Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalphreak View Post
    Its real simple..

The addition of these stupid fucking mounts for money unequivocally DEVALUES hard-earned mounts in the game.

The quality of store mounts meet and, more of than not, exceed the quality of mounts in the game that have to be worked for. This is a massive problem in the long-term but great for the short-term greed. Short-term gains trumps all in todays economy. Its greedy. Its stealing from tomorrow.

Blizzard has become a soulless greedy shell of what it was. Im happy for anyone that actually enjoys this dumpster fire of a game but if you were around before this shit show started you would understand why in-game store is such an issue.
    How does the value of a store-bought mount do anything to the "value" of the achievement mounts or the rare drops? They're different models. Unless you believe that the lowly noobs should only be allowed a boring horse, while leet masters like you get something fancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Okay... Blizzard, listen. Stop with the store Mounts. They're never a good idea and just errode what dwindling good will the players have left for you.
    You are not the part of the majority on this one. the store mounts have brought in lots of money and many people buy them. People still ating like they speak for everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I've /spit on about 30 players so far today that bought the mount. People paying for this shit is the reason they will continue these terrible practices
    Players doing what you are doing is why the the base has become so toxic. Players like this are why I will continue to buy mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LauraHydra1 View Post
    Ok, so the cat is pretty cute. And I'm fine with the store as long as it only sells cosmetic stuff, not in-game power. I don't HAVE to buy anything, and it doesn't affect me when other people do.

What DOES annoy me is seeing a brand new mount with a new model and sounds and everything, and at the same time being told that stuff needed to be cut from patches because of time constraints, or pandemic, or whatever other reason.
    Two seperate teams. Two separate budgets. IF they did not spend the money making mounts, it would not get spent at all.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that this mount flies makes it the most ridiculous and hilarious mount I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You are not the part of the majority on this one. the store mounts have brought in lots of money and many people buy them. People still ating like they speak for everyone
    Wait. Just because people buy the store mounts doesn't mean they wouldn't like it better if they were actually earnable in game. They buy the store mounts because they have to if they want to get them. There's no alternative to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by orderchaos View Post
    Wait. Just because people buy the store mounts doesn't mean they wouldn't like it better if they were actually earnable in game. They buy the store mounts because they have to if they want to get them. There's no alternative to get them.
    Fair. Really... but the isse is Blizzard will stop listening exactly at "they buy the store mounts". And thats the core issue people are mad about. Mind; Not them doing it, but that this is all Blizzard will remember. Because it pays...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

im pretty sure majority of people couldnt care less if they can buy it for gold from vendor or they have to exchange the gold for token first...

obviously you mean locking it behind a content but... that depends more on the content, doesnt it? if it was behind something "hard" to get (lets say hall of fame for current raid) or something people didnt like to do (lets say warfronts or islands) people would probably outrage even more so than now...

Do you know what is a sure way of making sure these stay exclusively in the in-game store? By fucking purchasing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    im pretty sure majority of people couldnt care less if they can buy it for gold from vendor or they have to exchange the gold for token first...

obviously you mean locking it behind a content but... that depends more on the content, doesnt it? if it was behind something "hard" to get (lets say hall of fame for current raid) or something people didnt like to do (lets say warfronts or islands) people would probably outrage even more so than now...
    it doesn't have to be locked behind something hard, I prefer it not being behind anything hard, because I don't do hard content, I just want it to be something that you can get by playing the game and not something that you get by paying the price of half an expansion

it's a scam

it doesn't have to be locked behind something hard, I prefer it not being behind anything hard, because I don't do hard content, I just want it to be something that you can get by playing the game and not something that you get by paying the price of half an expansion

it's a scam
    you can farm gold and buy it so its DEFINITELY achievable by playing, in this regard its hardly different from nazmir toads or lightforged robot from argus...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you can farm gold and buy it so its DEFINITELY achievable by playing, in this regard its hardly different from nazmir toads or lightforged robot from argus...
    nazmir toads and other expensive mounts are just a way to get people to buy the token with real money, they are part of the problem and part of the scam, mounts shouldn't cost that much gold

the only reason a mount like the auction house brutosaur mount was ever in the game was so they could justify making the price so high to make sure people would pay hundreds of dollars/euros in real money

nazmir toads and other expensive mounts are just a way to get people to buy the token with real money, they are part of the problem and part of the scam, mounts shouldn't cost that much gold

the only reason a mount like the auction house brutosaur mount was ever in the game was so they could justify making the price so high to make sure people would pay hundreds of dollars/euros in real money
    ok... so you want it to be ingame, but not hard to get, nor grind for gold... so it shouldnt cost money, effort, or time... dont you just want it mailed to you for free? or taking it from mail is too much effort too?
    no offense, but people with stance like this are WAAAAY bigger problem than mounts on shop, or token "scheme"

It's incredible that they push out this crap instead of actual content. WoW can not even justify 3$ a month, let alone 13...

And you know that how? For all you know most everyone doesn't care that you have to buy it and get it because they want it. The majority of players don't care how you get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Ngl that's kind of ....sad how much power you give random people on the internet over your wallet.
    I am not giving any power. I already wanted the mount and got it before I even saw the post. Immature players like that make me even more happy that I bought it. Those are the types of players the game does not need.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    And you know that how? For all you know most everyone doesn't care that you have to buy it and get it because they want it. The majority of players don't care how you get it.
    sheep don't care they have to pay extra for single items

I used to be hate the idea of cash shop mounts but ever since token was introduced, you can get anything with gold, so essentially all mounts are obtainable in game.

And if there are people willing to spend more $ than monthly sub to sustain my favourite game then it's a win-win situation. I personally think most cash shop mounts (this one included) aren't worth their price, mostly because they are "out of lore" and cheapened by how easy anyone can get them, but I don't hate them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I've /spit on about 30 players so far today that bought the mount. People paying for this shit is the reason they will continue these terrible practices
    Oh wow, you're so cool, did you run to your mom afterwards and told her about the cool thing you did and did she give you a PB&J and a glass of milk as a reward?

7+ Year Old Account
    The only store mount I'm willing to buy is sylvanas or jaina

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    Oh wow, you're so cool, did you run to your mom afterwards and told her about the cool thing you did and did she give you a PB&J and a glass of milk as a reward?
    Nah she's dead

I don't know if with all of these allegations floating around, it's appropriate for them to let us mount a giant pussy.
    This comment is pure win.

Quote Originally Posted by zknm7 View Post
    This comment is pure win.
    Well it only seems fair since people have been able to ride a giant cock for over a decade, granted only if you were able/willing to pay the ridiculous price for the TCG loot card.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=65917/magic-rooster