Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    I don't PVP much (obviously) but I thought that was how the system was now, no? Obviously the winning team should get more rewards, but I thought even the losing team got something based on their individual performance.
    You'll get the straight honor from performing well but the bonuses for winning far outweigh the potential for a single player to farm in a losing game. It's why Comp Stomp is so popular whenever it comes around. Honor is simply easier to farm when you're winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Forfeits create even more toxic Behaviour, where 1 person dies and tries to forfeit, then pouts when it doesn't go through and does nothing else.
    Yeah.

Forfeit's one of those ideas that sounds good but fails because people are idiots.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You're a literal child if you can't accept you might lose sometimes - ultimately any time you spend on a game is time 'wasted' so who cares
    Did you read anything in the thread at all? What does a forfeit option have to do with avoiding a loss... cause that isn't what forfeiting means...

Joining a losing BG is mostly fine if it ends fast, you get some quick honor for nothing. The problem is only when you wait 15 minutes or more to join it - in that case you should be rewarded by getting priority in queue for your next bg.

That would be definetly better than just adding surrender option that would be abused and just cause more problems overall.

But to be honest random bgs are a joke and 90% of them are a stomp so...