Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Zereth Mortis is not Azeroth. It’s a different realm. Zovaal will try to attack Azeroth then a First One will take out the sword from the planet and do one swing in his direction to call it a day. Actually I would laugh if that would happen.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

Stop with this narrative of killing and corrupting my beloved celestial brothers or I will call NASA!

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Working with 19 other people to overcome lengthy boss fights with multiple mechanics occurring simultaneously. Have always loved raiding ever since I tried MC/ZG back in ‘06.
    Never been in a ”Friendly” guild where i felt like there were spot security or ”friends” personally tho.

Always A lot of tension.

”mess up and you get the boot” stuff like that, no ”Progress as a team to complete a common goal”

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by AstroPup View Post
    So what do you guys think? Will the Sepulcher be a new zone with a raid or will 9.2 have no new zone and The Sepulcher will just be a raid? I mean normally I would assume we'd get a new zone but with how well they've handled Shadowlands patches and content so far it wouldn't surprise me if it was just a raid either and maybe they think the 9.0 content and Korthia is enough to keep people busy which is why they opened it up.
    I've been hearing a rumor going around that they have already cut everything and moved to 10.0 to make very dramatic changes in the game (like some strange mashup of features from genshen/destiny2/WoW whatever that means).

Business side of Blizzard has declared Shadowlands dead based on internal numbers and asked them to move on. 9.1.5 is the dev team tying up loose ends of Shadowlands and prepping some small assets of the game for coming 10.0

Rumor is that we will be getting more like a long cinematic (5-7 minutes, in-game models only) that wrap up the shadowlands story and lore. No 9.2 raid or zone. It's said to be similar to watching all the short cutscenes of a raid/zone in succession instead of playing them.

Rumor is we are getting that little bit of story as some type of 10.0 pre-patch next year with the next expansion to follow after. Expecting to be shown online in Nov 2022 with release early 2023. So similar to the other year-long content droughts WoW has experienced (end of Wrath, end of MoP)

Investors will be told about continued efforts with classic, classic seasons, and classic+ along with the unannounced WoW mobile-themed titles to boost sales until the next expansion.

Obviously unconfirmed rumor so we just sit and wait to see if 9.2 drops on the PTR any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Never been in a ”Friendly” guild where i felt like there were spot security or ”friends” personally tho.

Always A lot of tension.

”mess up and you get the boot” stuff like that, no ”Progress as a team to complete a common goal”
    It's rare I've only been in two. That said we were the most toxic assholes around. We purposely fucked with other people for shits and giggles... still our end came when they updated character customization options.. over half our guild ran up permanent bans.

Now I'm part of a mellowed out will get ce before next tier group but I long for the days of old.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcodez View Post
    I've been hearing a rumor going around that they have already cut everything and moved to 10.0 to make very dramatic changes in the game (like some strange mashup of features from genshen/destiny2/WoW whatever that means).

Business side of Blizzard has declared Shadowlands dead based on internal numbers and asked them to move on. 9.1.5 is the dev team tying up loose ends of Shadowlands and prepping some small assets of the game for coming 10.0

Rumor is that we will be getting more like a long cinematic (5-7 minutes, in-game models only) that wrap up the shadowlands story and lore. No 9.2 raid or zone. It's said to be similar to watching all the short cutscenes of a raid/zone in succession instead of playing them.

Rumor is we are getting that little bit of story as some type of 10.0 pre-patch next year with the next expansion to follow after. Expecting to be shown online in Nov 2022 with release early 2023. So similar to the other year-long content droughts WoW has experienced (end of Wrath, end of MoP)

Investors will be told about continued efforts with classic, classic seasons, and classic+ along with the unannounced WoW mobile-themed titles to boost sales until the next expansion.

Obviously unconfirmed rumor so we just sit and wait to see if 9.2 drops on the PTR any time soon.
    Where did you get such information? There will be no raid? This sounds quite pessimistic.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

Stop with this narrative of killing and corrupting my beloved celestial brothers or I will call NASA!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Where did you get such information? There will be no raid? This sounds quite pessimistic.
    "just trust me" is his source im sure

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Whatever it is I just hope it isn't another super depressing place like maw, korthia, ravendreth or maldraxxus. I don't mind doom and gloom aesthetics at all, but it's kinda overused in SL and I just want some colors really...
    yeah, sometimes i need to hang out for a few mins in Stranglethorn, to remember myself, that there are colors, trees, djungles and seas in wow. then i dream of a skipped 9.2 release and some Caribic expansion in Spring 2022. then i wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    "just trust me" is his source im sure
    I think it is a safe bet to say 9.3 is gone at this point but I would be surprised to not see 9.2.

They shouldn’t make this story where people play years to kill raid bosses and then the Dreadlords come out and say: “This was all a part of our plan that you guys kill stuff and fuel the Maw”. Starting from Sargeras where he was so terrified of the void to the point where he annihilated a constellar just because of him being light and void as a whole, like it was his fault for being what he is. Light and void is a never ending cycle of creation in the universe. Sargeras literally wiped out nearly whole Cosmos and The Jailer is out now basically just to finish his job. Titans are stuck in the Pantheon and situation is rather upsetting where we literally can’t win. Not to mention there are these Everliving out there somewhere. Balance is pretty much distorted. Our Planet is wounded. It’s hopeless. There has to be a time travel sequence initiation as I fail to see any other rational solution for this situation.
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-10-26 at 08:26 AM.
    #SaveAlgalon
    #SaveConstellars

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with a/multiple phased zone/s on Azeroth, similar to Nzoth's invasions from the last expansion, with the Sepulcher as the raid but renamed to something like the 'Knowledge Tomb of the First Ones' or something and the portal entrance randomly appearing around Azeroth how little thought has gone into this expansion.

Then we do timed runs of the simulated 'Jailer's Perfect Reality' through imbibing Bolvar's tears similar to Visions to make everyone salty enough to beat the Janitor.
    Yea like a phase where the sepulcher suddenly appears, because it was always in this phase or realm so we coulent see it...

Yea that sounds stupid as hell tbh.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

Quote Originally Posted by mrcodez View Post

This seems very unlikely...