Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No, we're choosing to fight these violent racist terrorists on any hill they choose, because they are violent racist terrorists.

    They're the ones who picked the hill in question. I'm not interested in ceding any ground on any hill to people like this.

    And it has fuck-all to do with "tribalism". They're a fucking terrorist hate group, dude.
    But, Endus, all they need is some woman to pity-fuck them and they'll stop being violent misogynistic homophobic racists.

  2. #102
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    33,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No, we're choosing to fight these violent racist terrorists on any hill they choose, because they are violent racist terrorists.
    Pretty much this.

    It's worth noting that mocking them is part and parcel.

    1) Anyone who's ever seen Springtime for Hitler knows the weaponized power of ridicule. Mel Brooks wrote it for a reason.

    2) The Proud Boys, despite naming themselves after children for...some reason, seem to take issue with any slight at their clear male superiority, which is why doing it whenever an opportunity arises -- and this one was gift-wrapped -- is brutally effective. It costs us nothing, and they look like fools if they try to defend themselves, and they look like cowards if they don't. As Endus pretty much said, the guy with the megaphone decided this was the hill they wanted to fight on today. And judging by the many public comments on the situation, they got steamrolled. I legit haven't even seen anyone trying to defend them (I don't think @PACOX is) and I was looking, because that would have been fun, too.

    3) And yes, because it's funny. A bunch of overweight unshaven unwashed hateful sexist bigots, sweating through their fake-ass flak vests, suddenly in the spotlight for not having a girlfriend? It's a self-own that needs to be pointed at and laughed, much like the last date most of them have been on when their pants came off. Actually, maybe the women didn't point and laugh. That's a good way to lose a repeat paying customer. Or...be shot.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    My argument has been that the topic is dumb.
    I agree with you (who cares honestly ?) and that is why I find that most people here are kids or totally immature.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I agree with you (who cares honestly ?) and that is why I find that most people here are kids or totally immature.
    Ah, truly special Ka, taking a break from pushing The Lost Cause of the Confederacy to grace us with your opinion?

  5. #105
    The Lightbringer Pannonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    3,151
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post



    Proud Boys want one house wife, ISIS wants 40.
    Ah ok, so everyone deserves ONE sex slave- but if you want more than that you're a terrorist. Interesting. How would you choose the sex slaves for the proud boys? Do you volunteer yourself?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Ah, truly special Ka, taking a break from pushing The Lost Cause of the Confederacy to grace us with your opinion?
    Case in point. Thanks.

  7. #107
    The Lightbringer Pannonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    3,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Shhht, it's kinda funny observing all the odd ways in which some people try to socialize within the space of this thread. I see it as a form of them trying to radicalize each other, especially when someone makes the occasional and repeated remarks that we're dealing with totes violent terrorists / very evil people here who they should all be against.
    I dont know about you, but people who want to violently overthrow a democratic elected government to install their minority dictator are terrorists in my book, and i don't feel the need to defend them.

    Strange hill to die on, but at least you make it very obvious what your priorities are.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I dont know about you, but people who want to violently overthrow a democratic elected government to install their minority dictator are terrorists in my book, and i don't feel the need to defend them.

    Strange hill to die on, but at least you make it very obvious what your priorities are.
    Considering how much they have defended white nationalists in the past, it isn't surprising they are doing it now.

  9. #109
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Love, Cassie & Nina
    Posts
    55,909
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    My argument has been that the topic is dumb.
    Pretty sure your argument was the same "these poor men are victims of society" bullshit that Connal pulled and now you're trying to walk it back once it was pointed out that no one is entitled to sex or even a relationship, point in fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Considering how much they have defended white nationalists in the past, it isn't surprising they are doing it now.
    Nor is it surprising that people of a certain political stripe (on a gaming forum, no less) get triggered when people make fun of incels.

    The way they exhibit more empathy for largely white, middle class young men whose most pressing issue is that they can't get laid due to having shitty and toxic personalities rather than social groups which are actively being persecuted is very telling.
    You're not "playing devil's advocate", you're making someone who is likely speaking from personal experience defend themselves against the shitty and oppressive opinion you're too embarrassed to admit you actually believe in. It's you. You're the devil.

  10. #110
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Love, Cassie & Nina
    Posts
    55,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Why do you think these people are on average middle class?
    Because that is what is reflected among the limited statistical research that has been done on incels.

    That is a new one for me. For me the sense is more that they're lower class, eg. a category of people that feel abandoned and left behind by the system.
    That is not what makes someone lower class, rofl.

    Nor is it necessarily a bad thing when the thing that is being abandoned is shitty and toxic standards of masculinity. This is why we don't give a shit when fascists say they're being left behind by society, either.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2021-10-20 at 10:11 AM.
    You're not "playing devil's advocate", you're making someone who is likely speaking from personal experience defend themselves against the shitty and oppressive opinion you're too embarrassed to admit you actually believe in. It's you. You're the devil.

  11. #111
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Love, Cassie & Nina
    Posts
    55,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    But also glad you are willing to acknowledge that even middle class people can feel abandoned by the system, I guess?
    You can put the strawman away, because no one was disputing this to begin with.

