Poll: For $525.00 U.S would you allow Pepsi to put a bumper sticker on your car?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of scams out there related to this that advertise big earnings but require investment, like many 'work from home' scams. The wraps cost about $1000 so any that require the driver to buy that are a red flag.

The legit ones only pay $100-$500 per month, not per week, and even then have they have stipulations like you have to drive a minimum of number of x miles per day/week, be a car under a certain age, etc. And that's for a full car wrap covering every external bit of the car, not just a little bumper sticker. But if you're commuting a fairly long distance daily and don't mind a newer car being a billboard, it might be an option for a little passive income.

Bumper sticker? Sure. Full car wrap ad? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Fuck yeah. Free money. Who gives a shit? Soda is garbage regardless of brand, why care if it’s Coke or Pepsi?
    dr pepper?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    525 dollars per week, paid out quarterly ... for them just to use my car to advertise?
    Yes, why wouldn't I?

That like having a free full time minimum wage job on top of my current job. Getting paid quarterly sucks, but that like the only downside.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

For $525.00 U.S would you allow Pepsi to put a bumper sticker on your car?

Personally since I own stock yes, but in general I don't know, the reason I ask is because in the year 2021 passive income could be interesting prospect, and while this offer isn't real, I have heard of some possibilities like this in the future, so I wondered what do you think, not only would you do it, but what about if you seen others do it similar to kind of how influencers might get paid?

525$ a week paid out every 3 months.

(You can't obscure the bumper sticker afterwards, it's a 3 year contract you can renew and there are clauses in the contract such as no competition bumper stickers on said car and you can't do silly things like obscure their logo etc.)
    Thread title: is about bumper stickers
    Thread: is about vehicle wraps
    Much disappointment

whether its a bumper sticker or a wrap doesn't matter much. I have personal bumper stickers already, they are pretty minor and not particularly in your face, for the offered deal i wouldn't even have to think before saying yes even if they ask me to remove my stickers and only keep their own. wrap is a bit more intrusive but at the same time.. /shrug. I don't live in a HOA, I have very few principles when it comes to passive income like that, and because of the stated amount - it would not shift us into the next tax bracket, so the only financial effect would be a positive one. now if you asked me to advertise something offensive, divisive (like a political party of any kind) and/or downright dangerous... then I might hesitate and will likely say no. but soda (or food, or electronics or whatever)? there are no downsides that i can see.

you really need to come up with harder questions.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bi weekly pay out, then yes unless coke gives me a counter offer that’s equal or atleast 70% of Pepsi offer.
    Coke drinker.

I'm poisoned by Capitalism enough to make this deal

Read the title and knew it was a thread by you.

I'm not sure exactly how much you'd have to pay me to put that on my car...but it sure as shit is gonna take more than $525.

yeah bring it on.. even if its a wrap idc... money is money
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Per week?! I would've done that for $20. My sellout bar is pretty low as long as it's not compromising my morals.

edit: If you mean the fancy pain job putting it in big letters all the way across the side....$50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

525$ a week? That's almost as much as most people where I live earn per month.

I mean come on it's 523 a week right! I would totally be for it. Almost like a passive income. Just a sticker on your bumper. Pepsi isn't that bad.

Hello. I would put sticker on my car. How old car need?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello. Can I have phone number or email address please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KriszBarbi View Post
    Hello. I would put sticker on my car. How old car need?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello. Can I have phone number or email address please. Thanks.
    This is a "What if" question and not a serious advertisement. If you want one of those, there are actual websites other than a video game's off-topic forum to look at.