Does Blizzard Hate White Men?

During the sexual scandals, only men were removed from the company. Now Bobby Kotick has confirmed that men are actively not being hired compared to women.

What can we do about this rampant anti-male behavior?

To get rid of people like you.

Besides we clearly deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    During the sexual scandals, only men were removed from the company. Now Bobby Kotick has confirmed that men are actively not being hired compared to women.

Nothing lol. Sit back, grab a beer and watch as the woke devours itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Nothing lol. Sit back, grab a beer and watch as the woke devours itself.
    Basically this. Just relax and let the bubble burst.

Lol... really? I don't say i am in favour of Blizz new hiring policie but really?
    Who should have been removed? All the executive women who coerced men into sex in the cosby suit? Oh wait....

Then the women frat boy types... oh wait...

The massive majority of game developers in the US are white guys. What the hell do you expect?

They're hiring more women because they got publicly called out, shamed, and legally pursued for having a frat boy culture and are frantically trying to do what suits do best, which is to make hamfisted decisions and overcompensate. Start worrying about perceived prejudices when they're actually relevant to you in some way.
    Last edited by Irian; 2021-10-28 at 02:53 PM.

It's very telling that you can't imagine male-ness without sexually harassing women.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Lol... really? I don't say i am in favour of Blizz new hiring policie but really?
    Who should have been removed? All the executive women who coerced men into sex in the cosby suit? Oh wait....

Then the women frat boy types... oh wait...
    There was that guy that was bullied into depression by his female coworker and boss a few years ago.

Just enjoy the show. It's the modern day gladiator pit

10+ Year Old Account
    look at any blizzcon panel in the last 15 years and tell me with a straight face that blizzard hates white men

People will make jokes out of the post, but there was just recently a $10 mn or so settlement for a guy fired to make space for diversity hires at some hospital in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    look at any blizzcon panel in the last 15 years and tell me with a straight face that blizzard hates white men
    I really enjoyed the last one with the bald black VA lady going on for ten minutes about BLM when asked about voice acting a WoW character

They do hate it when players are having fun, So are all WoW players white men?

Just stop supporting blizzard. Fuck them aswell just give them no more money with their woke agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Devil's advocate the streamed blizzcon show had a weird hour long segment that devolved into a black woman with a ton of body art talking about some vague undefinable struggle she went through as a black woman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    I really enjoyed the last one with the bald black VA lady going on for ten minutes about BLM when asked about voice acting a WoW character
    Ten minutes I recall it being at least an hour... only saving grace was that fun troll voice actor...the death god guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow race or gendered topics as folks can't play nice.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)