Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    since you added a edit, I will reply to your points:

    1. you can keep using "fuck" and "shit" all you want to emphasis your anger towards what i'm saying, but it doesn't help you get your points across nor does it validate your points anymore than they already are, which isn't much. So pls watch your tone as you are the only one angered right now.

    Youre not making any sense with your point about Korthia. you Keep saying "extension of the Maw" and completely ignore every thing else that makes it a stand-alone zone in the same vein that Mechagon, timeless isle and Nazjatar function as. the only Difference is how you get there.
    Because how you get there isn't the same with the other 3 doesn't take away what they are. They are Zones.
    just so happens Korthia is a watered down version of the 3.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It " isn't " anything since it has not been announced nor confirmed. stop Speaking in absolutes if you don't know "the fuck" all
    at the moment.
    https://www.pcgamer.com/wows-91-upda...nsional-heist/

    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...-of-domination

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shin, what do YOU personally think Zereth Mortis will be?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    wow. seems some have managed to piss off the red shirt lore guy in here. regardless, it wont matter. who cares what its called and who cares what the raid is. its could have the best name and the coolest stuff in it, and blizzard will STILL figure out a way to break it to where it isnt fun after a few weeks. they kinda have a habit of this...
    Maybe provide examples?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    https://www.pcgamer.com/wows-91-upda...nsional-heist/

    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...-of-domination

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shin, what do YOU personally think Zereth Mortis will be?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Maybe provide examples?
    have you not played BFA or SL? you think we need examples? open your eyes!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    https://www.pcgamer.com/wows-91-upda...nsional-heist/

    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...-of-domination

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shin, what do YOU personally think Zereth Mortis will be?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Maybe provide examples?

    you Seem to be more interested in justifying your point that Korhia is apart of the Maw as a story+lore point....ok I guess
    that's Not what this argument has been about. i Honestly don't know why you keep on about that.
    that has been Established for 6 months that the Jailer pulled Korthia into the Maw. nobody is Disputing that, yet you keep falling back on that.

    You originally said Korthia wasn't a even a new zone, it was a "subsection" and i said YOu were wrong. It was added as a Zone....not just an extra area of the Maw.
    "Subsections" of the Maw include The Tremaculum, the beastwarrens, the Crucible of the Damned, etc.
    Korthia is not a "subsection" of this.
    Korthia is it's own zone with it's own subsections. and like I said before....this is further proved by it having it's own map and it's own chat channels separate from the Maw.
    Even the 1st link you posted says that it isn't a "full blown Zone" so.... thanks?

    the entire Genesis of this argument comes from me challenging your notion that because Blizz has ass-pulled things like this before, they will do it with Zereth mortis...something you're convinced has already happened (based on how you're trying to Argue and dismiss me) or is fact that will happen. Both are incorrect as nothing has happened yet.

    and for the record i think Zereth mortis isn't a massive location to go to, rather, a coordinate where the physical universe and the afterlife meet. much Like how Karazhan is located on a nexus where many leylines meet/cross on Azeroth. this is just my Opinion and not something i am going to use as a point to argue or tell other people they are wrong over.
    Last edited by Shin0mura; 2021-10-24 at 01:12 PM.

  4. #24
    It was pulled to the Maw. It was also established that Korthia is a city, and is basically treated as a part of the Maw zone itself.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, you can think whatever you want. I can still disagree with it. You also seem to think I'm tryna argue Zereth Mortis being a zone as fact, when that's not even what I'm tryna do. It just appears to be the implication Blizzard's making for this realm.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    have you not played BFA or SL? you think we need examples? open your eyes!
    k? And those raids were good? Why are you speaking like an Old God, bro?

  5. #25
    what a Way to completely dismiss all of the points made and just wave it off as "nope, it's this " All you have is a description given by Blizz, and not what the facts are about it ingame.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    It was pulled to the Maw.
    already Addressed and established. and once again.... not the point. Why do you keep saying this over and over ?
    It was also established that Korthia is a city, and is basically treated as a part of the Maw zone itself.
    i Ask again why do you keep referencing back to this.


