Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Covenant Signature and Class Abilities Macros

Covenant Signature and Class Abilities Macros
    Starting with Patch 9.1.5, players can now swap covenants instantly with no cooldown once they reach Renown 80 (Renowned). If you are achievement hunting or farming mounts, pets, toys or transmog on different covenants, then the following macros will be handy!

Thanks to Belazriel for creating macros for all Covenant Signature and Class Abilities!

Covenant Signature Abilities
    #showtooltip
    /cast Door of Shadows
    /cast Soulshape
    /cast Fleshcraft
    /cast Summon Steward
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Door of Shadows" or G"Soulshape" or G"Fleshcraft"or G"Summon Steward")

Death Knight
    #showtooltip
    /cast Shackle the Unworthy
    /cast Swarming Mist
    /cast Abomination Limb
    /cast [@cursor] Death's Due
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Shackle the Unworthy" or G"Swarming Mist" or G"Abomination Limb"or G"Death's Due")

Demon Hunter
    #showtooltip
    /cast Elysian Decree
    /cast Sinful Brand
    /cast Fodder to the Flame
    /cast The Hunt
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Elysian Decree" or G"Sinful Brand" or G"Fodder to the Flame"or G"The Hunt")

Druid
    #showtooltip
    /cast Kindred Spirits
    /cast Ravenous Frenzy
    /cast Adaptive Swarm
    /cast Convoke the Spirits
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Kindred Spirits" or G"Ravenous Frenzy" or G"Adaptive Swarm" or G"Convoke the Spirits")

Hunter
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@cursor] Resonating Arrow
    /cast Flayed Shot
    /cast Death Chakram
    /cast [@cursor] Wild Spirits
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Resonating Arrow" or G"Flayed Shot" or G"Death Chakram"or G"Wild Spirits")

Mage
    #showtooltip
    /cast Radiant Spark
    /cast Mirrors of Torment
    /cast Deathborne
    /cast Shifting Power
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Radiant Spark" or G"Mirrors of Torment" or G"Deathborne"or G"Shifting Power")

Monk
    #showtooltip
    /cast Weapons of Order
    /cast Fallen Order
    /cast Bonedust Brew
    /cast Faeline Stomp
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Weapons of Order" or G"Fallen Order" or G"Bonedust Brew"or G"Faeline Stomp")

Paladin
    #showtooltip
    /cast Divine Toll
    /cast Ashen Hallow
    /cast Vanquisher's Hammer
    /cast Blessing of the Seasons
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Divine Toll" or G"Ashen Hallow" or G"Vanquisher's Hammer"or G"Blessing of the Seasons")

Priest
    #showtooltip
    /cast Boon of the Ascended
    /cast Mindgames
    /cast Unholy Nova
    /cast Fae Guardians
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Boon of the Ascended" or G"Mindgames" or G"Unholy Nova"or G"Fae Guardians")

Rogue
    #showtooltip
    /cast Echoing Reprimand
    /cast Flagellation
    /cast Serrated Bone Spike
    /cast Sepsis
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Echoing Reprimand" or G"Flagellation" or G"Serrated Bone Spike"or G"Sepsis")

Shaman
    #showtooltip
    /cast Vesper Totem
    /cast Chain Harvest
    /cast Primordial Wave
    /cast Fae Transfusion
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Vesper Totem" or G"Chain Harvest" or G"Primordial Wave"or G"Fae Transfusion")

Warlock
    #showtooltip
    /cast Impending Catastrophe
    /cast Decimating Bolt
    /cast Soul Rot
    /cast Scouring Tithe
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Impending Catastrophe" or G"Decimating Bolt" or G"Soul Rot"or G"Scouring Tithe")

Warrior
    #showtooltip
    /cast Spear of Bastion
    /cast Conqueror's Banner
    /cast Ancient Aftershock
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Spear of Bastion" or G"Conqueror's Banner"or G"Ancient Aftershock")
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-11-05 at 08:50 PM.

thank you for doing this wonder work, my hats off

Oh, an attempt of actual content in mmo-champion, nice.

Good stuff, ty.

or you know....just put the spell on a keybind on your action bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Flevor View Post
    Do you have something against quality of life, or are you just purposefully being actively obtuse just for the sake of it?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Why would I change my bars every time I change covenant if I could just not?

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    That lazy, eh?

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Sadly, the game actually has "Covenant Ability" and "Signature Ability" spells which transform into your covenant's versions of all these-- but they only work while leveling, not after you choose a covenant at 60. It would be great if that were fixed.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=326526/signature-ability

i mean if it's too much to drag an icon to your action bar you got bigger problems pal...

i mean if it's too much to drag an icon to your action bar you got bigger problems pal...
    Why would I not take the more convenient option when it exists? Should I cook my toast over a campfire too? If the macro didn’t exist it’s not like I’d care. It saves me the hassle of dragging it hundreds of times; A minor convenience of which I’m sure you have downloaded many via addons.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2021-11-06 at 12:26 AM.

oh god, yesterday some PUG m+ guy tried to force my sub rogue (did 8% more dps than him, after the run, with 2 less ilvls) to quickly swap to Necrolords, because „its best“.

Blizz, what have you done !?!

That free cov switching will become my new wow nightmare. i can see it on the horizon. cheesus christ…

Why would I not take the more convenient option when it exists? Should I cook my toast over a campfire too? If the macro didn’t exist it’s not like I’d care. It saves me the hassle of dragging it hundreds of times; A minor convenience of which I’m sure you have downloaded many via addons.
    Changing covenant every hour or what?

I don't understand this. It's more work creating these macros, then it is to just drag the ability to my bar. Maybe this is convenient if you switch Covenants multiple times a day? Plus, I would think this macro is essentially erroring out in the background for 3 abilities that don't exist, every time I hit the macro?

Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post
    Changing covenant every hour or what?
    Dunno. Maybe? If you hunt achievements you can easily swap between them at least daily. When I’m playing the game, I can be found in this crowd; I do everything.

There’s a better covenant for raiding, M+, bgs, arena, old world content or even certain bosses for some classes. You could forget to put it on to your bar for a high key or something.

I don’t understand why people are arguing with me on this one, it’s honestly bewildering. Why would you not use it? There’s benefits, who cares how small they are.

Fun fact, every single ability on my bar is a doubled up macro for visibility and easy swapping between talents/specs. It’s very useful, especially in PvP. These macros won’t see benefit quite as often, but the benefit is still there.

Definitely one of the most ridiculous ‘discussions’ I’ve had on this forum.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2021-11-06 at 06:38 AM.

If you are the retri pala, the night fae part is not working. You have to change it as seen below, but then the macro has 396 characters, so you have to use addon, that lets you make longer macros e.g. macro-toolkit.

#showtooltip
    /cast Divine Toll
    /cast Ashen Hallow
    /cast Blessing of Summer
    /cast Blessing of Autumn
    /cast Blessing of Winter
    /cast Blessing of Spring
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Divine Toll" or G"Ashen Hallow" or G"Vanquisher's Hammer" or G"Blessing of Summer" or G"Blessing of Autumn" or G"Blessing of Winter" or G"Blessing of Spring")

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminator View Post
    If you are the retri pala, the night fae part is not working. You have to change it as seen below, but then the macro has 396 characters, so you have to use addon, that lets you make longer macros e.g. macro-toolkit.

#showtooltip
    /cast Divine Toll
    /cast Ashen Hallow
    /cast Blessing of Summer
    /cast Blessing of Autumn
    /cast Blessing of Winter
    /cast Blessing of Spring
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"Divine Toll" or G"Ashen Hallow" or G"Vanquisher's Hammer" or G"Blessing of Summer" or G"Blessing of Autumn" or G"Blessing of Winter" or G"Blessing of Spring")
    Use can use /use instead of /cast to save 7 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    oh god, yesterday some PUG m+ guy tried to force my sub rogue (did 8% more dps than him, after the run, with 2 less ilvls) to quickly swap to Necrolords, because „its best“.

Blizz, what have you done !?!

That free cov switching will become my new wow nightmare. i can see it on the horizon. cheesus christ…
    I would rather have players given the freedom to play their character as they wish instead of arbitrarily restricting them. You can always just say no

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Sadly, the game actually has "Covenant Ability" and "Signature Ability" spells which transform into your covenant's versions of all these-- but they only work while leveling, not after you choose a covenant at 60. It would be great if that were fixed.

Yeah, I made it a point to suggest this via bug report during the PTR, but I guess even on the PTR, feedback from EU accounts is ignored...

Also, you linked the Signature Ability twice
    Here's the Covenant Ability:
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=313347/covenant-ability
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.