Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Oh look, this thread is no longer an issue: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...ctober-22-2021
    If I read properly this post, they envision to make the old starter gear available somewhere in the game. It is not the same as having different starting outfits based on the race and starting area. That said, character immersion in World of Warcraft is not a thing since a long time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Oh look, this thread is no longer an issue: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...ctober-22-2021
    If you want to be precise the main topic is still relevant.
    The title is "Blizzard is removing all races starting gear and replacing it with basic human gear". Even if they make the old gear available, they are still replacing the original starter sets with basic human gear, which literally does not fit any of the tribal races.

My issue is more about why they also didn't design different racial sets and settled for basic human sets instead.

Why do they bother wasting time and resources on this when SL has only had 1 patch in a year and a .5 patch is being treated as a full content patch? Yea they look good, they look bad, it literally doesn't matter because they shouldn't be made, even putting that same gear in as a new quest would be better

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    This reads like someone who would still play WoW if everything was replaced with red squares and green dots. "Battle from red square to red square with your amazing green dot paladin!!!"

Why have any gear at all? Why have races or zones? Just buttons and numbers and little circles you can move out of the bad circles and boom, you're playing WoW. Right?
    It reads more like someone who isn't searching for every meaningless reason they can find to be outraged. But hey, you do you.

Devs at blizzard are now woke lefties.
    No talent, passion or creative mindsets that is why these sets look boring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I swear this is the 3rd "outrage" thread from this OP that I've seen today. WoW players truly are a special brand of pathetic.

Can't tell if serious or not...

If you can't see that he very obviously wearing clothes that cover his whole body from the neck down, I'm not sure you can be helped.
    yeah ofc… but THIS color ??? i mean look at his face color and look at the color of his overal/underwear/pants/whatever. it really looks like he has a naked ass. at least to me.

its like that skin colored fullbody clothes, ice skating women wear. i mean, there are a million colors. do we really need pants looking like naked skin? it just looks so stupid. foremost his ass.

i just find it crazy and funny, in Blizzards actual situation, to use THAT color for pants.

Isn't it just vendor trash? I get some of the old shirts are seen as throphy items to show age but even for rp players I cant see those looks getting used.

Just another example of Blizzard homogenizing the world to all fall under the banner of human.

Kotaku should write an article about blizzard erasing the cultures of tribal and minority groups and forcing them to wear cis-white human clothes. Maybe that will make blizzard change their minds.

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I swear this is the 3rd "outrage" thread from this OP that I've seen today. WoW players truly are a special brand of pathetic.
    I don't think he even plays WoW anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I don't think he even plays WoW anymore...
    I haven't played wow since may, but I got to admit that following the disaster week after week is just too much fun to look away. Its like I know I shouldn't turn my head to look at the accident on the side of the freeway, but I really want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    It reads more like someone who isn't searching for every meaningless reason they can find to be outraged. But hey, you do you.
    But like.

Being outraged at outrage is still outrage. Theyre looking to whine at "whiners".

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I haven't played wow since may, but I got to admit that following the disaster week after week is just too much fun to look away. Its like I know I shouldn't turn my head to look at the accident on the side of the freeway, but I really want to.
    oh yeah I understand that. But there is a difference between looking at the accident as you pass and what some people on this forum do which is stop, take a photo of the accident, upload it to the internet and create a bullshit story out of nowhere with wild speculation as to how the accident happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I care that, despite that, we can't transmogrify it apparently.
    I agree white gear should absolutely be transmoggable - there's so few pieces of understated armor in the game

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Oh no! Gear that is gone seconds after you log into the game. Whatever will we do?
    This is why Final Fantasy is winning, thank you dude.