    Also, you can think whatever you want. I can still disagree with it. You also seem to think I'm tryna argue Zereth Mortis being a zone as fact, when that's not even what I'm tryna do. It just appears to be the implication Blizzard's making for this realm.
    ....and once again, you are clearly more interested in trying to justify your opinions to yourself instead of the actual discussion.
    You can scroll up+re-read everything said, but you havent done that yet so you probably wont do it now, but Im not accusing you of perpetuating a fact of Zereth Mortis being a zone yet. You gave a reason as to WHY it could be added as a zone, and i gave an opinion with the same reason as to why it could NOT be. there is a Prime difference in how these were given and you keep missing it. over and over.

    - - - Updated - - -


    at This point i'm done with this conversation. please Next time keep up with your own argument you're participating in.
    Last edited by Shin0mura; 2021-10-24 at 01:38 PM.

  6. #26
    You didn't address it, and you keep bringing it up by disagreeing and saying the zone's comparable to Mechagon and Nazjatar, which is just wrong.

  7. #27
    Scarab Lord Maljinwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    4,099
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about

    Nobody knows if it's going to be a zone o raid, why attack each other over it lol
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    You didn't address it, and you keep bringing it up by disagreeing and saying the zone's comparable to Mechagon and Nazjatar, which is just wrong.
    Sorry but i have to put You on ignore now.
    I have heard of selective Hearing but this is an entire new level of selective reasoning.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    It was pulled to the Maw. It was also established that Korthia is a city, and is basically treated as a part of the Maw zone itself.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, you can think whatever you want. I can still disagree with it. You also seem to think I'm tryna argue Zereth Mortis being a zone as fact, when that's not even what I'm tryna do. It just appears to be the implication Blizzard's making for this realm.

    - - - Updated - - -



    k? And those raids were good? Why are you speaking like an Old God, bro?
    raids dont save an expansion. especially when blizzard is as slow at releasing content as they are. you would think someone this obsessed with the game and lore would see that. look at group finders for keys or raids right now. the game is steadily declining where even finding a heroic run in sanctum is a chore. you need to stop walking around hand waiving ignorance just because you have some other idea of the truth.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about

    Nobody knows if it's going to be a zone o raid, why attack each other over it lol
    i was criticizing his Choice to attack others and dismiss Others based on his opinion, and we got onto the topic of Korthia being considered a Zone or not. He keeps saying "this is wrong" and "that is wrong " but provides no proof other than a story+lore justification as to why Korthia is apart of the Maw.....not the actual mechanical implementation of it in-game and those implications.
    when one stops Quoting you directly to continue the conversation, and instead resorts to generalized vague responses that more or less just say "nope, you're wrong" then the conversation is over.
    i will not further enable his circlejerk of logic or lack thereof.
    Last edited by Shin0mura; 2021-10-24 at 01:47 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about

    Nobody knows if it's going to be a zone o raid, why attack each other over it lol
    Yeah, pretty silly honestly.

    The Sepulcher could be a deeper section of the Heart Chamber and Zereth Mortis could be Azeroth. The Sepulcher could be an entirely new place and Zereth Mortis is another plane in the Shadowlands. Nobody knows, all of this is as likely or unlikely as the next best option.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about

    Nobody knows if it's going to be a zone o raid, why attack each other over it lol
    agreed, and no one other than these two really care i think. thefirstones is just being argumentative to be argumentative i think. shin has good points, but did not realize until late in the game that he/she is talking to a doorknob that has his head buried in the sand.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    raids dont save an expansion. especially when blizzard is as slow at releasing content as they are. you would think someone this obsessed with the game and lore would see that. look at group finders for keys or raids right now. the game is steadily declining where even finding a heroic run in sanctum is a chore. you need to stop walking around hand waiving ignorance just because you have some other idea of the truth.
    What you just said doesn't even aid your original point. Why are you tryna strawman?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about

    Nobody knows if it's going to be a zone o raid, why attack each other over it lol
    All I said was Korthia ain't on the same level as Mechagon

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    What you just said doesn't even aid your original point. Why are you tryna strawman?

    - - - Updated - - -



    All I said was Korthia ain't on the same level as Mechagon
    i seriously think you are mentally deficient. i cannot in good conscience continue to discuss any topic of any kind, as the points are well beyond you.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    i seriously think you are mentally deficient. i cannot in good conscience continue to discuss any topic of any kind, as the points are well beyond you.
    Your original point was that no matter how good the raid may be, or no matter how much quantity a raid has, Blizzard will always find a way to ruin it (I.E you said through bugs or some shit).

