Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Headless Horseman rings are now 184 item level.
    Loot-Filled Pumpkin can now be obtained only by characters level 45-60."

wow, they must realy not want people to resub

These events' gear ilvls are so pathetic...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    The loot from Holiday events definitely needs to be adjusted. Should be ilvl 220 minimum so it is actually useful for alts.
    no that's ridiculous. why on earth would loot from a piss easy dungeon be raid level as opposed to normal dungeon level?

7+ Year Old Account
    another year and nothing to do on that event what joy

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MechanoDruid View Post
    Because otherwise it is useless. It is a temporary event with very few rewards, which aren't even on par with weekly event rewards.

I think ilevel should go even higher to be on par with heroic raids. It is catch up gear after all. It won't affect l33t wannabe raiders, like ones crying every time someone suggests to help players with bad gear. It wouldn't even compete with weekly chest rewards, but it will help players who are stuck with low gear.
    so you think a dungeon which takes about a minute to complete should reward the same ilvl gear as raids? no. just no. it's also not meant to be catch-up gear, the catch-up gear is elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    so you think a dungeon which takes about a minute to complete should reward the same ilvl gear as raids? no. just no. it's also not meant to be catch-up gear, the catch-up gear is elsewhere
    Judging by the responses not a single player is excited by these events generally. They are completely useless for the majority of players, casuals included. Another example of an out of touch dev team. The seasonal events are just regurgitated from the past with nothing to see or obtain. Just take a look at other MMOs that make events, they actually have impact. It's like a sale with 1% discount, why even make a sale if nothing is on sale anyway? It's really comical at this point with WoW if you compare it to other MMOs.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, gear from 3 minute event should be 230 cause gearing is so hard nowadays /s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah....Hallow's End.....another year of disappointment in not getting the Horsemans Mount. Been farming the damn thing since the candle days, and it's not dropped for me once. I've actually been in a group where the mount dropped for the other 4, but not me. RNJesus hates me

Good ol seasonal costumes. Make sure to have fun ASAP, because fun will be patched out shortly!

Whoa!!!! All this content, I cannot take it.

So nothing new? Cool, guess I don't have to log in then.

How about throwing in some of these new paintings that I can hang in my.. nvm.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

no that's ridiculous. why on earth would loot from a piss easy dungeon be raid level as opposed to normal dungeon level?
    Normal is 226 World Quests are dropping 213-220 for me so why would you care if World Quest quality loot drops from a Holiday event is the real question.

Holy fuck i didn't know it affect your gameplay??? Holy shit why do you even care if world quests dropping 220+ like candies? What the fuck different man?
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2021-10-19 at 04:31 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxuvox View Post
    Ah....Hallow's End.....another year of disappointment in not getting the Horsemans Mount. Been farming the damn thing since the candle days, and it's not dropped for me once. I've actually been in a group where the mount dropped for the other 4, but not me. RNJesus hates me
    I feel you. It took me 14 years and over 1000 attempts to get this damn thing but it just happened today. Keep on trying!