I nominate Wowisdead64,epigramx, and RonBurgendy

Who better to represent this place than

1. A guy who complains about anything harder than an Elwynn Boar

2. A guy who has an exestensial crisis about blizzard every other week

3. MMO Champion user of the year 2013

Of course honorable mention to Chicken Drummer our resident bot

5+ Year Old Account
    I nominate myself.

Because I am angry, which means I care n stuff.

Some ideas on the fly..

Make guilds great again. If you raid without guild, u get debuff that lowers ur dps by a lot, you need to have at least half the people in raid to be from ur guild to get ridd of debuff.
    Game only works with a carrot n a stick, it goes to hell when u try to please everyone..
    If you want to change server, u get a month debuff u can't remove. You can't join a faction that is 70% or more on a server. Players have proved they can't take personal responsibility for server faction balance.
    Start handing out guild rewards again, especially for raiding, n mounts.
    Limit how many can join guild, don't want tiny guild but neither bloated ones with 800+ people.

Player n guild housing.

Remove communities, remove cross server raiding, merge servers under new names, no small or mid sized servers, this will make the AH matter again.

Hire some good writers, so we get awesome lore n long immersive adventures like Suramar.

Start handing out weekly pvp qeusts n rewards for both factions this time, not just one like in bfa to encourage world pvp. While bfa was bad, world pvp exploded on a massive scale like haven't seen anything comparable since Vanilla.
    Get back pvp chests n air drops.

We are going to the dragon isles.

The jailer raised galakrond that still wanders around in next xpac n is a 1 boss raid, like Onyxia was, gives better rewards than the other multi boss raid that is on launch too.
    To beat him player needs an Artifact dragon blood ring, that u will add points to in a tree (this is the ONLY item u do this with entire xpac, no bfa crap with necklace + azerite gear, more like Legion where focus was Artifact weapon leveling)

To even fight Galagkrond, you must undergo main quest lines from lvl 60 to 70 which will remind u of dragon questlines from Vanilla but a lot better, in the end...ill borrow an old Cata idea of mine, u will be able with blood rituals etc just like Chromie can change appearance, u will for a time be able to transform into a dragonkin! Which sort depends on specc, like green dragonflight for healers, blues for mages, plate melee black dragonflight, others bronze
    I'm thinking dragonkin like 1st n 3rd bosses in bwl, but with updated cooler models.

Recently i had some good ideas about the latest store mount
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t-and-not-FAT!

Coming up with good ideas many can do (some here pitch enough ideas for an entire xpac down to making even maps!), prob is streamers never do, they complain n collect salt money n don't contribute ideas much...which is why i have zero hopes for blizz initiative...

I forgot, remove racials, buff speccs instead, won't get faction balance otherwise..

This is WARcraft, not peacecraft, no cross faction shit! Queable like bgs, pvp Warfronts, Stranglethorn Vale n some others, like Outland Nagrand.

After Galagkrond n other raid, make one last mega raid n then focus on mega dungeons for this last xpac lore to focus completion of horde n alliance arcs

In outlands u had zone buff in zangarmarsh n hellfire peninsula, most didn't care, but they did in nagrand due to everyone needed reagents from those elementals which led to loads of pvp in zone.
    Blizz problem is they randomly put things together n if they work they instead of learning ignore it next xpacs...Halaa was in middle of zone, situated between alliance n horde bases n everyone wanted that short-cut.
    Ur ideas needs to work together...
    Like pvp bounty was fucking brilliant in bfa, not so much in shadowlands cuz territory forces u to take huge detours, so much elevations just could never get to the player if he wasn't just nearby...
    Problem with blizz there is nobody there with oversight, they just...mash ideas n systems together, maybe fix some issues in middle of xpac, if even that...
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-11-02 at 01:05 PM.

