Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    to many questions would be asked about your molesters eh blizzzard

had to prevent this PR nightmare.

Cant wait for Blizzcon in November 2022, so we can get the annoucement of 9.2 in 2023

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Lolwut. Are you one of those corporation lovers who would rather see the rich, powerful business owners win over their marginalized workers?
    Far from it; Carpenter Union for 15 years. Only way these guys are going to get what they are after is to recruit enough for a total shutdown. Tech industry is notorious for outsourcing and internships though, so it's a steep uphill battle. Food service and warehouse workers face a similar problem.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by cozzri View Post
    Far from it; Carpenter Union for 15 years. Only way these guys are going to get what they are after is to recruit enough for a total shutdown. Tech industry is notorious for outsourcing and internships though, so it's a steep uphill battle. Food service and warehouse workers face a similar problem.
    Ah, alright, sorry for the mix-up. Apologies, I'm always confused by people who root for those already on top. You're correct in that it is smart for corps to try and squash unions, since it means they'll actually wind up having to lose more money to take better care of their employees, which they don't want to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    This is what I mean. You think announcing patches is a huge deal. It isn’t. You just took the goal post from major announcements and moved it to regularly scheduled patches. Come on man.
    Just gunna stop you right here, again, seems YOU cant read, because i didnt move the goal post, i didnt change it to "announcing patches is a huge deal"
    maybe actually read please and thanks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    please enlighten me: when in the last 5-10 years have they EVER announced anything majorly important outside of an event?
    majorly important, as in, new games, xpacs, big patches or release dates for big games like OW2 and D4.
    He literally said "big patches"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Dude no offense but you seem really really naive. You believe everything businesses tell you. You’re calling others stupid for “not knowing how to read” when they simply are disbelieving Blizzard. I’ve seen you this entire thread defend everything about Blizzard. I don’t know if you work for them or what, but no one should believe businesses that have a known track record for bullshit. And that’s modern Blizzard. The old generation are gone and what’s left is the people who have ran the game down over the last years. I mean damn dude. You really shouldn’t put pure faith in a 100% for profit business. Especially not one with this track record.

First lesson I’d say is learn just because they say something will be released a certain time doesn’t mean it will be.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I mean. You think announcing patches is a huge deal. It isn’t. You just took the goal post from major announcements and moved it to regularly scheduled patches. Come on man.
    just ignore it, like everyone else here. hes defending blizzard to his last breath in every thread, about every topic and every issue.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

I get the impression from what I have been reading there may be no more Blizzcon's. If that's the case, I hope they continue with Blizzconline, at least for a little while.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2021-10-29 at 01:24 AM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    I get the impression from what I have been reading there may be no more Blizzcon's. If that's the case, I hope they continue with Blizzconline, at lease for a little while.
    Not sure about online Blizzcons (last one looked like a glorified podcast tbf), but it will be quite a while until there are "physical" Blizzcons again... If there ever are.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    ^ Basically this.

It was much more of a community thing in 2005 when it started. I went in 2009. I actually met Rob Pardo in line to get a beer and he was super cool to talk to. I highly doubt the devs even still walk around and talk to random people at the recent ones.

Now it's basically a corporate PR/marketing event masquerading as a community event they simultaneously use as an opportunity to make money off the whales and addicts.

I'm sure it's insanely more profitable and all around easier to do online, plus they have much more control over the narrative. No more "Don't you guys have phones" moments.
    Well said. It’s something that’ll never be the same unfortunately. Also people don’t respect Blizzard anymore like they used to. Back then Blizzard was viewed as an incredible and unique company whose games all had passion, quality and polish.

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s be honest the only real reason (Covid-19 aside) why they’re doing this because they’re waiting for the fire to die down.