Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Did you miss Shadowlands launch where they did just that?
    Well it feels like allied races take 75% of that treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by noctim2 View Post
    Well it feels like allied races take 75% of that treatment.
    Well that's probably because you are biased. They pretty much got the same treatment (except void elves who got even less)

7+ Year Old Account
    Void elves only got skin and eye colours and now only hair colours and tentacle toggle. It's still less than any other race that got updated.
    they ltierally got all blood elf options, they are essentially "two r ces in one" and others mostly got shit and lackluster options

read: the He fanboys screamed and they answered, yet, they are deaf ears about other races and what we ask.

Core races got their pass in 9.0, now its first batch of AR. I thought this concept was pretty easy to grasp but apparently not for everyone...
    void elves got shit in 9.0 as well, so your "pretty easy concept" is flawled by default

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

void elves got shit in 9.0 as well, so your "pretty easy concept" is flawled by default
    They only got skin colors and blue eyes option, so no, it's not flawed at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    They only got skin colors and blue eyes option, so no, it's not flawed at all.
    they got options in 9.0 and they are not core races

your point = invalid

your point = invalid
    I'm not a void elf advocate, but they got the short end of the stick. This being the AR batch, highmountain tauren, lightforged draenei, nightborne, got completely new customization, not just different skins. New hairstyles for males and females, new accessories, new horns, new tail shapes, new necklaces, new earrings, skin colors, hair colors, eye shape and luminous hands (nightborne), tauren got new hair in the form of mane and foremane, face jewelry for draenei and nightborne. Clearly, all 3 of these got the new customization treatment that the original races revamp had lead us to expect, and even more in some cases.

Void elves? Having had very few additions at 2 different points doesn't even come close to the rest of the customization those 3 ARs had. Void elves had new skin, eye and hair colors. Literally only textures. Not a single actual new option like hairstyles, accessories, anything that I described above.

your point = invalid
    Yeah except it's not really comparable since they only got skin and eyes colors, so this is in the same ballpark as straight back orcs, golden eyes belves or night warrior nelves which were all side dishes just like what void elves got. So nope, you are wrong once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    This being the AR batch, highmountain tauren, lightforged draenei, nightborne, got completely new customization, not just different skins. New hairstyles for males and females, new accessories, new horns, new tail shapes, new necklaces, new earrings, skin colors, hair colors, eye shape and luminous hands (nightborne), tauren got new hair in the form of mane and foremane, face jewelry for draenei and nightborne. Clearly, all 3 of these got the new customization treatment that the original races revamp had lead us to expect, and even more in some cases.

Void elves? Having had very few additions at 2 different points doesn't even come close to the rest of the customization those 3 ARs had. Void elves had new skin, eye and hair colors. Literally only textures. Not a single actual new option like hairstyles, accessories, anything that I described above.
    Yeah...I think people are forgetting that lightforged, Highmountain, void elves, etc. were missing a few entire categories that the "related" races had (you couldn't change lightforged tail length or, IIRC, give Highmountain nose rings, for example). Which isn't to say that I don't want to see the other races get more options at some later date; even so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I'm not a void elf advocate, but they got the short end of the stick.
    just this made me completely ignore the rest of your post

void elves are the races with more customizations of all allied races and even more than core races, they can be a blood elf AND a void elf, they got options they shouldn't and you are telling me they got the short of end of the stick.

Yeah except it's not really comparable since they only got skin and eyes colors, so this is in the same ballpark as straight back orcs, golden eyes belves or night warrior nelves which were all side dishes just like what void elves got. So nope, you are wrong once again.
    they gotning almost the entire customization of blood elves isn't comparable? lmao

no, you are wrong, you said core races received customization in9.0 therefore, they should not get now, yet, void elves, who are not core races received the options there, this makes your point invalid and other races can get as well now.

for context, your argument about not being comparable is also bullshit, as we are talking about how they could more skin options for the corre races, some of those skin colors that are already in the game, in the end you are wrong in double

just this made me completely ignore the rest of your post

void elves are the races with more customizations of all allied races and even more than core races, they can be a blood elf AND a void elf, they got options they shouldn't and you are telling me they got the short of end of the stick.

they gotning almost the entire customization of blood elves isn't comparable? lmao

no, you are wrong, you said core races received customization in9.0 therefore, they should not get now, yet, void elves, who are not core races received the options there, this makes your point invalid and other races can get as well now.

for context, your argument about not being comparable is also bullshit, as we are talking about how they could more skin options for the corre races, some of those skin colors that are already in the game, in the end you are wrong in double
    Skin tones is almost entire blood elf customisation? What are you smoking?