    Now you’re saying that good raids don’t save expansions, which wasn’t the point that was being addressed. That is the definition of a Strawman.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    wow. seems some have managed to piss off the red shirt lore guy in here. regardless, it wont matter. who cares what its called and who cares what the raid is. its could have the best name and the coolest stuff in it, and blizzard will STILL figure out a way to break it to where it isnt fun after a few weeks. they kinda have a habit of this...
    Also, if you’re gonna derail and talk shit about me being a lore nerd, please DM me or @ me.

    I’d rather talk about what y’all want out of Zereth Mortis than anything

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Your original point was that no matter how good the raid may be, or no matter how much quantity a raid has, Blizzard will always find a way to ruin it (I.E you said through bugs or some shit).

    Now you’re saying that good raids don’t save expansions, which wasn’t the point that was being addressed. That is the definition of a Strawman.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also, if you’re gonna derail and talk shit about me being a lore nerd, please DM me or @ me.

    I’d rather talk about what y’all want out of Zereth Mortis than anything
    i said NOTHING about bugs. you completely made that up. this is my last post to you. seriously, try to keep up. two people (that we know of in this thread alone) have tried to explain things to you, and you are being willfully ignorant.

    my point of blizzard screwing it up is simple. its not hard to see what a shit show korthia is. you asked for examples as if any were needed. korthia, mechagon, argus, or whatever were all crap. people consumed that content in days and blizzard stood there waiving about their new zones. people like you that defend this poor workmanship are part of the reason we still get said workmanship. raids dont save expansions, that is relatively true statement. when people are forced to do a tier for 12+ months due to blizzard pleasing people like you with crap new features does not save the expansion. it jades people to the whole experience. focusing on systems and expansion core features is vital to success, so therefore ONCE AGAIN, it doesnt matter what the zone or raid is. we circle back to many people's original point in this thread. the only person not being able to see this logic is you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Your original point was that no matter how good the raid may be, or no matter how much quantity a raid has, Blizzard will always find a way to ruin it (I.E you said through bugs or some shit).

    Now you’re saying that good raids don’t save expansions, which wasn’t the point that was being addressed. That is the definition of a Strawman.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also, if you’re gonna derail and talk shit about me being a lore nerd, please DM me or @ me.

    I’d rather talk about what y’all want out of Zereth Mortis than anything
    derail? how is pointing out the obvious derailing? you are a lore boi with your feels all up in turmoil because something may or may not happen to your liking. its transparent and obvious. no one really knows or cares other than you ONCE AGAIN. calm yourself and go for a walk. the world will continue to turn even if you dont get what you want in a raid or zone in a game....good day

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about

    Nobody knows if it's going to be a zone o raid, why attack each other over it lol
    Exactly, lol.

    Came for the potential new explanation about sepulcher and Zereth Mortis and people are talking about 9.3 not happening, which is the name of the new raid or zone, while presenting their opinion and sugestions as facts.
    :-|

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Exactly, lol.

    Came for the potential new explanation about sepulcher and Zereth Mortis and people are talking about 9.3 not happening, which is the name of the new raid or zone, while presenting their opinion and sugestions as facts.
    :-|
    Yeah I didn't intend for this but should have know better when I started the thread. I was just curious if people thought maybe 9.2 would just be a raid and a zone or potentially just a raid because Blizz is behind schedule XD

  19. #39
    Whatever it is I just hope it isn't another super depressing place like maw, korthia, ravendreth or maldraxxus. I don't mind doom and gloom aesthetics at all, but it's kinda overused in SL and I just want some colors really...

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Whatever it is I just hope it isn't another super depressing place like maw, korthia, ravendreth or maldraxxus. I don't mind doom and gloom aesthetics at all, but it's kinda overused in SL and I just want some colors really...
    Aww. the only one of those I don't like is Maldraxxus. I wish Revendreth was more forest than castle but I still enjoy it all the same. Korthia is ok. Although naming it the CITY of secrets was a little stupid since there's like ... 4 buildings. You find that geometric pattern of Zovaal's portal in a lot of broker themed stuff so I have a feeling Zereth Mortis or The Sepulcher might be similar to their style of stuff. I dunno. Hopefully we get a basic announcement fairly soon-ish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •