tweets, but with everything that's been happening in regards to damage control, I can absolutely see them walking that back for the sake of "inclusivity" and "diversity" and totally not some overblown, half-assed agenda as mentioned by OP
    Ya but JK Rowling went Oprah on her books too...you're gay, you're gay, you're gay, everyone is gay!

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    I want that just to see the insecure straight people screech and cry about "omg no gay in my game!!! wtf noo" and after they post that, they return to their thinking "I like maid outfits, that makes me super straight right?"
    I love playing 'Spot the Deeply Closeted' anytime this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Your belief that wearing a maid outfit / dress / other female-oriented article of clothing automatically makes you homosexual is ironically way less progressive than I think you're trying to come across as here. Or maybe you're just heterophobic, who knows

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Ya but JK Rowling went Oprah on her books too...you're gay, you're gay, you're gay, everyone is gay!
    she did that to compensate for her TERF behaviour. 'I am so virtuous, oh but f them tans people amirite'
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-10-18 at 01:48 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

This is applicable to all wasted potential cool NPCs over the years. "Cuz we du playurs ar du heros!"
    The annoying thing is it wasn't because we didn't want them to play apart in the fight, it just wasn't fun feeling like we didn't really do that much against Deathwing, only for Thrall to come and one-shot him. They were at leas tbetter in other encounters after, like Illidan on the Kil'jaeden fight. More of that, thanks.

The thing is, we can be the fucking heroes all the day long, that is not the issue. You can be the hero and still have an adventure with the NPCs, instead of just having one by their infinite grace. Edit: That would also solve alot of their character drama issues, that simply stem from having barely any exposition to the core characters the story tries to put center stage, but the game forgets to actually turn the spotlight on.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-10-18 at 03:56 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    No, because Blizzard writers won't bother to bring him back again after his appearance in BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    He's straight as long as they want him to be straight, lol. That can change in a minute. Maybe he's just bi curious or whatever. The sky is the limit.

But: that's not my point.

It's more about the implications of an upcoming Dragon Isles expansion where Wrathion for sure would play a role. And so we would have a link between the end of Shadowlands (Wrathion helping to rescue Anduin) and the start of the next one (Wrathion being the Aspect of the Black Dragons).
    Bi doesn't exist in media because a character going from a same sex relationship to an opposite sex one would cause outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Bi doesn't exist in media because a character going from a same sex relationship to an opposite sex one would cause outrage.
    Superman comes out as bi sexual in next comic from what i heard. Like why what is the point lol.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Superman comes out as bi sexual in next comic from what i heard. Like why what is the point lol.
    It's not the superman you're thinking of, Clark Kent retires and hands the mantle to his son, who is bisexual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !