Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    The Sepulcher - New zone or new raid?

    So what do you guys think? Will the Sepulcher be a new zone with a raid or will 9.2 have no new zone and The Sepulcher will just be a raid? I mean normally I would assume we'd get a new zone but with how well they've handled Shadowlands patches and content so far it wouldn't surprise me if it was just a raid either and maybe they think the 9.0 content and Korthia is enough to keep people busy which is why they opened it up.

  2. #2
    Zereth Mortis: New Zone.

    Sepulcher: Raid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Some people think Zereth Mortis is Azeroth, and I'd say that's a load of horseshit and that they're wrong. But idk.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Zereth Mortis: New Zone.

    Sepulcher: Raid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Some people think Zereth Mortis is Azeroth, and I'd say that's a load of horseshit and that they're wrong. But idk.
    oh yeah I forgot they've mentioned Zereth Mortis. Hopefully this isn't a Nyalotha situation where what could have easily been a zone isn't just made into a raid.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Zereth Mortis: New Zone.

    Sepulcher: Raid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Some people think Zereth Mortis is Azeroth, and I'd say that's a load of horseshit and that they're wrong. But idk.
    What jf it's like the opposite of our Emerald Dream? The part of Azeroth that exists in the Shadowlands. Like where we see the horseman in the DK starting zone.

  5. #5
    No, just an undead town in Silverpine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroPup View Post
    So what do you guys think? Will the Sepulcher be a new zone with a raid or will 9.2 have no new zone and The Sepulcher will just be a raid? I mean normally I would assume we'd get a new zone but with how well they've handled Shadowlands patches and content so far it wouldn't surprise me if it was just a raid either and maybe they think the 9.0 content and Korthia is enough to keep people busy which is why they opened it up.
    And to think for most of WoW’s life, including the golden age, getting just 1 or even no new zones in patches was the norm.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    What jf it's like the opposite of our Emerald Dream? The part of Azeroth that exists in the Shadowlands. Like where we see the horseman in the DK starting zone.
    What you say already exists, it’s called Ardenweald.

  8. #8
    I've heard people say they're actually synonymous with eachother, and that the Sepulcher is Zereth Mortis. Either way, I'd be surprised if we don't see at least one of the two in the next content patch


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    What you say already exists, it’s called Ardenweald.
    Ardenweald isn't a part of Azeroth. The blue bear chick specifically says she's from a world that was destroyed by The Legion, it's just another realm of the Shadowlands.

    Azeroth is "very much at the center of events" according to the Oribos dudes.

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    4,994
    I don’t care about a new zone. I just want a really really solid raid.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Ardenweald isn't a part of Azeroth. The blue bear chick specifically says she's from a world that was destroyed by The Legion, it's just another realm of the Shadowlands.

    Azeroth is "very much at the center of events" according to the Oribos dudes.
    Ok, neither is the Dream tbh. PART of the Dream became Azeroth's "blueprint" once it was made by Freya (Which the Chronicle implied the Dream we know of came from something more originally), but the Dream itself is the polar opposite of Ardenweald. Ardenweald represents Life in its waning state, while the Dream represented Life in its waxing state. They're 2 different realms that embody the balance between Life and Death, the same way its creators/rulers do (The WQ of the Eternal Ones, and Elune of the Life Pantheon).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I don’t care about a new zone. I just want a really really solid raid.
    I care about a new zone. After Korthia, Zereth Mortis better be THE COOLEST FUCKING THING!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I've heard people say they're actually synonymous with eachother, and that the Sepulcher is Zereth Mortis. Either way, I'd be surprised if we don't see at least one of the two in the next content patch
    Feels more like the Sepulcher is just the main area within that Realm, akin to Ulduar within the Storm Peaks, or Antorus on Argus, etc. I want the Sepulcher to be like Ulduar times 5, or something like that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Like, really, considering the First Ones' role in the Cosmos, I wanna see facilities of EVERY Cosmic Force within the Sepulcher, and I wanna see shit such as stars, maps, geometry, etc there.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I care about a new zone. After Korthia, Zereth Mortis better be THE COOLEST FUCKING THING!!!.
    inb4 re-used uldum with some new art splashed over. halls of origination was the sepulcher all along!

  13. #13
    Shadowlands won't have 9.3 and it already had a new zone in Korthia. Thus the Sepulcher in 9.2 will be a raid, just like Ny'alotha.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Shadowlands won't have 9.3 and it already had a new zone in Korthia. Thus the Sepulcher in 9.2 will be a raid, just like Ny'alotha.
    Y...you do realize Blizzard could always make new WHOLE Zones, yeah? Korthia wasn't even a new zone, just an added "subsection" of the Maw. Hell, even Blizzard stated this. Zereth Mortis as the new Zone of 9.2 is totally possible, especially if they wanna continue hyping up these First Ones.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Me whenever Blizzard announces that Zereth Mortis isn't Azeroth, and that Azeroth's involvement in all this happens at the end of the Sepulcher Raid.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Y...you do realize Blizzard could always make new WHOLE Zones, yeah? Korthia wasn't even a new zone, just an added "subsection" of the Maw. Hell, even Blizzard stated this. Zereth Mortis as the new Zone of 9.2 is totally possible, especially if they wanna continue hyping up these First Ones.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Me whenever Blizzard announces that Zereth Mortis isn't Azeroth, and that Azeroth's involvement in all this happens at the end of the Sepulcher Raid.

    i Really hate when people use this as an argument. "you do realize this" and "you do realize that" then proceed to point out a possibility instead of a rule.
    Korthia for all intents an purposes is a zone. it has it's own zone General Chat as well as a completely different map apart from the Maw's map.
    Regardless of it being on the same overall landmass as the Maw and directly connected to it, it functions as a zone. It really doesn't matter what Blizz said as it pertains as it being treated as part of the Maw; what matters is how they implemented it.
    And it was implemented as a watered down patch "zone" that functions as mechagon/nazjatar/even Timeless isle did.

    And yes zereth Mortis is entirely possible. It is most likely the scenario next patch; but it is also entirely possible it won't happen as a zone.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    i Really hate when people use this as an argument. "you do realize this" and "you do realize that" then proceed to point out a possibility instead of a rule.
    Korthia for all intents an purposes is a zone. it has it's own zone General Chat as well as a completely different map apart from the Maw's map.
    Regardless of it being on the same overall landmass as the Maw and directly connected to it, it functions as a zone. It really doesn't matter what Blizz said as it pertains as it being treated as part of the Maw; what matters is how they implemented it.
    And it was implemented as a watered down patch "zone" that functions as mechagon/nazjatar/even Timeless isle did.

    And yes zereth Mortis is entirely possible. It is most likely the scenario next patch; but it is also entirely possible it won't happen as a zone.
    Why do you think it not as a zone? Also, I don't care if you hate the argument. If Blizzard themselves confirm that Korthia isn't really a "new zone", then it's not a new zone. Hell, it's literally a subsection within the Maw IN GAME!!!

    Some of you guys seriously want SL to have no content, huh? Holy fuck. Hell, I don't even hate you for having that notion. But literally look at Korthia's purpose first, before you start saying shit like that.

    "And it was implemented as a watered down patch "zone" that functions as mechagon/nazjatar/even Timeless isle did." No the fuck it didn't. Korthia is just an extension of the Maw, while the other zones are literally their own thing. Mechagon is not an extension of a zone in Kul'tiras, and the Timeless Isle isn't an extension of an another zone in Pandaria.

    - - - Updated - - -

    "It is most likely the scenario next patch;" The fuck do you mean "most likely"? IT IS!
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2021-10-24 at 12:19 PM.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Why do you think it not as a zone? Also, I don't care if you hate the argument. If Blizzard themselves confirm that Korthia isn't really a "new zone", then it's not a new zone. Hell, it's literally a subsection within the Maw IN GAME!!!

    Some of you guys seriously want SL to have no content, huh? Holy fuck.

    I didnt say I didnt think it wont be a zone. I said there is a possibility that it can not be. You are dead set on it being a zone with 0 reason apart from NPC gossip.
    Korthia is a zone... just not a good one. i presented my points on how it is a zone that is consistent with every other playable zone in-game.....so the argument of "it isn't a zone" does not work. Blizz only said that because it 's directly connected to the Maw via a pathway and you can take a flightpath to it.... Yet it still has it's own general chat channel apart from the Maw and it's own world map apart from the Maw. It's no different than the 4 prime zones in SLands + Oribos.

    your Presenting an argument that I did no make. Not my fault you can't decipher the difference.
    My advice is take a step back, relax and understand what is written next time. "holy fuck"

  18. #18
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Invading your mind
    Posts
    16,179
    They already dropped the zone name, Zereth Mortis.

    The Sepulcher will be the raid.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Why do you think it not as a zone? Also, I don't care if you hate the argument. If Blizzard themselves confirm that Korthia isn't really a "new zone", then it's not a new zone. Hell, it's literally a subsection within the Maw IN GAME!!!

    Some of you guys seriously want SL to have no content, huh? Holy fuck. Hell, I don't even hate you for having that notion. But literally look at Korthia's purpose first, before you start saying shit like that.

    "And it was implemented as a watered down patch "zone" that functions as mechagon/nazjatar/even Timeless isle did." No the fuck it didn't. Korthia is just an extension of the Maw, while the other zones are literally their own thing. Mechagon is not an extension of a zone in Kul'tiras, and the Timeless Isle isn't an extension of an another zone in Pandaria.

    - - - Updated - - -

    "It is most likely the scenario next patch;" The fuck do you mean "most likely"? IT IS!

    since you added a edit, I will reply to your points:

    1. you can keep using "fuck" and "shit" all you want to emphasis your anger towards what i'm saying, but it doesn't help you get your points across nor does it validate your points anymore than they already are, which isn't much. So pls watch your tone as you are the only one angered right now.

    Youre not making any sense with your point about Korthia. you Keep saying "extension of the Maw" and completely ignore every thing else that makes it a stand-alone zone in the same vein that Mechagon, timeless isle and Nazjatar function as. the only Difference is how you get there.
    Because how you get there isn't the same with the other 3 doesn't take away what they are. They are Zones.
    just so happens Korthia is a watered down version of the 3.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    "It is most likely the scenario next patch;" The fuck do you mean "most likely"? IT IS!
    It " isn't " anything since it has not been announced nor confirmed. stop Speaking in absolutes if you don't know "the fuck" all
    at the moment.
    Last edited by Shin0mura; 2021-10-24 at 12:36 PM.

  20. #20
    wow. seems some have managed to piss off the red shirt lore guy in here. regardless, it wont matter. who cares what its called and who cares what the raid is. its could have the best name and the coolest stuff in it, and blizzard will STILL figure out a way to break it to where it isnt fun after a few weeks. they kinda have a habit of this...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •