Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    And that's where you are wrong.

    With nearly every aged game there forms a community of people on the forums called "Angry Watchdogs" that want nothing to change, because they keep lying to themselves that the game is perfect, so any change would of course make it worse, and they are happy to explain that to everyone. So no matter how good your idea is, they will swarm your post and give it as much hate as they are allowed to give, so that nothing changes, and the disturbance to their false believes leaves the forum as fast as possible.
    That is how things should work.. again it is harder to improve things then degrading them intentional or not. If you can not strike down their counter points then the crucible is functioning as intended.

  2. #242
    The Patient Awelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Northern hemisphere
    Posts
    256
    Wow. Now they will have a woke council for transvestites.



    Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-11-10 at 07:07 PM.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    You wouldn't have to make such a circus if you just admitted your mistakes. "We screwed up, we'll do it better" and that's it. There is absolutely no need for such a filter. This is just another way to develop nonsense and dump feedback you don't want to hear.
    Just because you think they made mistakes doesn't mean they think they made mistakes. People need to stop acting like their opinion is fact and expecting Blzzard to confirm their opinion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    And that's where you are wrong.

    With nearly every aged game there forms a community of people on the forums called "Angry Watchdogs" that want nothing to change, because they keep lying to themselves that the game is perfect, so any change would of course make it worse, and they are happy to explain that to everyone. So no matter how good your idea is, they will swarm your post and give it as much hate as they are allowed to give, so that nothing changes, and the disturbance to their false believes leaves the forum as fast as possible.
    And there is also a community of people of "HOIgh Horse Sitters" who want the game catered solely to them as they have declared themselves to be the sole arbiter of how the game should be and the deve should bow down to them.

  4. #244
    You don't ask for any input if you think you are right.

    How "HOIgh Horse Sitters" are any different from "Angry Watchdogs" ?

  5. #245
    ur a bit late for this lol...

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Azxza View Post
    Everyone here crying about the old feedback forums...

    The "proof" that I saw of the devs being "a$%holes" was anything but. The devs simply disagreed with some some things and the feedback forum people took that extremely personally and went on a crusade to screech about how the devs were big meanies who didn't listen to feedback. I actually think this council is a bad idea. The vocal part of the community has proven again and again that they are toxic and entitled. I'd much rather Blizzard continue to do their own thing than listen to some forum boomers who think they know what's best for the game.
    I love that you say this yet every expansion we get a patch X.2 with a bunch of "WE WERE WRONG"s and "We will do what everyone said to do before now!" changes.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    This may come as a shock to you but there is some shit things in the game. Someone has to point those out as well. If you are gonna have a self congratulatory committee then fuck all will get changed.
    I agree. Guess I sounded like I was defending blizzard? Just saying what I think will happen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •