Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Single you say?!
    Proud Boys speed dating sounds like a horror flick where Michael Myers lectures us on white supremacy the whole film.

Also this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Maybe these right-wing fascist dillweeds doth protest too much.
    It's always the manliest men who do the most homoerotic shit whilst sounding off on how much they hate it.

100% there are DL proud boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Single you say?!
    Proud Boys speed dating sounds like a horror flick where Michael Myers lectures us on white supremacy the whole film.

Also this.

It's always the manliest men who do the most homoerotic shit whilst sounding off on how much they hate it.

100% there are DL proud boys.
    Maybe if they stopped metaphorically circle-jerking and started literally circle-jerking they could chillax a bit.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Maybe if they stopped metaphorically circle-jerking
    Accusing someone of circle-jerking in this very thread is beyond irony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    That's right, leap to the defense of the domestic terror group.

Of course it's a bit circle-jerky. Who the fuck would support violent racist terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    That's a lot of beer guts on display.
    Was about to say....

Bunch of chubby dudes in tacticool gear, track suits and polarized Oakleys with a violent and racist streak.

How could women ever resist the sheer "I'm a domestic abuser with a gun." vibe they are all emanating.

- - - Updated - - -

My man....The only difference between these lunatics and those lunatics who went off to fight for ISIS in exchange for sex slaves is purely theoretical at this junction.

What do you want us to do here? Feel sorry for them? Or take Jordan Peterson's advice and mandate some waifus to quell those violent urges?

Why bring women into this? Fascists can go fuck themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    That sums up the comedy of this thread indeed... Somehow one peculiar group of people ironically thinking they're less cringe than another.
    The faux enlightened middle can both sides anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sums up the comedy of this thread indeed... Somehow one peculiar group of people ironically thinking they're less cringe than another.
    When one of said groups is, definitively, a violent white supremacist terror group, yeah. There's no irony to be had. Just you both-sides-ing in defense of said racist terrorists. Why is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've decided to post on-topic, rather than comment on the two posters saying "everyone else but me is jerking someone off" while jerking each other off.

Obviously, we weren't the only ones to see this story.

Source 1

Now, we’ve all had our fair share of bad dates and terrible partners. And many of us have had a long and lonely pandemic. But trust me when I tell you: ladies, you’re better off alone. After all, do you really want to be stuck making Hamburger Helper over a travel Sterno grill in the parking lot of the Boise city hall while your husband rants about critical race theory to strangers?
    Source 2

In the space of a minute, it was a perfect illustration of the two-step process that the far-right has used for years now to recruit new followers: First, bait insecure men with fantasies of female submission. Once they're in, recruit them to white supremacy.

The misogyny-to-white-supremacy pipeline has long been well-documented, but in the past year and a half — with the rise of QAnon and the anti-vaccine movement, both perceived as more female-friendly than groups like the Proud Boys — the centrality of misogyny to authoritarian recruitment has faded somewhat from the discourse. Recent events, however, have been a strong reminder of how crucial gender anxiety is to far-right recruitment.

Authoritarians prey on insecure men, feeding them a story of how all their gnawing self-doubts can be silenced by embracing an unapologetically male chauvinist attitude. They recruit such men with a fairy tale about how the modern world is scary and confusing. The solution, they say, is to return to rigid, unforgiving gender roles that just so happen to value straight, cis men above all other people.
    Incidentally, you know, there's another ideology that tries to recruit young, impressionable men with the promise of sex, well, 70-something virgins to be precise.

"Why wasn't that one the first one?"

It wasn't as funny.

Source 3 saved me the trouble and found some good responses to the original Twit.

What woman wouldn’t jump at the chance to be the “housewife” of a Proud Boy? Sounds like an idyllic life. (Sarcasm)
    This has the “potential” to foster violence and aggression… “Taliban-ish” …looking for housewives, taking housewives, telling housewives what to do!
    "Single and looking for housewives" is the verbose way of saying "incel"
    They have houses?
    <- might be my personal favorite

“I just want to find someone to love that I can hate people with.”
    how are they going to support a wife when it looks like they waste all their money on merch and army cosplay outfits?
    I see one woman in the crowd. Somebody's Mom no doubt.
    They don’t want a soul mate, they want a maid who will lie and tell them they’re good at the sex and whatnots.
    "Must be able to collect Social Security disability benefits under multiple names, cook meth and know how to skin a possum."
    Best of luck, boys. Women are generally looking for men.
    <- no, this might be my favorite

This guy was holding his Trump banner backwards.

