Poll: Will you resub for 9.1.5 ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    On Xmas break, I believe. Or maybe when they do COVID lockdown. Can’t play on campus but I would definitely resubscribe. I miss playing.
    I can't believe you quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    You could have just said "They didnt change exactly what i want to be exactly how i want it". It would have saved you a lot a time trying (and failing) to justify your reasons.
    I guess he should have asked for what you want instead of what he wants?

If he's anything like myself, SL went wrong in so many ways that, yes, to get us back it'll have to change a lot of things in ways we want. Otherwise, it will still be far beyond what we personally consider acceptable.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

It took a lot to finally make me unsub from this game. I would have been out before January if I hadn't been so invested, so committed, with friendship circles, guild, realm community etc.

Accordingly, it will similarly take a lot to bring me back, because now I am fully uprooted and committed elsewhere. I hope they fix this game but I am not betting anything on it.

I don't think even at Blizzard they are assuming this patch will make players return in any reasonable number, the QoL changes are just to slow down bleeding more and more players.

Player who didn't like the content won't resub just because they can finish content they didn't like faster. And the only "new" content - that actually is just rehashed content - is not going anywhere and will be available in all foreseeable future.

God no. The development team needs to be replaced and the new team will have to at least have at least a successful expansion behind them with no woke nonsense and no predatory systems. If that happens I'll consider it but they have a tough battle ahead of them if they want to compete with the FFXIV team.

Nope, i dont support woke left agenda pushing companies.
    I actually want my money to be put into making good games, not to make safe spaces and talking groups at blizzard hq where devs are able to talk about their feeling.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Imagine getting this letter from a car dealership:

I know you were displeased with the ride, form, and function of the car you test drove 2 months ago, but I wonder if you'd reconsider now that it comes in a new color.

There is nothing of substance in 9.1.5. I certainly won't be coming back because they spackled a few things and added a few cosmetic items.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evilwizerd View Post
    I can't believe you quit!

I have to study sir! I will be back! <3

5+ Year Old Account
    im feeling too harassed for coming back to 9.1.5 all those slut mogs are making me vomit, also killing mobs, players geeez thats so awful and unfair, i will be back on 10.0 there will be no war at all cuz jailer gonna change reality of warcraft making it peacecraft

if it wasn't for the fact that i just rerolled horde to play with guildies and am progressing mythic id have quit a while ago till 9.2 9.1.5 has nothing in it for some1 like me that plays very few toons.

Resub?

I literally just talked more friends into quitting to go play other games.

I'm done giving charity to this cheap, lazy mess of a game that hasn't seen true forward development since MoP. I'm just here for raw spectacle now.

I don't think I will touch SL or TBCC again until 9.2/P5.

I'll resub for one month to check it out, but when Endwalker comes out I'll be playing that. Luckily, I haven't played 9.1 either, so I'll have new things to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Fixing some of the issues in the systems that they added in their game's systems (issues they were repeatedly warned about by beta testers and chose to ignore, just like in BfA, just like in Legion) isn't enough for me to come back. If they listen to feedback next expansion, maybe I'll give it a shot a few months in if the player critique is positive and it looks like they learned (which we know isn't likely). Also, I'd like to see them put as much effort in detailed armor sets as FF14, kind of pissed me off seeing every damn dungeon in FF14 having 7 unique armor sets and then thinking back to when I played WoW and there would be 4 shitty, low-detailed armors that every dungeon shared. Totally makes sense for angels to have the same armors as skeleton warriors, right?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    what specific Group content do you mean may i ask?
    Dungeons and raids.

Im already subbed 6 months so im not gonna vote on this poll. But if i was not, i would most likely not. There are some qol changes to Korthia and anima and the like that are way way too late. Im only looking forward to giving my alts anima and that is about it. Mage tower will be in december and i pretty much hate doing stuff with deadlines, it stresses me out, so. I did it once before, im not looking forward to a repetat.
    Some nerfs to bosses maybe would have brought my guildies back, but they seem to be under the impression that heroic only raiders will bash their heads for a year at the same boss if it's hard enough instead of quitting. Ive never felt so pessimistic about wow. I never cared, because i always had ppl to play with and stuff to do. I get that they have internal issues, but it seems to me they are killing all the lower progression guilds on purpose. Casuals pay for this game, not mythic raiders, this makes no sense.
    Last edited by Loveliest; 2021-10-25 at 09:06 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, MT will still be there with 9.2
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Many people in here and elsewhere say that 15 euros per month is not much and i agree with them, but i decided to vote with my wallet and i am not re-subscribing. I don't know when i am going back, but i hope it won't last long, which means that the company overall and WoW in particular will be pleasant to spent time on.

I'm just about finished the msq in ff14. Ive been really dragging out the last patch (doing like a quest each time i remember to log in), so its a perfect time for me to come back.

Pity then that i just installed minecraft for the first time in my life. That game is... its pretty addictive

Nope.. SJW's can go truly fuck themselves. I am not going to give a single cent to this company They want to keep making stupid statements? I can make one too.