Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    The game is these days, I simply don't spend gold.
    Upgrade to BiS Lego? Meh... I'll wait a month till prices have tanked.
    Lego for Alts? Sure, they can have the crappy ilvl one just for effect.
    Awesome Vendor mount number 575758 in 37 different colors? Pass.
    Yeah I'm not fucking with Lego's, soon as I saw the mat requirements I was like HA I'll keep my gold FOH.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

You're never broke as long as the WoW Token exists. Just buy gold directly from Blizzard if you run out

I have barely any income, but I had collected nearly 2 million until maybe about 2 months ago or so when I spent 1.85mil on a Goblin Weather Machine TCG Toy on the BMAH. Now I'm down to barely 200K, but it was worth every gold to me. Not like I'll spend it on gear anyway.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2021-10-25 at 11:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I'm down to about 80k gold atm. Whenever I quit I usually donate my gold to my guild or whoever needs it because they don't have time to farm. The only mount I'd consider spending gold on is the old ZG tiger which I never got, despite clearing ZG every week all the way from TBC till the end of WotLK. (But I got like five raptors.. Woooo....). But spending 10 million gold on such a mount when I could help my friends instead is discouraging me from ever accumulating that much gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    You're never broke as long as the WoW Token exists. Just buy gold directly from Blizzard if you run out
    Isn't that like saying you are never poor because you can always spend extra time at work?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Always been poor in WoW. Never had more than 6 figures. Farming gold just isn't something that interests me at all.

Gold is worthless now. You don't have to farm it. Just play the game. I just do the carrot on a string stuff (dailies, weeklies, tables, queen conservatory, etc.), and it nets easily 100k a week in vendor crap, and mats to sell on the AH. This is only on one character too. It's even more if you did this on alts.

Gold became worthless around WoD (when the garrison printed out mats and gold for no work), since then the AH has been less worth it.
    Last edited by ablib; 2021-10-25 at 11:48 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Around half a million iirc, with all my toons put together. I never cared too much about farming gold or AH manipulation, so... Furthermore, with the stupidly increased gold requirements for crafting/buying leggo bases, I was going to waste all my gold for no discernible results, so one more reason to unsub
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I mean If you have multiple character you can make like 10k a day without much effort just selling rune and doing the gold mission,is not as crazy as wod mission table but is more then enough for a wow token.

I played the "questgiver" job for a while. Good benefits, but just not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Liquid gold, just over one million.

But I've got probably 10 mil worth of items to sell still. Not to mention the millions I've invested in mounts, pets, transmog, and collections.

Definitely not broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Barely anything, i just buy everything i want, no point in hoarding gold as can easily make more if need be.
    This! Between alts and stuff I have less than a mil total account wide. What I do have is anything I want to buy and no need to farm mats or gold. Gold is a means to other things in game.

I got on D3 today and I have a touch over 1.55 billion gold on there. Why? Because there is really nothing to spend it on outside of repairs.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

I'm around 9 million gold after buying the AH mount back in BFA. Mostly from WoD and Legion table missions.