Now to be fair, it's possible these cosplay Call of Doodies didn't know they were being male auctioned off, that it was just that guy with the megaphone. But unless he was lying about them all being single, that's not much of a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's hard to attract women when you're an avowed misogynistic, racist, and idiotic fucktard. This should not surprise anyone.
    "Women want manly men. Men who don't bother doing laundry or washing off the musk of Burger King take out, they'll just slap some AXE body spray right over it. Men's men. You know. Real men. Men who spend most of their disposable income on YUGE guns and tacticool gear. Men's men. Men who don't mix the purity of their bloodlines with ...other...races."

This is all true. Some guy called Incel Marine or whatnot told me so on Youtube.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2021-10-19 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    "Women want manly men. Men who don't bother doing laundry or washing off the musk of Burger King take out, they'll just slap some AXE body spray right over it. Men's men. You know. Real men. Men who spend most of their disposable income on YUGE guns and tacticool gear. Men's men. Men who don't mix the purity of their bloodlines with ...other...races."

This is all true. Some guy called Incel Marine or whatnot told me so on Youtube.
    If my man ain't willing to dress up in yellow face and film a movie on a former nuclear testing site where the actors and crew are laughing over how active the Geiger counters are, causing him to get terminal cancer, then he's not a real man.

this coming from one of the most cringe people I've seen on this site is indeed comedic.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If my man ain't willing to dress up in yellow face and film a movie on a former nuclear testing site where the actors and crew are laughing over how active the Geiger counters are, causing him to get terminal cancer, then he's not a real man.
    Only men with terminal testicular cancer are men.
    -snip-
    Ok. Sorry, I'll stop now.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-10-19 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Probaby don't post cartoon testes in the thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Why bring women into this? Fascists can go fuck themselves.
    Because there is a notable lack of them in...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh thanks for links, a must read article for later....

Helluva sutext.

Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan and the Proud Boys: Grooming a Generation of Bitter Chumps?
    https://www.salon.com/2021/10/18/tuc...the-far-right/

They both make that stupid huh? face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    When one of said groups is, definitively, a violent white supremacist terror group, yeah. There's no irony to be had. Just you both-sides-ing in defense of said racist terrorists. Why is that?
    Bidoof's Law. Remember their old avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

If there are two circle-jerks and I have to join one..I'll happily join the one that's circle-jerking against the bigotted shitbag circle-jerk.

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly is "cringe" and "peculiar" about being against Racist shitbags?

Seems like that should be the mainstream opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    If there are two circle-jerks and I have to join one..I'll happily join the one that's circle-jerking against the bigotted shitbag circle-jerk.

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly is "cringe" and "peculiar" about being against Racist shitbags?

Seems like that should be the mainstream opinion.
    The pot(s) calling the kettle cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    The pot(s) calling the kettle cringe.
    Worse than that. I mean the thing about "Pot calling the Kettle black" is that both the pot and the kettle are black. So really it's just an idiom for hypocrisy.

The only way that would apply here is if not being a racist, sexist, and homophobic piece of shit were as "cringey" as actually being one. And that's the position that Roach and Yadry seem to be taking here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KuerbisgeschmackShake View Post
    They both make that stupid huh? face.
    To be fair, everyone makes that stupid face if you catch a still of them talking at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Worse than that. I mean the thing about "Pot calling the Kettle black" is that both the pot and the kettle are black. So really it's just an idiom for hypocrisy.

The only way that would apply here is if not being a racist, sexist, and homophobic piece of shit were as "cringey" as actually being one. And that's the position that Roach and Yadry seem to be taking here.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, everyone makes that stupid face if you catch a still of them talking at the right time.
    Whilst also circle jerking about being the two 'outsiders' posting their shared, circle jerky view. Cringeception.