    Regarding the Proud Boys specifically: I assume they're middle class because they have the disposable time and income to be engaging in grandstanding and the accumulation of large amounts of tactical gear. You're confusing being slovenly with actual poverty.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2021-10-20 at 10:18 AM.
    You're not "playing devil's advocate", you're making someone who is likely speaking from personal experience defend themselves against the shitty and oppressive opinion you're too embarrassed to admit you actually believe in. It's you. You're the devil.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    As much as I can't stand the group, this is how push people into becoming incels and capital storming degenerates. Maybe we should be trying to get these dudes laid, they'll they have less time and angst for their other bullshit.

    See that guy in the green on the right? He is so horny he made a t-shirt.
    Would you sleep with one if you was a woman?

  13. #113
    Oddly predictable as to who would defend these people. One that was a slight surprise as a bonus, too.

    How sad.

  14. #114
    Elemental Lord Milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sedition Charges of Shitposting
    Posts
    8,424
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oddly predictable as to who would defend these people. One that was a slight surprise as a bonus, too.

    How sad.
    It's time for a clever poster to regale us with some Navajo parable about the Frog and the Scorpion.

    /e in Orson Wells voice, "While drowning the Frog gasped, 'If only I had given the Scorpion some pussy...'"

  15. #115
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Love, Cassie & Nina
    Posts
    55,909
    Quote Originally Posted by KuerbisgeschmackShake View Post
    /e in Orson Wells voice, "While drowning the Frog gasped, 'If only I had given the Scorpion some pussy...'"
    Or the classic "Qu'ils mangent de la chatte."
    You're not "playing devil's advocate", you're making someone who is likely speaking from personal experience defend themselves against the shitty and oppressive opinion you're too embarrassed to admit you actually believe in. It's you. You're the devil.

  16. #116
    So I take it there no equivalent Proud Girl chapter?
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Credibility, Stuff you and the horse you rode in, why would i want to be seen as credible in your eyes, you people, "Extreme left nutta's " are the worst of what this forum has to offer.

  17. #117
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    33,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    So I take it there no equivalent Proud Girl chapter?
    Funny you should ask.

    On Dec. 21, a former MMA fighter named Tara LaRosa—who has marched with the Proud Boys and the far right around the country, including recently in D.C.—established a transphobic Telegram channel called Proud Girls USA. That same day, the ProudBoysUSA channel snubbed her, declaring that “Proud Girls” was a “ridiculous” idea. “Don’t ride our coattails,” they groused. “Want to support us? Get married, have babies, and take care of your family.”

    The next day, LaRosa fired back with a selfie of herself alongside Proud Boys head Enrique Tarrio and Proud Boys podcaster Joe Biggs, crowning herself the “Noble Den Mother” of the females-only chapter of the designated hate group. “She will lead us to wreck antifa like even the PBs have not. She could probably beat up any Proud Boy in the world,” her post said.

    She then upped the ante with a post slamming “all you little crybaby Pecker Boys” and boasting, “I am tougher than 99% of you alleged men.”
    Oh, that's from late December, as in, they probably kicked her out of the Jan 6th insurrection. Hah. Giggity. Hah.

    But that's not quite what you asked, is it?

    LaRosa’s hate group is not the first all-female outfit to attach itself to the Proud Boys. In 2016, a Facebook group called the Proud Boys’ Girls
    /eyeroll

    sprang up with 3,200 followers. The female group was noted in an internal FBI report that called the Proud Boys an “extremist group with ties to white nationalism.” Although the Proud Boys’ Girls Facebook account closed in 2018, a Telegram channel by that name opened last May.

    The Proud Boys’ Girls’ first Telegram post—a photo of white nationalist Kyle Chapman glorifying a political brawl—originally came from an account called the “Proud Goys,” which Chapman would later tout as a more anti-Semitic version of the Proud Boys. Another post featured the white-nationalist Groyper movement, and after over a year of inactivity, the account forwarded a message insisting, “Trump didn’t disavow the Proud Boys.”

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Funny you should ask.



    Oh, that's from late December, as in, they probably kicked her out of the Jan 6th insurrection. Hah. Giggity. Hah.

    But that's not quite what you asked, is it?



    /eyeroll

    Hey, we're trying to help!

    “Want to support us? Get married, have babies, and take care of your family.”

  19. #119
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Love, Cassie & Nina
    Posts
    55,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    So I take it there no equivalent Proud Girl chapter?
    TERFs. They actually have a whole island just north of France!
    You're not "playing devil's advocate", you're making someone who is likely speaking from personal experience defend themselves against the shitty and oppressive opinion you're too embarrassed to admit you actually believe in. It's you. You're the devil.

  20. #120
    Elemental Lord Milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sedition Charges of Shitposting
    Posts
    8,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    So I take it there no equivalent Proud Girl chapter?
    Last year the Atlantic ran a profile on Lauren Southern.
    On dating Gavin McInnes; Controlling and drinks too much.
    Her current boyfriend; Likes to measure her skull and his wrists before going out to eat.
    But still, no regrets!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •