Rio not showing main score?? HELP

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Rio keeps showing the points of my druid instead of my shaman.. It used to show my shamans score and I got into groups way easier....

Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/EQqWm0h

Quote Originally Posted by ksehsatoo View Post
    Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Rio keeps showing the points of my druid instead of my shaman.
    Recently transferred or renamed the character?

If not, have you asked for help on... you know, raider.io, since they're the ones in charge of their website? Have you read the FAQs? https://support.raider.io/
    Last edited by Throwme; 2021-10-17 at 08:22 AM.

You'll have to wait for the addon to update their data, then download it when it has.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

You have a 10/10 HC rogue with 223 ilvl when your main only did 5/10 normal?

I mean, bold move to post this.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    You have a 10/10 HC rogue with 223 ilvl when your main only did 5/10 normal?

I mean, bold move to post this.
    You should not shame other players, just because they enjoy the game differently.

After ~48.000 hours of /played I care more about having my reputations done for this expansion as for anything else. Weekly vault keys and a bit of content are time consuming enough and R.IO is clearly something that helps with the min-max.

I mean, bold move to flame somebody about the progression in a single raid tier. It makes you look like a noob in this game.
    Last edited by Ange; 2021-10-26 at 12:33 PM.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    You should not shame other players, just because they enjoy the game differently.

After ~48.000 hours of /played I care more about having my reputations done for this expansion as for anything else. Weekly vault keys and a bit of content are time consuming enough and R.IO is clearly something that helps with the min-max.

I mean, bold move to flame somebody about the progression in a single raid tier. It makes you look like a noob in this game.
    Who asked?

48k hours dang that's impressive, hopefully I'll be able to reach that one day

Quote Originally Posted by Yutilk View Post
    48k hours dang that's impressive, hopefully I'll be able to reach that one day
    Just use WoW as an ALT-TAB chat client over many years.
    -

Just use WoW as an ALT-TAB chat client over many years.
    I must learn the ways of the master