Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    add my discord Crug Crimsonblade#8459 I can back everything in saying up. Don’t you understand? The system is flawed you can be next!

The only thing i get from OP is that he called someone a F** in the forums like a 2009 CoD kiddie, got mad because he was banned, and came here to tell people hes mad because he got banned, and apparently FFXIV is involved, i dunno.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why discord just post it here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Why discord just post it here lol
    I don’t think I can post pictures. I don’t think I have permission because my account is bew. I will try when I get home. I have emails. I have screen shots. I have Reddit posts. I’ve got it all.
    Last edited by Crug; 2021-10-18 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crug View Post
    I am being systematically silenced because I am PRO wow. I am PRO horde. I am ANTI ff14.
    I doubt this is the reason, maybe if you showed the posts that got you banned?

I do agree with you however. Any forum like this one, or reddit or the official forums are bound to have moderators that are so heavily invested in the game that they'll get very defensive and want to ban people that they don't like. I'm pretty sure that Blizzard would ban Asmongold for example if he gave them the slightest reason to simply because they hate him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think I can post pictures. I don’t think I have permission because my account is bew. I will try when I get home. I have emails. I have screen shots. I have Reddit posts. I’ve got it all.
    Upload them to imgur for example, link them here by clicking the "Insert image" button that looks like a portrait.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post

I do agree with you however. Any forum like this one, or reddit or the official forums are bound to have moderators that are so heavily invested in the game that they'll get very defensive and want to ban people that they don't like. I'm pretty sure that Blizzard would ban Asmongold for example if he gave them the slightest reason to simply because they hate him.
    I don't think blizz bans that way... I was a real shit disturber for years on the wow forums and what they tend to do is nail you for smaller and smaller infractions. If someone is posting regularly to the point the community knows them they will eventually get axed but it isn't sudden unless your using really racially charged language.

For example my ban was about joking that a person should install windows on the mac when the client was broken so they wouldn't have to code their own launcher to game.

It was extremely harmless but I get why it got 1000 year ban and it wasn't so much for that but how... I hate using this word but it works here " toxic," I was to the wow community. I would attack a person who claimed they cared about other players ( casuals, lfr players, etc) then drill them till I forced them to admit what they wanted was based on greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Upload them to imgur for example, link them here by clicking the "Insert image" button that looks like a portrait.
    When I get home I’m blowing the lid off this whole thing.

The funniest thing about this forum is that these kinds of pure trash threads are being allowed for long enough to get pages of replies. Meanwhile, people calling OPs who post these out for the obvious trolls they are get infracted for bogus reasons.

At this point, this forum should seriously consider just not allowing people to make threads for the first 1/2/3 months they are registered here. There are like no new users, everyone is just a regurgitated troll on a new account that gets to roam completely free. Some cooldown period between registration and posting privileges would let them rethink if they really want to commit so much time to trolling. We get constant river of sewage from accounts created 1 day before the threads get started. Please do something about it, mods.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-10-18 at 06:26 AM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The funniest thing about this forum is that these kinds of pure trash threads are being allowed for long enough to get pages of replies. Meanwhile, people calling OPs who post these out for the obvious trolls they are get infracted for bogus reasons.

At this point, this forum should seriously consider just not allowing people to make threads for the first 1/2/3 months they are registered here. There are like no new users, everyone is just a regurgitated troll on a new account that gets to roam completely free. Some cooldown period between registration and posting privileges would let them rethink if they really want to commit so much time to trolling. We get constant river of sewage from accounts created 1 day before the threads get started. Please do something about it, mods.
    this has been raised before, most recently when the site was under attack by bots just spamming nonsense threads. the rationale behind it is that if a bot creates a spam thread they are easy to locate and ban... but if they can't create a thread they will spam posts instead across numerous threads which is a lot harder to stop

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread started out cringe but is slowly building momentum into being something rather interesting... The RP, the "blowing the lid of everything"... fuck it, I'm down for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Why anti FF14, cause it’s another mmo people are enjoying?
    came to post this

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post

I agree with your first point, I've always found it odd that half the users trolling don't really get punished, but the ones calling them out for it 99% of the time do. Don't really understand why calling someone out for trolling is infraction worthy, unless it's literally just a spam post.

<snip>
    That's a lot of words used to say nothing at all.

You haven't even told us why you got banned. The reason for it. "I am pro wow, and anti ff14" is as vague as saying "I live in a house" when someone asks you where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I agree with your first point, I've always found it odd that half the users trolling don't really get punished, but the ones calling them out for it 99% of the time do. Don't really understand why calling someone out for trolling is infraction worthy, unless it's literally just a spam post.
    Well it kinda depends on how you call them out...

Quote Originally Posted by Drindorai View Post
    The people who scream about being silenced are always people who are just butthurt that they were correctly punished for using hate speech so they turn themselves into the victims.
    Well, there might be a few exceptions. Nonetheless: very strong correlation. There's a comic out there about a college professor losing his tenure for being an extremist, going on to howl "I have been silenced!" all over the media, and finally just admitting that he considers any criticism or dissent to be "silencing" him; but I'll let everyone just look it up on their own.

Anyway? Doubt this thread is going to last. Nothing good will come of it.

>I am pro WoW

MAZED

Take your meds
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Drindorai View Post
    Being actively "anti" a game you aren't playing is weird as well. If you don't like a game why waste mental energy actively attacking it?
    This you?

Quote Originally Posted by Drindorai
    Probably because they've been pulling this, "Undo all our own self-imposed awful gameplay mechanics onto the players in a patch or two after launch" crap since Legion.
    One of the biggest non-sequiturs I've seen from the WoW Copium crowd
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh people didn't quit Shadowlands because WoW is an old game. lol
    Well that was...something. Sure glad it affirmed my choice to play FF14 instead.
    Yawn. This thread is garbage but so is your post. People like you that endlessly moralize about the "high road" and twist yourselves into pretzels to excuse negatives about your chosen game while saying shit like "Steve Danuser is literally the reason WoW sucks" are infinitely worse, in my opinion, than the regular old "lol you suck because you don't know the perfect route for this week in this +7 key" WoW community.

I have the image link but I still get this error "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." LIKE I SAID I AM WILLING AND EAGER TO SHOW YOU THE PICTURES. ADD MY DISCORD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having been banned from various forum sites has nothing at all to do with the game itself. You'll need to sort that out for yourself.

Also, we're not here for you to advertise your discord. Further posts and threads along this line will be subject to infractions for spamming.

Closing.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-10-18 at 07:16 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."