7+ Year Old Account
    Skin tones is almost entire blood elf customisation? What are you smoking?
    nice tentative to get away by the tangent

nice tentative to get away by the tangent
    If that's what you call someone calling you out on your obvious bs then sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    If that's what you call someone calling you out on your obvious bs then sure.
    you completely deflected from the main point to not admit you were saying bs, then come with this, weak, weak, try harder next time.

you completely deflected from the main point to not admit you were saying bs, then come with this, weak, weak, try harder next time.
    Don't need to try hard at all because you make no sense whatsoever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't need to try hard at all because you make no sense whatsoever.
    i mean, youa re just wrong and got called out, its even more blatantly because you have no idea what you are talking aboutt, mind you, it was not just skin tones as void elves also got the ear options of blood elves, and, even without that, with your nonsense argument that would mean, if its just skin tones they could give skin tones to core races as well, since a lot of then are in the game as npc options

ao, you are still wrong, wrong and wrong.

i mean, youa re just wrong and got called out, its even more blatantly because you have no idea what you are talking aboutt, mind you, it was not just skin tones as void elves also got the ear options of blood elves, and, even without that, with your nonsense argument that would mean, if its just skin tones they could give skin tones to core races as well, since a lot of then are in the game as npc options

ao, you are still wrong, wrong and wrong.
    Nope, you are wrong because it's a fact that void elves got far less customisation options than any race that was updated.

I mean you can repeat your bs how many times you want, you still gonna be wrong. I guess you want to be recognized as a clown around these forums or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, you are wrong because it's a fact that void elves got far less customisation options than any race that was updated.
    who gives a shit about that? isn't the argument that was being discussed, youa re tryign tog et away by the tangent again

you said core races got their options before, therefore shouldn't get now, besides void elves not being a core race and getting customizations like that

your whole point is invalid

you want to say the options are few isn't an valid argument, as the core races could get a few skin colors options, that already are in the game as NPC

I mean you can repeat your bs how many times you want, you still gonna be wrong. I guess you want to be recognized as a clown around these forums or something.
    if im a clown you are an entire circus, just run away with another bs argument cause you cant hold your own.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    blizz: coming in 9.1.5!

players who still care: but when is it coming out?!
    2nd november its coming, sadly i dont care about extra customisation options

who gives a shit about that? isn't the argument that was being discussed, youa re tryign tog et away by the tangent again

you said core races got their options before, therefore shouldn't get now, besides void elves not being a core race and getting customizations like that

your whole point is invalid

you want to say the options are few isn't an valid argument, as the core races could get a few skin colors options, that already are in the game as NPC

if im a clown you are an entire circus, just run away with another bs argument cause you cant hold your own.
    Ok thanks for proving that you are indeed a troll and a clown. Gonna put you on ignore because you are just clotting my feed with your usless post that are factually untrue. Bye bye.

"besides void elves not being a core race and getting customizations like that", No, they didn't get customisation like that because they got a bunch of copy pasta skin colours, and not plethora of new hairstyles, manes, earings, faces, tatoos etc. like what core races did. So it's not "like that" at all. And if you can't see the difference, then there is no hope for you.

Oh, and while putting you on ignore list, here is what I found on your profile:

Interests:
    Kill elves

Elf Killer

Rofl. Now I feel dumb for falling for this obvious troll attempt at all. Should have ingored you earlier. Bye Mr. Troll.
    Last edited by melzas; 2021-10-28 at 09:26 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok thanks for proving that you are indeed a troll and a clown. Gonna put you on ignore because you are just clotting my feed with your usless post that are factually untrue. Bye bye.

"besides void elves not being a core race and getting customizations like that", No, they didn't get customisation like that because they got a bunch of copy pasta skin colours, and not plethora of new hairstyles, manes, earings, faces, tatoos etc. like what core races did. So it's not "like that" at all. And if you can't see the difference, then there is no hope for you.

Oh, and while putting you on ignore list, here is what I found on your profile:

Interests:
    Kill elves

Elf Killer

Rofl. Now I feel dumb for falling for this obvious troll attempt at all. Should have ingored you earlier. Bye Mr. Troll.
    nice tentative of red hearing and ad hominem in the same bs argument while still showing you have no idea what you are talking about, astonishing

sadly you are going to ignore cause you were making my days with laughs