Do you think the Scourge could have taken over Dalaran if Korialstrasz and Jaina hadn

If Korialstrasz and Jaina hadn't left*

Just wondering if they could change the situation if they stayed, they are both quite powerful mages

Dalaran wasn't really a military power or actual city just a place of learning. By the time Arthas was attacking Dalaran the Scourge had already wiped out all of Lordaeron. Arthas might have slowed a bit if Jaina tried to stop him but I think he would have killed her anyways. The only thing stopping the Scourge was the magic auras which Arthas bypassed with mass banshees anyways. A red Dragon could have been an issue but seeing how easily he kills Sapphiron when weakened I dont think one dragon would have made a massive difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I think they still would have.

Yes, because the story was written with the intent for Dalaran to fall. Krasus didn't even exist as a character (he wasn't invented yet) when Dalaran fell in WC3.

Most characters didn't have ridiculous power levels at the time, so the entire army of the Scourge would be unstoppable. Jaina was still only a apprentice who's biggest weapon would be to distract Arthas while trying to make him remember that he used to be a good guy. I imagine Krasus would just be a boss mob like the huge abomination Arthas fights at the end of the second undead mission in TFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssria View Post
    Yes, because the story was written with the intent for Dalaran to fall. Krasus didn't even exist as a character (he wasn't invented yet) when Dalaran fell in WC3.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Day_of_the_Dragon

Came out after WC3.

edit: oh lol it didn't