Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    except I've never insulted anyone?
    without the context of what's happening at blizzard these changes wouldn't be happening at all... yeah, just really cannot help but be upset over creeps being kicked to the curb for some reason...

You are implying things about posters.

And again I apologized for what ever disability you have and then explained to you how you look when you respond without reading carefully. Care to actually respond to the actual content of the post then?

3+ Year Old Account
    I don't play Overwatch, but I'm still going to call him McCree
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    without the context of what's happening at blizzard these changes wouldn't be happening at all... yeah, just really cannot help but be upset over creeps being kicked to the curb for some reason...

If you're not a creep then why do you think that would apply to you?

"My "Not involved in human trafficking" T-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt."
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

And again I apologized for what ever disability you have and then explained to you how you look when you respond without reading carefully. Care to actually respond to the actual content of the post then?
    the content of your posts are not worth responding to, ever thought of that????

besides, what does it matter to you if they changed his name? no seriously, what material difference does it make to you that they changed his name? is he your friend? do you know each other and you know something the rest of us don't???

that's what my post was getting at, WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?!?!?
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-10-22 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    So is there any in-universe reason for this change? Or is it just "this was his real name all along" or something along those lines?
    One of Sombra's interactions says Mcree was an alias he used while undercover well before the shitstorm brewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I really don't need to, I can just point to the eight (8) active lawsuits against Blizzard-ATVI and laugh at the people whinging this is some evil SJW conspiracy to ruin video games.
    Active lawsuits aren't proof of anything. You can point to the admitted groups that blizzard is paying to review their work space as the Sjw's that are trying to ruin video games. That's not to say the work environment is where it should be. But sjws ruin everything. You don't have to look any further than comic books or television to see that.

- - - Updated - - -

besides, what does it matter to you if they changed his name? no seriously, what material difference does it make to you that they changed his name? is he your friend? do you know each other and you know something the rest of us don't???

Why does it matter to you that his name was changed?

Not sure there's any name they could have chosen that wouldn't have been a disappointment, but I'm really not a fan of Cole Cassidy.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post

Why does it matter to you that his name was changed?
    it matters that we get SS tier troll posts like this:

Wow sorry to offend you again. The content wasn't worth responding to you because it called you out for being wrong?

Again I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the name change. Change any name you want that you own as long as the name you change it to doesn't contradict the reason you changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Did I say it applied to me? He asked when did he insult anyone in this thread and I showed him.

Wow sorry to offend you again. The content wasn't worth responding to you because it called you out for being wrong?

Again I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the name change. Change any name you want that you own as long as the name you change it to doesn't contradict the reason you changed it.
    you didn't call me out for being wrong you called me mentally disabled and then went on a diatribe about how upset you are over these changes. wow, super duper convincing bro.

and I noticed you didn't answer my question; why do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Why does anyone care about this? Are you really trying to defend what is essentially a monument to a rapey creepy dude?

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror.
    I love how casually people throw around the word "rapey" in this thread.

you didn't call me out for being wrong you called me mentally disabled and then went on a diatribe about how upset you are over these changes. wow, super duper convincing bro.

and I noticed you didn't answer my question; why do you care?
    I didn't call you mentally disabled for one. I said you had some sort of disability likely related to reading. I would assume something like dyslexia which must be since again you are misreading what I wrote.

Please link the "diatribe" so I can try and re-explain it to you.

And again I did explain why I care. Either reread the post or I can bold it for you if needed.

Ahahahaha /thread

10+ Year Old Account

11/10 would scour Wikipedia again
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Gonna be pretty weird looking up trying to find Overwatch High noon PoG videos of Cole Cassidy

but only getting search results of some sexual predator named McCree on youtube.

I didn't call you mentally disabled for one. I said you had some sort of disability likely related to reading.
    holy shit I cannot believe you think that's somehow different or even the least bit appropriate....

oh okay, you care that an alleged sex pest was kicked to the curb but can't prove or for that matter DISPROVE said allegations against McCree. only that for, WHATEVER FUCKING REASON you think he's not guilty and therefore Blizzard cannot make these changes because you don't agree with them. well, too fucking bad. they made the change, deal with it.

this is hilarious... i couldnt find this guy on wiki... so im unsure what to believe at the moment
    Last edited by Samuraijake; 2021-10-22 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    this is hilarious... did blizz really just fuck up from one sexual predator to another?
    ....... yeah, the dude's real name was Randy Pitchford....

holy shit I cannot believe you think that's somehow different or even the least bit appropriate....

oh okay, you care that an alleged sex pest was kicked to the curb but can't prove or for that matter DISPROVE said allegations against McCree. only that for, WHATEVER FUCKING REASON you think he's not guilty and therefore Blizzard cannot make these changes because you don't agree with them. well, too fucking bad. they made the change, deal with it.
    Why would he think he's not guilty?

Because there's no evidence to show that he is guilty of anything nothing more than circunstancial

That's how things work.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    this is hilarious... did blizz really just fuck up from one sexual predator to another?
    Really? You really think that was a real wikipedia article?