Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with a/multiple phased zone/s on Azeroth, similar to Nzoth's invasions from the last expansion, with the Sepulcher as the raid but renamed to something like the 'Knowledge Tomb of the First Ones' or something and the portal entrance randomly appearing around Azeroth how little thought has gone into this expansion.

Then we do timed runs of the simulated 'Jailer's Perfect Reality' through imbibing Bolvar's tears similar to Visions to make everyone salty enough to beat the Janitor.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by AstroPup View Post
    Aww. the only one of those I don't like is Maldraxxus. I wish Revendreth was more forest than castle but I still enjoy it all the same. Korthia is ok. Although naming it the CITY of secrets was a little stupid since there's like ... 4 buildings. You find that geometric pattern of Zovaal's portal in a lot of broker themed stuff so I have a feeling Zereth Mortis or The Sepulcher might be similar to their style of stuff. I dunno. Hopefully we get a basic announcement fairly soon-ish.
    Oh, but I also do like them. My problem is that I just want some diversity in the setting, not same theme over and over again. BFA was so much better in this regard, there was a bit of everything. Sadly I don't think the name "sepulcher" promises anything else than another dark and scary place full of grays, blacks and purples. Unless it is indeed some place on azeroth, which I'm hoping for.

I think Zereth Mortis will be the new zone. I am not sure about new raid. I hope this wont be Ulduar. I also hope the Jailer wont kill Odyn, because then we will have real problem. I think the Sepulcher has already been robbed while we were fighting the Guardian of the First Ones, it’s also possible that the remaining part of the cyphers is on Azeroth and I think I know who may have it. If the Sepulcher will be a new raid then it’s probably again chasing the Jailer and killing his lesser pawns while he is already elsewhere. It would be annoying as hell, because I want to lay my hands on him now or at least have a small sense of winning here!
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-10-24 at 08:30 PM.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

Stop with this narrative of killing and corrupting my beloved celestial brothers or I will call NASA!

also on team zereth mortis is the zone, sepulcher is the raid. i'm looking forward to it-SLG aside, SL raiding has been very solid. prob my 3rd favorite raiding expac after mop and wod.
    Professional glass cannon since 2004.

Okay, I had the perfect idea: Have the Sepulcher be the raid, have the Eternal Ones, Elune + the Winter Queen, and MAYBE the other Pantheon of Life members (IF we see them this expac, that is) aid us throughout, have us battle foes from different Cosmic Facilities within the Sepulcher (Showcasing the First Ones' reign over the other powers), and have the final fight be at the pinnacle of the Sepulcher, with Zovaal tryna pull Azeroth through a wormhole in the Cosmos.
    Bam, easy badass final raid! And if they do that Cosmic Facility thing, do like 2 bosses each facility. That's already 12 bosses, with 13 being Zovaal, or maybe 14 with a boss before Zovaal (Like Anduin).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    also on team zereth mortis is the zone, sepulcher is the raid. i'm looking forward to it-SLG aside, SL raiding has been very solid. prob my 3rd favorite raiding expac after mop and wod.
    Considering all the hype the Sepulcher's been getting, I REALLY want this to be Ulduar times 6 or something like that.

This is lovely but as far as I’m concerned valuables of the First Ones were sold out by Brokers for profit. I am afraid that we won’t see much in the Sepulcher.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

Stop with this narrative of killing and corrupting my beloved celestial brothers or I will call NASA!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    This is lovely but as far as I’m concerned valuables of the First Ones were sold out by Brokers for profit. I am afraid that we won’t see much in the Sepulcher.
    What? We only say very limited relics of the First Ones. The Sepulcher itself is literally myth to Broker minds, and Al'firim supposedly went mad trying to decipher the secrets of the damn thing, hell I don't even think he managed to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    What? We only say very limited relics of the First Ones. The Sepulcher itself is literally myth to Broker minds, and Al'firim supposedly went mad trying to decipher the secrets of the damn thing, hell I don't even think he managed to find it.
    Yeah, there was a whole journal of him trying to reach that place. I’m not sure how it ended. Also that realm the Jailer pulled where we were fighting the Guardian in Sanctum and the telescope tells me quite a bit. There is also a telescope in Medivh’s private chambers along with library and burned books that had some knowledge of Titans and such. Brokers in Torghast having cyphers or other celestial gadgets. Even Mad Merchant having a celestial calf is quite concerning. Where he managed to get it from? The way-stone of the First Ones inside the maw is beyond suspicious as well. There is a strong indication that something has happened already. We just don’t know the magnitude of the damage and looses yet. Considering it’s been happening for ages it might be huge.
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-10-25 at 09:01 AM.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

Yeah, there was a whole journal of him trying to reach that place. I’m not sure how it ended. Also that realm the Jailer pulled where we were fighting the Guardian in Sanctum and the telescope tells me quite a bit. There is also a telescope in Medivh’s private chambers along with library and burned books that had some knowledge of Titans and such. Brokers in Torghast having cyphers or other celestial gadgets. Even Mad Merchant having a celestial calf is quite concerning. Where he managed to get it from? The way-stone of the First Ones inside the maw is beyond suspicious as well. There is a strong indication that something has happened already. We just don’t know the magnitude of the damage and looses yet. Considering it’s been happening for ages it might be huge.
    The Telescope was made so he could see beyond the Shadowlands, and as for the realm itself, it was just pulled from the Shadowlands (The same way Korthia was) as a way for Zovaal to decode the ciphers for the Sepulcher.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the book, it ends with him still trying to find the Sepulcher. https://ptr.wowhead.com/news/complet...-report-part-4

"Sure the Sepulcher of the First Ones exists beyond any measure that one such as I could hope to comprehend, and I possess far more knowledge of these matters than most."

Throughout the entire "Foward" section of the report, Al'firim legit talks about just how hard it was to decipher even the simple codes and glyphs of the First Ones, and those codes and glyphs aren't even things found within the Sepulcher, which absolutely no one's seen yet.

Only Al'firim seems to know the true nature of the Forces and the Architects, about how the 6-7 Forces existed in strife, until the First Ones banded together and gave form to their design, and by balancing and giving form to these forces as well as their framework, the Cosmos was forged (Hence my theory of the First Ones and the Primal Forces sharing one of the same existence).

- - - Updated - - -

I think Zereth Mortis will be the new zone. I am not sure about new raid. I hope this wont be Ulduar. I also hope the Jailer wont kill Odyn, because then we will have real problem. I think the Sepulcher has already been robbed while we were fighting the Guardian of the First Ones, it’s also possible that the remaining part of the cyphers is on Azeroth and I think I know who may have it. If the Sepulcher will be a new raid then it’s probably again chasing the Jailer and killing his lesser pawns while he is already elsewhere. It would be annoying as hell, because I want to lay my hands on him now or at least have a small sense of winning here!
    Zovaal doesn't need to waste time on Odyn, when he's got fodder like Helya for that.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2021-10-25 at 09:39 AM.

Oh 9.2 it about the end of the world.. it will be a depressing, destroyed and abandoned (by the first ones) zone with washed out colors.. what else

Zovaal doesn't need to waste time on Odyn, when he's got fodder like Helya for that.
    Yeah, if this what you say is true, that they haven’t reached the Sepulcher yet, then maybe there is still hope and more of The First Ones are still alive. I would also like to see some nice cosmic stuff. Not that we are constantly chasing the Jailer and are left with nothing. Not to mention there are also these Everliving and the Jailer might be is just a little part of the problem.
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-10-25 at 11:28 AM.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

Yeah, if this what you say is true, that they haven’t reached the Sepulcher yet, then maybe there is still hope and more of The First Ones are still alive. I would also like to see some nice cosmic stuff. Not that we are constantly chasing the Jailer and are left with nothing. Not to mention there are also these Everliving and the Jailer might be is just a little part of the problem.
    From what is known, the knowledge of the First Ones is kept within the Sepulcher, not the First Ones themselves. I'm of the belief that the First Ones are on a higher realm of existence than anything we've seen in WoW, considering they...well...MADE EXISTENCE lmao

From what is known, the knowledge of the First Ones is kept within the Sepulcher, not the First Ones themselves. I'm of the belief that the First Ones are on a higher realm of existence than anything we've seen in WoW, considering they...well...MADE EXISTENCE lmao
    Let’s hope you are right, after what I saw in Tazavesh I am very concerned that Algalon is one of them. Oh yea and he is sitting there in Ulduar, unarmed, playing battle pets.
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-10-25 at 02:03 PM.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

Algalon is a constellar.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    "Zereth Mortis" sounds like it's the death-mirror of Azeroth, similar to how the Emerald Dream is the life-mirror of Azeroth. It would be funny if 'The Sepulcher' was in the same place as it is on Azeroth, just with a bunch of First One stuff there.

Algalon is a constellar.
    Exactly. In Shadowlands they tend to put different names for same things that exist in our world. Just see what he even says: “In the end we are all wrought from Stardust”. This is the biggest troll I have ever seen in lore. Most funny thing is he is casting big bangs, black holes, collapsing stars, where Brokers in Tazavesh confirm those abilities to be the power of the First Ones. Plus there is this corrupted constellar Harbaron in the Maw of Souls. Such a coinsidence isn’t it? In fact we know so little about them. You mentioned primal forces, he’s an elemental.
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-10-25 at 04:23 PM.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

They need to give us a redemption arc for sylvanas so we can help her reunite with her sisters but somewhere laong the chain quest we have to help her sylvanas gain back trust of the other two sisters then once completed they form the sisters of the calamity which would be a neutral faction paving the ways for the new race a high elf.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I don’t care about a new zone. I just want a really really solid raid.
    What do you enjoy about raids?

Imo they always feel like a waste of time.

Since M+ is a faster and easier place for gear.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    "Zereth Mortis" sounds like it's the death-mirror of Azeroth, similar to how the Emerald Dream is the life-mirror of Azeroth. It would be funny if 'The Sepulcher' was in the same place as it is on Azeroth, just with a bunch of First One stuff there.
    That would suck, and it would be lazy. Can't we please have an area not on Azeroth, please? Besides, we already have the Death Mirror to the Dream, we've been there many times actually, it's called Ardenweald.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, the Dream connection on Azeroth was Titan-done. And I really doubt Zereth Mortis is on Azeroth at all, considering it's the REALM of the First Ones. I do think Zovaal's gonna try and pull Azeroth through a portal or something like that during the final fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    What do you enjoy about raids?

Imo they always feel like a waste of time.

Since M+ is a faster and easier place for gear.
    Working with 19 other people to overcome lengthy boss fights with multiple mechanics occurring simultaneously. Have always loved raiding ever since I tried MC/ZG back in ‘06.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.