Marlamin.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Some ideas on the fly...
    This was parody right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Marlamin.
    Seconding this. The obvious choice really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard only wants streamers, youtubers, guide writers etc. to join the community council. So here's my question: if they weren't listening to the "big names" this far, why would they start now?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

90% of the ghouls on this board want the game to die so they can move on to ???????? so I would look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    I'm trying to avoid naming people, since I'm of the opinion that if we'd (hypothetically) nominate someone, we should absolutely milk this for maximum comedy.
    That reminds me the time we spaniards voted Chikilicuatre for Eurovision in 2008 just for the lulz (and it went better than expected). xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Um, no thank you.

I want the game to be good.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Blizzard only wants streamers, youtubers, guide writers etc. to join the community council. So here's my question: if they weren't listening to the "big names" this far, why would they start now?
    Shareholders want to know why they get less monies, so they want to hear how they'll get more monies, since their faith as well in blizz, is lower.
    I doubt blizz themselves came up with this idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This was parody right?
    typical mmo-champ reply, adds nothing

All I'll say is as long as its not that guy that won't shut up about "MaKe FlYiNg TakE SkiLL AnD ALsO No FLYinG"

10+ Year Old Account
    I nominate Jaylock. We must re-summon him back to this dimension!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Just to knock this down since, as far as I can tell everyone is avoiding mentioning it, but Blizzard is willing to look at verifiable forum posts as a submission. It's fun to leave out facts when you want to not-quite-lie about things.

As to the second part: This community here rarely lets a day go by without bitching about how Blizzard doesn't listen to anything. So here's a chance to make a difference. It might work. It might not. Blizzard isn't saying that they'll take everyone or that each suggestion will be folded into their plans but this seems to be a way to have a better chance to speak to Blizzard more directly and not be a big shot. The chance might not last long but it might be worth 10 minutes of your time to fill out the form.

If you've ever wanted to be a bigger voice than you are now and can validly fill out the form it would be dumb to allow your cynicism to overrule that.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

oh no, the tinker-terrorists found a new medium for their propaganda

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You stop that! Some things you just don't mess around with..

"Don't put that evil on us Ricky Bobby!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    All I'll say is as long as its not that guy that won't shut up about "MaKe FlYiNg TakE SkiLL AnD ALsO No FLYinG"
    I say as long as its not the High Elves guy, that is the sign of the apocalypse...

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Seconded, but I doubt anything will result from this player council that couldn't have already happened. All of the feedback Blizzard needs has been given to them over and over on nearly every forum of communication: the official WoW forums, MMO-C, WoWhead, Youtube comments sections, r/WoW, Twitter, /wowg/, the r/WoW Discord, players filling out that survey they get when they unsub, etc. It's up to Blizzard whether or not they actually listen. They once listened; just look at how we got the incredible MoP warlock. All it took was the class designer actually looking at the Warlock community and asking for their input.
    "So I privately approached Ghostcrawler (who is one of the kindest guys you’ll ever meet). " haha, this ain't aging well.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Just to knock this down since, as far as I can tell everyone is avoiding mentioning it, but Blizzard is willing to look at verifiable forum posts as a submission. It's fun to leave out facts when you want to not-quite-lie about things.
    What worth is a forum post against big YT or Twitch channel?
    Nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I nominate whoever that was who made the "Wrath of the Bolvar" leak thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What worth is a forum post against big YT or Twitch channel?
    Nothing.
    I suppose it depends on whether or not you've got something worthwhile to say. Let's just say for a moment that right now they really want feedback from a wide-range of players who have some serious constructive thoughts about what's gone wrong. They might want to know about what forum posters are suggesting that they have missed or never seen. They specifically said that forum posts were one way to apply.

But, you know, if it's easier to complain about Blizzard's attempts to communicate with players in both directions than to fill out a form in an attempt to participate, people should do that.

It may end up being a waste of time; it might not. Blizzard is changing right now. They must for a lot of reasons (including legal). You can sit and watch or you can try to be a part of it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."