Poll: Will you resub for 9.1.5 ?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Will you resub for 9.1.5 ?

Will you resub for 9.1.5 ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn’t be able to get the new guardian Druid form if I didn’t.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

There's no real content there that actually makes me want to play the game so no. Maybe next expansion

Nah not that fond of the recolor sets from mt.
    Do you hear the voices too?

No. Legion TW looks cool and all but its only available every 6 weeks which isn't really worth keeping a sub for.

Also I have zero willpower to level more alts through Shadowlands at this point. Maybe I'll give 9.2 a shot if it looks promising enough.

Probably, feels like a good time to check out the expansion.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10.0 is the earliest I'd resub.

Why would anyone resub for 9.1.5? It offers zero new content and just gets rid of some of the horrible systems that plague Shadowlands.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

9.1.5 looks like a great patch if you are already playing the game. All the QoL changes won't get me to re-subscribe. Only good content will do that.

Not even considering the idea of resubbing until the inevitable ethereal / K'aresh expansion

No.

I was just under gold cap when I quit, could play WoW for free with my token moneys but naw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've stepped away from wow at the end of BFA and been playing other stuff....I've been playing a lot of destiny lately and the story has been amazing lately.

5+ Year Old Account
    QoL patch is QoL patch. Very nice and all, but nothing that might lure me into resubbing. Legion M+, mage tower? Been there, done that, and a cheap recoloured set is frankly unappealing. Maybe I will check back on retail WoW when the QoL patch of 10.0 comes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Nah not that fond of the recolor sets from mt.
    Do anyone play this game for anything other than cosmetics?

I sat for 2 full days when MT came around the first time on my Heroic Raid geared DK so I could get it on first reset, for the challenge of it. I look forward to seeing how difficult it is this time around.

I quit retail week 2 of 9.1. The QoL changes don't interest me. As most people, these weren't what made the game bad imo. I could take either 9.0 or 9.1.5 version of covenants.

The dailies had turned into a massive headache. The new faction questline was boring. The classes I played were not fun to play. 9.1.5 doesn't fix this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I stand corrected.

Legion TW dungeons and MT will only be available every 18 weeks or basically just merely 3 times a year. Definitely not worth resubbing for.

I am already subbed for Classic most of the time. I might level another alt on retail and experience the last covenant campaign that I've been holding off for almost a whole year now.

Two reasons I won't:

1) Blizz as a company has not shown that they are able to treat their employees and their customers with respect in terms of business practices or game design (has been an issue for years mind you).
    2) The quality of the game has significantly gone down since BFA and the current team has not indicated they have the capability or understanding to turn things around.

On top of that, 9.1.5 solves very little in terms of the problems with SL, which is a severe lack of fun and interesting content, while at the same time doubling down on some dumb decisions, such as the removal or watering down of sensitive content (I do agree with some of it, but a lot is just excessive), no artifact appearances as rewards for MT, lack of changes to the timewalking rotation, etc.

kinda? I'm not going to resub right away, but I will resub on 15th to catch up on a whole lot of stuff I abandoned unfinished because with old systems it was too much of a drag. and because I pretty much always resub for anniversary events.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrunner01 View Post
    Do anyone play this game for anything other than cosmetics?

I sat for 2 full days when MT came around the first time on my Heroic Raid geared DK so I could get it on first reset, for the challenge of it. I look forward to seeing how difficult it is this time around.
    I mean if we completed it once and got some sweet skins i see no reason to pay money to do it again for some recolors but that's me. Only good thing is the druid skin imo.

If the patch acually hade some content other then this and timewalking we can only do 3 times a year i might have subbed but the patch is lacking in content that makes it worth subbing for.

Good for you and others who likes the challenge though i dont mind that.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2021-10-21 at 08:24 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?