Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Rather not. Talked to blizz devs before wasn't pleasant. Anything that isn't praise shuts them down.

They wouldn't want me. I wouldn't waste time applying. Match made in heaven.

I got banned from the forums back in WoD for telling blizzard to eat shit so I probably have a black mark on my account.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2021-11-04 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No go for me. I think solo content sucks and primarily do group PvE content. I’d alienate part of the player base with my suggestions, aka more raids.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

If Blizzard paid me $16/mo I'd join

They should add a voting system for the Council forum which they said it will be public so at least the community can downvote stuff like titanforging, covenant lock, meaningful choices, etc.

I'm the only guy that has a clue as to what's wrong with the game and how it can be fixed.

The only people joining are going to be extremely new where they didn't know the same thing has happened 4 or 5 times now and all the work you put in will not be taken seriously.

I know better than current dev team. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssria View Post
    I'm the only guy that has a clue as to what's wrong with the game and how it can be fixed.
    Press [X] to Doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna do such a thing without getting paid. Maybe 12 y/o me would, so I'm guessing the council might end up skewed toward the young and unemployed as well as those who might already make money off of WoW (streamers, admins of fansites and youtubers) and want to influence their moneymaking capabilities with the title.

I shouldn't, I am atrociously nonPC, not patient with stupid people and I am a true Old School gamer, I have no truck with the new generation of memenaonao Gamers.

I would be the worst possible selection for a council member of any type.

Why would anyone want to be on a council that at best is going to be ignored as it always has been, at worst is going to be public and the individuals harassed endlessly for stating an opinion, regardless of what it is.

I've already been temp banned on the forums anyway for replying to a post about how dumb it is to have legendary items with "crafted by" on them. I said "What, you don't want "crafted by masterdebaiter" on your legendary pants?"

They wouldn't want me, I'd just recommend everything be changed to a bowl of fruit.

whole council seems like terrible idea, it will be the same people wanting in that already on different forums voice their subjective opinions like if its ultimate truth, they dont need more of a platform, they need to learn other people might have different opinion, which is a concept many cant seem to grasp...

I sure hope they wont accept any of the wow streamers

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I actually play the game. I even enjoy most of it when I do.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Can we nominate other people?

I'd ironically nominate 'Raven Moon' and 'Teriz'.

Unironically I'd nominate 'Val the Moofia Boss' and 'Coprophage Merkel' (aka Super Dickmann).

The more relevant thread would definitely be "why the fuck would you want to be on the community council"?

That is a far more interesting question, given the complete lack of any sort of functional gain from previous iterations of the same. Unless Blizzard drastically change their regard toward feedback (hot tip: they wont), they could form a national cabinet of community and it would be completely meaningless.

There is no shortage of well-stated, well-researched, well-intentioned feedback available to Blizzard right now. If they were actually interested in player feedback, they have literal droves of it to sift through. They don't want feedback. They want the image of listening to feedback.
    Last edited by Delekii; 2021-11-06 at 08:38 AM.

It for real just sounds like free labor and better optics for them.

If they actually wanted feedback there are plenty of place to get it.

What does anyone who joins actually get out of it?

Feels like a waste of time and energy to be on it.

No thanks.
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2021-11-06 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    If Blizzard paid me $16/mo I'd join
    You've got some really cheap rates for your time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    I'm not gonna do such a thing without getting paid. Maybe 12 y/o me would, so I'm guessing the council might end up skewed toward the young and unemployed as well as those who might already make money off of WoW (streamers, admins of fansites and youtubers) and want to influence their moneymaking capabilities with the title.
    Do you honestly think wow has that many young players? WoW is the epitome of a boomer game and the whole genre as non-mobile games pretty much shares that fate.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.