PVP Gear Scaling - Patch 9.1.5

Is it just me or the patch didn't update the in-game PVP gear scaling?

It's just you, it works fine.

Maybe I should be more clear with understanding. I have the achievement [Challenger II: Shadowlands Season 2], but can't upgrade my gear. It still shows my IL PVP gear at 233 and can't upgrade to 236. My CR is over 1700.
    It shows my current gear is Challenger 1, not 2. Do I have to buy my gear again to get it 236?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...a-52/nystromia

Any help would be great.
    Last edited by Nystromia; 2021-11-03 at 11:00 PM.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Need to win a weekly win in the new bracket to upgrade gear. Looks like they finally fixed the bug that meant that all weeks up to now counted as the current week. I have this issue on my Rogue, I ended last week at 2060 but have Rival I gear and cannot upgrade it to Rival II, likely until I win a game above 1950.

Kinda annoying that they added a new bracket and my gear is lower than the new bracket.
    Last edited by Dristereau; 2021-11-03 at 11:13 PM.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Need to win a weekly win in the new bracket to upgrade gear. Looks like they finally fixed the bug that meant that all weeks up to now counted as the current week. I have this issue on my Rogue, I ended last week at 2060 but have Rival I gear and cannot upgrade it to Rival II, likely until I win a game above 1950.

Kinda annoying that they added a new bracket and my gear is lower than the new bracket.
    Yes, that's what it was, I needed a win to upgrade...so stupid

Did I read it wrong that pvp scaling works different now? Used a fresh boosted monk and hit the battleground leveling quest instead of doing WQs and was getting absolutely slapped by people in BfA mythics. So it doesn't scale at all? That's horribly bad for random BGs when a bunch of boosts arent scaling at all past BfA greens iLvL, misleading it would be viable way to level when I couldn't out DPS enemy healers

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Did I read it wrong that pvp scaling works different now? Used a fresh boosted monk and hit the battleground leveling quest instead of doing WQs and was getting absolutely slapped by people in BfA mythics. So it doesn't scale at all? That's horribly bad for random BGs when a bunch of boosts arent scaling at all past BfA greens iLvL, misleading it would be viable way to level when I couldn't out DPS enemy healers
    Likely kicks in at 60 since WQ gear and all that doesn't balance well compared to previous expansion gear

It's stupid because it requires more honor than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It's stupid because it requires more honor than before.
    Amen.

//////